BREAKING: Washington Post Reporter Behind Roy Moore Hit Piece Has History Of Writing Fake Checks

The Left can't win elections honestly so they resort to destroying a candidate's integrity. If this works, watch for all republicans being accused of child molestations.

The way you conservatives are tearing down the victim is absolutely disgusting. So just because she wrote bad checks this means she wasn't molested? Lol.

You people are foul and hypocrites.
Somebody giving questionable testimony against three pastors is somebody you don't automatically believe. Coming out four weeks before an election when the party can't change their nominee stinks to high heaven.

And so the worm turns. The reporter who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.

Writing “fake” checks. As in writing check on non-existent bank accounts or writing NSF checks. There’s a difference. One is fraud. The other is bad accounting.
Both are a crime.

Look, I don't give a darn about this Roy Moore asshole.......I just have a problem with the way Democrats use these dirty tricks to win elections. I am against lying and cheating to win a Senate seat. I don't give a shit about who replaces Jeff Sessions. I'm just fed up with the crap we see from Democrats trying to win back Congress. Nobody with any sense of right or wrong would support this crap.

Obviously every liberal here doesn't seem to mind at all that their party if full of criminals, perverts, racists, and con-men.

And so the worm turns. The reporter who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.

Writing “fake” checks. As in writing check on non-existent bank accounts or writing NSF checks. There’s a difference. One is fraud. The other is bad accounting.
That's right moron!
Writing an NSF cheque is always just "bad accounting".
How old are you? Like ten?

No I’m a 68 year old retired banker. Lots of people write bad cheques. Some are just bad at accounting. But if you write a cheque without having an account, that’s fraud. There is a difference.
If you pass bad checks for over a set amount it becomes a felony.......but you're a retired banker with highly selective memory.

In a new public FB post, another woman confirms she's known Leigh Corfman's story for 20+ years.
Mary Jo West writes beautifully -- and courageously -- about a terrible subject.

And she indicates that there is a "group of friends" who have known the truth about Roy Moore all along.

Mary Jo West

I need to say something, not because I want to get political, but because I know the truth and I need to tell it.

The now-national story about Roy Moore and Leigh Corfman is true, and I have known it for over 20 years. Leigh’s mother and step-father have been friends of mine since 1992 and I know them to be the best of people. We don’t share the same political beliefs but we love and respect each other on a level deeper than politics and these wonderful friends tell the truth. They are caring and educated and accomplished people who would choose privacy over headlines any day.

Leigh’s mother told me and others “The Roy Moore Story” in the mid-1990s, because her daughter had finally unburdened herself after years of silence and that burden lay dark and deep on a mother’s shoulders and in that mother’s heart. I listened to the same details as those that are printed now, and while some of the story has faded with time, several facts are seared into my brain: 1) the attacker was attorney Roy Moore and the victim was then teenager Leigh Corfman; 2) Roy Moore got Leigh to his house under false pretenses; 3) Roy Moore made overt sexual advances to Leigh which involved Roy Moore coming out of the bathroom undressed and ready for action; 4) Leigh was terrified and had the good sense to say NO and Roy Moore accepted her NO.

During Roy Moore’s political ascent, I’ve almost called Leigh’s mother many times to suggest that they expose who Roy Moore is at his core, but I realize that this story is Leigh’s to tell… no one else’s. Why has she not exposed him before now? Perhaps because no one likes being called a liar – and she is being called that now. Perhaps because that secret was safer locked away from the pain that she must be reliving now and having to deal with all over again.

Whatever it is, it is NOT a political conspiracy. Leigh’s parents bleed Republican red as long as I have known them…and Leigh says she has voted Republican in the last three elections. While this story has the “He said, She said” element, surely the counterbalance on the scales in Leigh’s favor is US…the group of friends who knew the story before it was a headline.

The way you conservatives are tearing down the victim is absolutely disgusting. So just because she wrote bad checks this means she wasn't molested? Lol.

You people are foul and hypocrites.

It is all part of the Conservative, blame the victim machine

The Left can't win elections honestly so they resort to destroying a candidate's integrity. If this works, watch for all republicans being accused of child molestations.

Isn't that how Trump got elected?

With a Crooked Hillary campaign

There once was a Judge who was Pedo
the Ten Commandments his Credo
who cruised the mall s in his "speedo"
'Bama says no one does it like we do
CroweJ20171114_low.jpg

In a new public FB post, another woman confirms she's known Leigh Corfman's story for 20+ years.
Mary Jo West writes beautifully -- and courageously -- about a terrible subject.

And she indicates that there is a "group of friends" who have known the truth about Roy Moore all along.

Mary Jo West

I need to say something, not because I want to get political, but because I know the truth and I need to tell it.

The now-national story about Roy Moore and Leigh Corfman is true, and I have known it for over 20 years. Leigh’s mother and step-father have been friends of mine since 1992 and I know them to be the best of people. We don’t share the same political beliefs but we love and respect each other on a level deeper than politics and these wonderful friends tell the truth. They are caring and educated and accomplished people who would choose privacy over headlines any day.

Leigh’s mother told me and others “The Roy Moore Story” in the mid-1990s, because her daughter had finally unburdened herself after years of silence and that burden lay dark and deep on a mother’s shoulders and in that mother’s heart. I listened to the same details as those that are printed now, and while some of the story has faded with time, several facts are seared into my brain: 1) the attacker was attorney Roy Moore and the victim was then teenager Leigh Corfman; 2) Roy Moore got Leigh to his house under false pretenses; 3) Roy Moore made overt sexual advances to Leigh which involved Roy Moore coming out of the bathroom undressed and ready for action; 4) Leigh was terrified and had the good sense to say NO and Roy Moore accepted her NO.

During Roy Moore’s political ascent, I’ve almost called Leigh’s mother many times to suggest that they expose who Roy Moore is at his core, but I realize that this story is Leigh’s to tell… no one else’s. Why has she not exposed him before now? Perhaps because no one likes being called a liar – and she is being called that now. Perhaps because that secret was safer locked away from the pain that she must be reliving now and having to deal with all over again.

Whatever it is, it is NOT a political conspiracy. Leigh’s parents bleed Republican red as long as I have known them…and Leigh says she has voted Republican in the last three elections. While this story has the “He said, She said” element, surely the counterbalance on the scales in Leigh’s favor is US…the group of friends who knew the story before it was a headline.
Yes, and none of these women took $1000 to from the Washington Compost either to tell their fake stories after 30+ years.

Forum List

Back