BREAKING! Witness Alexander Vindman Will be Removed From National Security Council (VIDEO)

Two more conservative Supreme Court justices, a couple dozen more lower court judges, and a shitload of new executive orders wiping out everything you leftards have worked so hard for over the last 5 decades.

People should be aware JUST what a disaster for America another Trump term would be

HE'LL STILL BE PRESIDENT EVEN INTO 2025

Please explain how that would occur?
End of his second term will be on Jan. 21 2025

Inaugurations are on January 20th.
Excuse me but January 2025 which was my point

Lindsey Graham said this morning that impeachment was dead on arrival once it made it to the Senate.

Lindsey's a dope and when it reaches the Senate...Trump will have already been Impeached dumbass.

I don't know how it works in your country but that's how it works in America

No! America will be turned into a glorious Nationalist Populist country during his second term.

That sounds like a Nazi paradise
What is impeachment without the Senate voting to remove from office?

Impeachment w/o removal by the Senate is called a partisan kangaroo court and a colossal waste of time.

Lindsey Graham said this morning that impeachment was dead on arrival once it made it to the Senate.

Lindsey's a dope and when it reaches the Senate...Trump will have already been Impeached dumbass.

No! America will be turned into a glorious Nationalist Populist country during his second term.

Impeachment w/o removal by the Senate is called a partisan kangaroo court and a colossal waste of time.

No. Clinton and Johnson were both impeached and not removed. No kangaroo court there.

The waste of time statement is dead on!

Not going to say Clintons impeachment vote was nonpartisan but a couple of democrats did vote in favor of impeachment and some Republicans did not vote in favor.

I'm sure Chairman Schiff will be sure to ask him about it at the hearings this week. I'm sure it won't look suspicious at all to the millions that will hear it on national television.
I'm sure that republicans will ask the man under what authorization he shared classified information to a third party so that Schiff for brains could start his inquisition...

This should be done. Vindman will squeal like a rat if an Article 32 investigation into his insubordination is initiated. Start it immediately... Offer him leniency if he will testify about Schiff’s conspiracy and his role in it.
You are not worthy to spit shine Lt Col Vindman's shoes, you know that, don't you??? :p

This should be done. Vindman will squeal like a rat if an Article 32 investigation into his insubordination is initiated. Start it immediately... Offer him leniency if he will testify about Schiff’s conspiracy and his role in it.
You are not worthy to spit shine Lt Col Vindman's shoes, you know that, don't you??? :p
Vindman is a traitor and a spy... He needs to be in Leavenworth.

I'm sure Chairman Schiff will be sure to ask him about it at the hearings this week. I'm sure it won't look suspicious at all to the millions that will hear it on national television.
I'm sure that republicans will ask the man under what authorization he shared classified information to a third party so that Schiff for brains could start his inquisition...

You mean what information on a recorded conversation the WH has released? The information the witness of a crime shared with the House Intelligence Committee?

Yes, by all means, please ask him that question.

1573371160834-png.5776

You mean what information on a recorded conversation the WH has released? The information the witness of a crime shared with the House Intelligence Committee?

Yes, by all means, please ask him that question.

1573371160834-png.5776
At the time Vindman released the classified information to Ciaramella it was considered Top Secret, as are all phone calls/conversations with POTUS.

I dont think you know the gravity of the situation that military man is in. Treason is the word... I'd be willing to bet he has no security clearances now and will never be able to get them again.

Last edited:
He subverted the authority of his Commander in Chief! He should be severely punished.

re
He subverted the authority of his Commander in Chief! He should be severely punished.
On the battle field they would have shot him on the spot... As a traitor.

Last edited:
re
On the battle field they would have shot him on the spot... As a traitor.
Absolutely!

That might be true if he was an honorable guy. In spite of his service, he was a Democrat plant that used his position to help remove a sitting President.

Forum List

Back