BREAKING: White House/DOD releases SEAL 6 photos from Osama mission!!!!

obama had a moment where people were giving him credit. Unfortunately he couldn't keep his mouth shut, nor keep the matter in persective and how he's being mocked and ridiculed.

Meanwhile, Romney was very busy....

romney-bain-460x307.jpg

This is why Romney needs to be POTUS, we need someone who knows how to make money.

It tears at your very souls that Obama is now seen as better on terror than you clowns huh?

No, because he's only "seen" that way by you fucking idiots.

Remember, under Obama we've had....

Fort Hood
Underwear bomber
Army recruiter terror killing
Oregon Christmas tree wannabe bomber
Countless attempts at domestic terror
Muslim Brotherhood taking power in Egypt
Syria massacre of it's own people
Afghanistan's fragile situation crumbling
North Korea testing a long range missile
Iran punking us down, literally, in negotiations
Russia threatening a preemptive strike which we dont respond to
China making us look silly
Mexican cartels terrorizing the border

Obama has done very little for stopping terror. He was supposed to make the world love us.

And if your previous POTUS (Clinton) had given the order, 911 would never have happened. How's the partisan bullshit working out for ya?

So, let me see if I have this straight...

Obama doesn't deserve any credit for taking Bin Laden out.

But Bill Clinton gets the blame for NOT taking Bin Laden out?

I just want to be sure that's what you meant.

Poor wingnuts, your president and his sidekick, both draft dodgers during war, were great at choking on pretzels and finding wmds almost daily, while Obama got the big guy. Get over it losers. You lost and you failed and that's the sum of it. Oh and they lie well too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPJCPcYCupY]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld - THE ULTIMATE CLIP (Edited) - YouTube[/ame]

This is why Romney needs to be POTUS, we need someone who knows how to make money.

Indeed.

He'll just "restructure" America,
send all our jobs overseas,
and make sure the guys at the top make a boatload of cash before we go bankrupt.

He's quite good at that.

Forum List

Back