BREAKING! Witness Alexander Vindman Will be Removed From National Security Council (VIDEO)

Lindsey Graham said this morning that impeachment was dead on arrival once it made it to the Senate.

Lindsey's a dope and when it reaches the Senate...Trump will have already been Impeached dumbass.

I don't know how it works in your country but that's how it works in America

No! America will be turned into a glorious Nationalist Populist country during his second term.

That sounds like a Nazi paradise
What is impeachment without the Senate voting to remove from office?

Impeachment w/o removal by the Senate is called a partisan kangaroo court and a colossal waste of time.

Impeachment is not proceeding to make good on time. Like all the other allegations against the President, it's there to cast doubt on voters for his reelection.

Excellent news! He deserves this. Now strip him of his rank and pension and charge him with insubordination.

JUST IN: NatSec Advisor Robert O'Brien Says Schiff Star Witness Alexander Vindman ..Will be Removed From National Security Council (VIDEO)

The national security adviser said Vindman, who currently serves as the council’s Director for European Affairs, will be removed as a part of the White House’s “streamlining” efforts.

“My understanding is he’s–that Colonel Vindman is detailed from the Department of Defense,” O’Brien said. “So everyone who’s detailed at the NSC, people are going to start going back to their own departments and we’ll bring in new folks.”

So, he's going back to his own department as part of a "streamlining" effort.

Right.

I'm sure Chairman Schiff will be sure to ask him about it at the hearings this week. I'm sure it won't look suspicious at all to the millions that will hear it on national television.

Why would anybody keep a spy and turncoat in that department?

Lindsey Graham said this morning that impeachment was dead on arrival once it made it to the Senate.

Lindsey's a dope and when it reaches the Senate...Trump will have already been Impeached dumbass.

No! America will be turned into a glorious Nationalist Populist country during his second term.

Impeachment w/o removal by the Senate is called a partisan kangaroo court and a colossal waste of time.

Impeachment is not proceeding to make good on time. Like all the other allegations against the President, it's there to cast doubt on voters for his reelection.

That's my point. Instead of working to solve our problems the democrats are pursuing an impeachment for political gain knowing that the Senate will never remove Trump. Voters need to vote the dems out and put a GOP House back in so that there is a chance to:
1. Save SS & Medicare
2. Fix immigration
3. Fix healthcare
4. Cut the budget deficit (raise taxes)

This should be done. Vindman will squeal like a rat if an Article 32 investigation into his insubordination is initiated. Start it immediately... Offer him leniency if he will testify about Schiff’s conspiracy and his role in it.
You are not worthy to spit shine Lt Col Vindman's shoes, you know that, don't you??? :p

That might be true if he was an honorable guy. In spite of his service, he was a Democrat plant that used his position to help remove a sitting President.

I'm not sure he was a "plant", but Vindman opposed Trump's Ukraine policy in favor of the establishment's or deep states game plan.
He needs to realize that the president's policies trump the military's establishment's or NSC's policies and expressed concern for "national security". Vindman needed to realize that the democrats sent "non-lethal" aid to Ukraine, while Trump sent lethal aid, such as javelin anti-tank weapons. IMHO a GOP/Trump admin is way better for the US and Ukraine security than a democrat admin.

That's my point. Instead of working to solve our problems the democrats are pursuing an impeachment for political gain knowing that the Senate will never remove Trump. Voters need to vote the dems out and put a GOP House back in so that there is a chance to:
1. Save SS & Medicare
2. Fix immigration
3. Fix healthcare
4. Cut the budget deficit (raise taxes)

If the Demos want to play politics with this, I think Trump should too. He should have one of his people calculate just how many hours and what percentage of their time the Democrats in the House are spending on attacking him. It would clearly display how much politics over the country means to them.

This should be done. Vindman will squeal like a rat if an Article 32 investigation into his insubordination is initiated. Start it immediately... Offer him leniency if he will testify about Schiff’s conspiracy and his role in it.
You are not worthy to spit shine Lt Col Vindman's shoes, you know that, don't you??? :p

That might be true if he was an honorable guy. In spite of his service, he was a Democrat plant that used his position to help remove a sitting President.

I'm not sure he was a "plant", but Vindman opposed Trump's Ukraine policy in favor of the establishment's or deep states game plan.
He needs to realize that the president's policies trump the military's establishment's or NSC's policies and expressed concern for "national security". Vindman needed to realize that the democrats sent "non-lethal" aid to Ukraine, while Trump sent lethal aid, such as javelin anti-tank weapons. IMHO a GOP/Trump admin is way better for the US and Ukraine security than a democrat admin.

Of course he's working on behalf of the Democrat party, and that makes him a plant.

Forum List

Back