BREAKING: Washington Post Reporter Behind Roy Moore Hit Piece Has History Of Writing Fake Checks

And so the worm turns. The reporter who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.
Not breaking news. GOT NEWS is a pitiful source.
Now the right wing smear machine is revving up its engines.
This from the idiot who said last night Weinstein’s victims weren’t really hurt by what he did.
The leftwing is the one with the smear machine. Making up accusations of sexual assualt right before an election is their stock in trade. If this were the first such episode, we might not have reason to question it, but it's not even close to the first.

You all might find it interesting that it looks like the accuser actually works for the Democrat party. And has assisted Moores Democrat opponent.
She is toast if this is true.

And so the worm turns. The reported who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

That reporter is not running for Senator of the US ...,Roy Moore the children fucker is running LOL

The reporter is a sleazy leftwinger trying to take Moore down.
Isn't the source of the complaint the only one who's honesty should be in question?
I don't get why the reporter or paper is on the hook.
You assume the reporters account of what has been said is correct. We don't know that, and we don't know that the accusers haven't been coaxed. The reporter admits she pressured them for months to get them to say what she claims they said.

You all might find it interesting that it looks like the accuser actually works for the Democrat party. And has assisted Moores Democrat opponent.

That sounds like the end of this story.

Bripat made a million excuses for Trump admitting sexually assaulting women so no surprise here he is trying to smear the free press that broke the Moore story.
Trump never admitted to sexually assaulting women, you sleazy, lying bag of shit.

That sounds like the end of this story.

Right now this is only appearing on internet news sites...but I would say is obviously being checked out by major sources as we speak. If it is true - she is toast. And this will do some SERIOUS damage to that Democrat office.

Bripat made a million excuses for Trump admitting sexually assaulting women so no surprise here he is trying to smear the free press that broke the Moore story.
Trump never admitted to sexually assaulting women, you sleazy, lying bag of shit.

Of course he did.
Horseshit.

Well now how could he know you can grab pussy and do anything you want unless he tried.

Well now how could he know you can grab pussy and do anything you want unless he tried.

I don't have a horse in this game, but if you want to believe everything men say to each other in locker rooms... your the gullible one. Men exaggerate wildly like this all the time. It means nothing.

Of course he did.
Horseshit.

What part of "they let you" didn't you understand?

Extensive criminal record of four infractions? Criminal career? This article is fucking hilarious. :lol:

have a heart, MiddleFingerBaby is a bit depressed over Moore's demise and to a drowning ilk, even a twig looks like a life-saver......LOL

I don't have a horse in this game, but if you want to believe everything men say to each other in locker rooms... your the gullible one. Men exaggerate wildly like this all the time. It means nothing.

I disagree. I believe him and I believe he did try to bed a married woman.

Of course he did.
Horseshit.

I think its you who is not understanding. Read my sentence again.

And so the worm turns. The reporter who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.

Breaking news: Nothing is real

Of course he did.
Horseshit.

I think its you who is not understanding. Read my sentence again.

Sweetie...............look into that kickboxing yet?:deal:

Forum List

Back