Breaking: Wall St Journal: Bill O'Reilly Out

Bye Bill.
I hope the woman is a liar
It's pretty messed up you can lose a job just because someone chirps about you saying something slightly inappropriate and no one can show it happened.
It's the world of soulless feminist c*nts, anything is possible.

So now the women are soulless feminist c-nts? How about perhaps he is a male chauvinist pig?

Perhaps he is. Just too many feminists these days, can't trust what they say.

Bye Bill.
It's pretty messed up you can lose a job just because someone chirps about you saying something slightly inappropriate and no one can show it happened.

So now the women are soulless feminist c-nts? How about perhaps he is a male chauvinist pig?

Anyone whom Donald Trump likes is up to no good. Many of us knew from our first sight of him that Bill O'Reilly was a lying loudmouth that spewed poison on American airwaves. Hannity will be next.

Bye Bill.

Anyone whom Donald Trump likes is up to no good. Many of us knew from our first sight of him that Bill O'Reilly was a lying loudmouth that spewed poison on American airwaves. Hannity will be next.

Oh please let Hannity be next.

Oh please let Hannity be next.

Give me a fucking break.... You people didn't bring down O'Reilly because he was spewing right wing propaganda and people finally got fed up with it! That's how the hell you sound like you think this all went down... your battle was finally won! Now let's move on to Hannity! Fuck you! You didn't have a damn thing to do with this.

Billy boy is not returning to his show! Booooohooooo
So glad to see this massively arrogant prick go down. Fox is going down too. Lol!!!!

Fox Is Preparing to Cut Ties With Bill O’Reilly

Frankly, I can't imagine why anyone would be surprised at O'Reilly's reported behavior. The man's massive on-air ego alone would seem to indicate that he didn't think that the normal rules of decorum applied to him. Aside from that, he undoubtedly understood that that his stellar money-making Fox News cable show ratings both empowered him and insulated him from the the normal rules of behavior that most of us know we should (and must) comply with if we are to continue to work in our chosen professions. Once Fox started paying women to essentially remain silent, O'Reilly must have come to believe that he was untouchable. He was right...for years. But bad behavior has a way of catching up with people if and when they think that, like Superman, they're invulnerable.

But don't feel sorry for O'Reilly; he got a massive payout that you and I would never get under the same kind of conditions. What's worse is that he's use whatever media platform he can find to paint himself as the victim. And the worst thing, perhaps, is that there will be people who feel sorry for him and believe his protestations which ring even more hollow considering that he elected to go meet with the Pope even though he knew that his behavior had caught up with him.

Today's news (4/20/2017) was all about O'Reilly all day long.

It started last night (4/19/2017) and it has gone nonstop.

Frankly, I can't imagine why anyone would be surprised at O'Reilly's reported behavior.
Frankly, I'm surprised that so many people
buy into the crap from these bitches!

Let's take a look at Andrea Mackris, shall we....

So, here's a 33 year old young girl,
works for 4 years as an associate producer,
leaves for a higher paying position at CNN,
and 5 months later, she's asking for her old job back.

Not only does she spend 4 yrs working for the man,
who subjects her to constant sexual harassment,
but remains at a company that, according to her lawsuit,
is a sexually hostile work environment, being subjected to
sexual harassment from other supervisors, managers,
officers, employees and agents of Fox Network....

Furthermore, leaves for CNN then returns to Fox 5 months later
for the same salary she was making when she left.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

SHE WAS SO APPALLED BY HIS BEHAVIOR
YET SHE STAYED WORKING THERE, LEFT, CAME BACK,
STILL WENT OUT FOR DINNER WITH HIM, ANSWERED
HIS CALLS, YET, WHEN THEY WERE ALONE IN A HOTEL ROOM,
HE BEHAVED HIMSELF AND DIDNT TRY ANYTHING....

AFTER MONTHS OF TRYING TO HAVE PHONE SEX WITH HER
AND BLAH BLAH BLAH...GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

She filed the lawsuit the day after he filed extortion charges,

The crap is so fucking irritating to me, read the documents
The Smoking Gun

mackrisstl.jpg

She looked great for court, didn't she...
920x920.jpg

She was voted Best Dressed in 2009 in St.Louis
where she moved after her windfall...

Andrea Mackris
Andrea Mackris has a lovely walk-in closet…for her shoes and purses.
The built-in shelves are already filled, so another dozen or so pairs
of high heels from Prada, Manolo Blahnik, Gucci, and others
are casually lined up on the floor.

SHE LEFT FOR CNN FOR MORE MONEY
CAUSE HER FIANCE LEFT HER
AND SHE COULDNT AFFORD HER BILLS...
ACCORDING TO HER LAWSUIT

GEE, FROM BROKE TO PRADA....
WHO WOULD OF THUNK

mackris.jpg

Forum List

Back