Breaking: White House Labels The Fort Hood Massacre As Simply 'Workplace Violence'

If it is classified as workplace violence the PC policies that led to that violence will remain in place and that's what the government wants to do.

what pc policies, exactly. C'mon, be specific.

If it is classified as workplace violence the PC policies that led to that violence will remain in place and that's what the government wants to do.

That's correct so they can have Muslims continue to serve in the military and maintain diversity which I oppose.

That they'e crimes.

Look, I know what you are getting at, and I agree to a certain degree.

But the military needs to classify this as a terror attack so that they take care of what the root of the problem was. They had a terrorist in their ranks.
Their policies need to be changed.

A crime is a crime, but there are differing degrees at which they are dealt with.

This was not workplace violence incident. Its the military's PC bullshit that let Hassan do what he did.

But you are right.... the dead are still dead. That cant be changed, but dealing with this incident like he was just some guy who went nuts in "the workplace" is wrong.

Labeling it this way or that isn't going to hinder their attempts at preventing it next time.

And how would you prevent, apart from banning people from the Service based on Religion which is ludacrous in regard to the spirit of our Country......and being a good human being in general.

The guy had a history of denigrating the U.S. and alot of his fellow soldiers complained about it. The Army did nothing... and will be afraid to deal with the next guy like Hassan as well.
Nothing is going to change.... and Hassan wasnt the first either.

Sgt. Asan Akbar of the 101st Airborne Division's 326th Engineer Battalion did it too...

Guess we just have to agree to disagree GT.

Good debate though.... thanks my friend.

But the military needs to classify this as a terror attack so that they take care of what the root of the problem was. They had a terrorist in their ranks.

A crime is a crime, but there are differing degrees at which they are dealt with.

This was not workplace violence incident. Its the military's PC bullshit that let Hassan do what he did.

But you are right.... the dead are still dead. That cant be changed, but dealing with this incident like he was just some guy who went nuts in "the workplace" is wrong.

Labeling it this way or that isn't going to hinder their attempts at preventing it next time.

And how would you prevent, apart from banning people from the Service based on Religion which is ludacrous in regard to the spirit of our Country......and being a good human being in general.

The guy had a history of denigrating the U.S. and alot of his fellow soldiers complained about it. The Army did nothing... and will be afraid to deal with the next guy like Hassan as well.
Nothing is going to change.... and Hassan wasnt the first either.

Sgt. Asan Akbar of the 101st Airborne Division's 326th Engineer Battalion did it too...

Guess we just have to agree to disagree GT.

Good debate though.... thanks my friend.

There's disciplinary codes in the Military that have been in place for years, they aren't some new pc crap meant to coddle Muslims.

That they'e crimes.

That isn't at all true.

Nidal Hasan was well KNOWN to be a nutcase. He wasn't hiding it. People noticed that he was SAYING more and more radical things. Because he was muslim, everyone was too afraid to say anything for fear they would be identified as being somehow anti muslim. We should never be afraid to be intimidated by religion to say that a muslim is a dangerous lunatic.

That isn't at all true.

Nidal Hasan was well KNOWN to be a nutcase. He wasn't hiding it. People noticed that he was SAYING more and more radical things. Because he was muslim, everyone was too afraid to say anything for fear they would be identified as being somehow anti muslim. We should never be afraid to be intimidated by religion to say that a muslim is a dangerous lunatic.

Ok several things going on in thios post:

-If personal individuals ignored LUNATIC talk for fear they'd somehow be labeled anti-Muslim, they're either irrational or they're cowards. They lack character and should be seen as such, as look what their cowardice has allowed to slip through the cracks. Personal Responsibility? Helloo000oo0o?

-#2: whether his crazy talk was "Terrorist," "torture and kill-ist," "Cannibalist," - doesn't matter - his intent was "to kill," killing is killing is killing, get over your fraudulant labels that serve nothing but a political end with a bloody means. Get real.

And lastly - all adults should know the difference between pointing out real lunacy, and being a bigot against a certain religion or culture. If you can't tell the difference?> Go back to school. It's not "Pc crap" that's at fault, it's your supreme lack of common sense and analytical thinking skills that are at fault.

And simply because idiots lack that common sense and analytical thinking prowess, doesn't mean it should all of a sudden be A-OK to BE A BIGOT.

Low road taking assed fool.

Last edited:
Anyone care to explain what would be gained by politicizing this tragedy?

That isn't at all true.

-If personal individuals ignored LUNATIC talk for fear they'd somehow be labeled anti-Muslim, they're either irrational or they're cowards. They lack character and should be seen as such, as look what their cowardice has allowed to slip through the cracks. Personal Responsibility? Helloo000oo0o?

-#2: whether his crazy talk was "Terrorist," "torture and kill-ist," "Cannibalist," - doesn't matter - his intent was "to kill," killing is killing is killing, get over your fraudulant labels that serve nothing but a political end with a bloody means. Get real.

And lastly - all adults should know the difference between pointing out real lunacy, and being a bigot against a certain religion or culture. If you can't tell the difference?> Go back to school. It's not "Pc crap" that's at fault, it's your supreme lack of common sense and analytical thinking skills that are at fault.

And simply because idiots lack that common sense and analytical thinking prowess, doesn't mean it should all of a sudden be A-OK to BE A BIGOT.

Do you oppose the labeling of this war called 'The War On Terrorism'?

Usually, when people say "pc crap," what they're referring to is "having respect for people."

It says something when you rail tooth and nail against that.

It's not BEING "politically correct" to ignore a Muslim guy talking crazy terror talk - - - - - - it's being RETARDED.

That isn't at all true.

Do you oppose the labeling of this war called 'The War On Terrorism'?

The difference between calling it the "WAr on Terror" and the "War on Organized Crime/murder" is n'il to me. Means absolutely dick. If it makes you sleep better, I'm all for it.

Seriously, I'm genuinely astonished that anyone can agree with the official, carpet sweeping description of what happened at Ft. Hood. It was a terrorist attack co-ordinated by an Islamic fundamentalist. And how is the targeting of personel with a firearm an accident, regardless of whether or not it happened at a workplace (in this case being a military installation)?

One year from now, we wont have to worry about this Disney show anymore...........

Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo-4.png

Last edited:
One year from now, we wont have to worry about this Disney show anymore...........

Indeed. Perhaps the Mickey Mouse act heading the show will choke on a bullet and we'll have to chalk it up as one of those unfortunate, unavoidable accidents.

Its just stupid-ass shit like this that makes me salivate about the prospect of a Gingrich/Obama debate!!:rock:

Forum List

Back