BREAKING: Wiki leaks FALL OUT: DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout

Awesome.

"are"

Can't make it up.

Thanks Dad...

No. Thank you. You made my morning.

No, No. It is such an honor to be corrected by an asshole like you... Please follow me around and pick up on all my mistakes... Knowing you never make any errors... :udaman: Hypocritical asshole...

I didn't correct you. I simply laughed at you.

I make plenty of errors.....just not ones that match a stereotype so perfectly.

Awesome.

"are"

Can't make it up.

Thanks Dad...

No. Thank you. You made my morning.

No, No. It is such an honor to be corrected by an asshole like you... Please follow me around and pick up on all my mistakes... Knowing you never make any errors... :udaman: Hypocritical asshole...

I own "LoneLaugher"..........don't sweat the little bitch......

Of course you do. You proved it when you called into the podcast last week.....oops!

This won't be the last nail to fall.. Democrats are in serious trouble.. I've been reading these emails and they're HORRIBLY damaging.. I believe Jake Tapper will be fired.. already calls for him to be fired..

DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout - CNNPolitics.com

Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

like everyone else
they did not want to look at that face
She has a great body....had lunch with her several times...I would hit it....:lol:

This won't be the last nail to fall.. Democrats are in serious trouble.. I've been reading these emails and they're HORRIBLY damaging.. I believe Jake Tapper will be fired.. already calls for him to be fired..

DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout - CNNPolitics.com

Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

like everyone else
they did not want to look at that face
She has a great body....had lunch with her several times...I would hit it....:lol:

agree

she is a
"butter-face" aka anything but her face

The timing of this couldn't be better. Just in time for the D convention...should be interesting.

The timing of this couldn't be better. Just in time for the D convention...should be interesting.

Agree it should be

One does have to wonder if having all those leftist nuts so close together
- riots won't happen- they can't help themselves

The RNC's leftist protesters were small in number and they were unable to do
anything grossly obnoxious

Sounds like a lot of pent-up leftists out there
maybe they are keeping it stored up for the DNC event

Agree it should be

One does have to wonder if having all those leftist nuts so close together
- riots won't happen- they can't help themselves

The RNC's leftist protesters were small in number and they were unable to do
anything grossly obnoxious

Sounds like a lot of pent-up leftists out there
maybe they are keeping it stored up for the DNC event
Philadelphia will be burned to the ground by democrat terrorists....

I would feel sorry for Bernie if he hadn't actually endorsed the con, Clinton. I think he made really big mistake.
Bernie would be the nominee today if he hadn't excused Clinton for the emails in their first debate. He has a chance to "Cruz" Hillary on Monday when they let him address the convention.

Democrats and their little ass kissers here will not have any of it....
There's nothing,nothing to see here.....

Just another made up right wing conspiracy meant to harm our Queen.....

Just a bunch of hater dupes and dupe hater right wing dupes
and haters and hater hater dupes and hater dupes and dupe haters
haters
dupes
right wing haters
right wing dupes

Noting to see here....
Hater
Dupes.....

I would feel sorry for Bernie if he hadn't actually endorsed the con, Clinton. I think he made really big mistake.
Bernie would be the nominee today if he hadn't excused Clinton for the emails in their first debate. He has a chance to "Cruz" Hillary on Monday when they let him address the convention.
I honestly believe had Bernie actually looked like he was going to take the nomination away from Debbie's choice then Berni would have been in very serious trouble health-wise.
Queen Hillary has spent decades doing whatever to whoever to grasp "My Pretty" and she will not be denied now.

Forum List

Back