BREAKING: WH Military Affairs Directory Resigns

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
WH Military Affairs Director Resigns in Wake of Air Force One Flyover - Political Punch

WH Military Affairs Director Resigns in Wake of Air Force One Flyover

May 08, 2009 4:11 PM

A senior administration official tells ABC News that as part of the White House report investigating the April 27 Air Force One flyover of Manhattan, White House Military Office director Louis Caldera has submitted his letter of resignation and President Obama has accepted.

The report, by White House deputy chief of staff Jim Messina, contains a photograph taken during the controversial photo op mission over Manhattan, which scared locals, as well as an investigation into how it came to be that he White House signed off on the mission.

- jpt

The 328+K$ photo. I could have done better with photoshop :lol:

08af1photo.jpg

So apparently there are consquenses for screwing up in the Obama Administration. Change has come!

Poor old scapegoat,,

So now he's a scapegoat...this after all the screeching that he should be fired (and I agreed). Give...me...a...fucking...break.
it was mostly DavidS screaching that
LOL

and the fact YOU agree is very telling

Why? I said so from the moment it happened--somewhere on this board. Contrary to your opinion, I'm not a political "hack." I call 'em like I see 'em. At one time I also thought Geithner should step down. Howzat.

So now he's a scapegoat...this after all the screeching that he should be fired (and I agreed). Give...me...a...fucking...break.
LOL

Why? I said so from the moment it happened--somewhere on this board. Contrary to your opinion, I'm not a political "hack." I call 'em like I see 'em. At one time I also thought Geithner should step down. Howzat.
i keep wondering when the buck will get to Obama's desk
LOL

and you most certainly ARE a partisan hack
you would have blamed Bush had this happened on his watch and you KNOW it

Poor old scapegoat,,

LOL

Wait, wait, wait. So the guy who not only planned this whole thing but also told the NYPD to be quiet about it thus scaring tens of thousands of NY'ers half to death, didn't screw up or he did screw up but he shouldn't face any penalties over this?

This guy planned the whole thing and is 100% responsible for it. He should've been fired immediately - but because of his prior service to this country, a resignation is fine.

LOL

i keep wondering when the buck will get to Obama's desk
LOL

and you most certainly ARE a partisan hack
you would have blamed Bush had this happened on his watch and you KNOW it

:lol::lol:

has he taken responsibility for anything yet?

LOL

Wait, wait, wait. So the guy who not only planned this whole thing but also told the NYPD to be quiet about it thus scaring tens of thousands of NY'ers half to death, didn't screw up or he did screw up but he shouldn't face any penalties over this?

This guy planned the whole thing and is 100% responsible for it. He should've been fired immediately - but because of his prior service to this country, a resignation is fine.

so why didn't the obamalama fire him then?? wishing it would all quietly go away??? let's have a little oversight.. let's have an investigation..

LOL

so why didn't the obamalama fire him then?? wishing it would all quietly go away??? let's have a little oversight.. let's have an investigation..

Obama asked him to resign nitwit. Downright firing him would've ruined his career. He fucked up once - but this guy has done a lot of good for our country. I'm fine with him doing something else that doesn't allow him to scare tens of thousands of NY'ers.

Forum List

Back