BREAKING: White House/DOD releases SEAL 6 photos from Osama mission!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The photo below is a highly classified photo of the first member of the SEAL team landing in Pakistan to kill Osama Bin Laden, officially released by the White House about 10 minutes ago!!

Attachments

• $seal.jpg
    $seal.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 99
Obama 2012 campaign video:

Attachments

• $NavySeals Obama.jpg
    $NavySeals Obama.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 142
"Under" sniper fire? He was the one firing it!!!!!

Simple bravery. He GOT Bin Laden!!!

Attachments

• $rambo.jpg
    $rambo.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 85
The photo below is a highly classified photo of the first member of the SEAL team landing in Pakistan to kill Osama Bin Laden, officially released by the White House about 10 minutes ago!!

LOL, thanks! :)

Well, lets just say, these DOD photos are awesome, but not shocking. We all knew who should get credit for killing Bin Laden. Now, we just have the proof.

Thank you Mr. President for your courage and bravery, hopefully the SEALS of the future will use you as a training example of how to take care of business that SHOULD have been taken care of years ago!!!!

FORWARD!!!

Wow. Some really awesome pics of him going through the hell week training. Such a rush of patriotic pride right now.

Attachments

• $navy-seal-9.jpg
    $navy-seal-9.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 73
Envy success much, VaYank?

LOL

Not anymore than you envy the fact that your President took his eye off the prize and allowed Obama to give the order to kill Osama Bin Laden....
I'm sure if Bush had any choice in the matter he would have hung around long enough to catch, not kill the SOB.

But then again, his 2 terms were up.

OMG! Is that Hillary in the background?

OMG! Is that Hillary in the background?

Oh my gosh. I never noticed that. Yes, I think it is her. Obviously, they can't disclose that because women aren't allowed in the SEALS right now. But yes, thats obviously her.

It tears at your very souls that Obama is now seen as better on terror than you clowns huh?

Forum List

Back