Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

Suspected terrorist accused of Finsbury Park van attack 'was motivated in his hatred of Muslims by watching BBC's Three Girls drama about Rochdale grooming gang'

...Court papers say that, in the weeks leading up to the attack, he developed stronger 'anti-Islamic views'.

Then, on the night before the attack, it is claimed that he sat in his local pub and allegedly scribbled a note which investigators later found in the Citroen van.

The note criticised Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and outspoken singer Lily Allen, asking them 'where were you in Rotherham?' - a reference to the Asian grooming gang scandal in the South Yorkshire town,

It went on to attack London Mayor Sadiq Khan, calling him a 'disgrace'.

Read more: Finsbury Park attacker Darren Osborne charged with murder | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Meanwhile from the Camden Mass Evacuation of up to 4,000 people which is still ongoing at 1AM London time I just heard on the BBC World Service, they also said that some people are REFUSING to be evacuated. WTF?!

The British Government is doing their best to prevent another Grenfell Tower and ALL some of these Camden people can do is complain because they were not given a warning they were going to be evacuate. WTF?!

View attachment 135132
View attachment 135133
View attachment 135134
View attachment 135135
View attachment 135136
View attachment 135137

Here's the rest of the article.

Residents 'given no warning' over evacuation as 800 households moved
Do you know if it was the gvmnt who suggested the evac?
I assumed it was the local council?

I don't know 100% it's very confusing, the BBC World Service was saying it was the British Government, those articles I linked suggest it was the leader of that Camden Council and then the second article also suggests that London Mayor Sadiq Khan was involved.

Suspected terrorist accused of Finsbury Park van attack 'was motivated in his hatred of Muslims by watching BBC's Three Girls drama about Rochdale grooming gang'

...Court papers say that, in the weeks leading up to the attack, he developed stronger 'anti-Islamic views'.

Then, on the night before the attack, it is claimed that he sat in his local pub and allegedly scribbled a note which investigators later found in the Citroen van.

The note criticised Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and outspoken singer Lily Allen, asking them 'where were you in Rotherham?' - a reference to the Asian grooming gang scandal in the South Yorkshire town,

It went on to attack London Mayor Sadiq Khan, calling him a 'disgrace'.

Read more: Finsbury Park attacker Darren Osborne charged with murder | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Meanwhile from the Camden Mass Evacuation of up to 4,000 people which is still ongoing at 1AM London time I just heard on the BBC World Service, they also said that some people are REFUSING to be evacuated. WTF?!

The British Government is doing their best to prevent another Grenfell Tower and ALL some of these Camden people can do is complain because they were not given a warning they were going to be evacuate. WTF?!

View attachment 135132
View attachment 135133
View attachment 135134
View attachment 135135
View attachment 135136
View attachment 135137

Here's the rest of the article.

Residents 'given no warning' over evacuation as 800 households moved
Do you know if it was the gvmnt who suggested the evac?
I assumed it was the local council?

I don't know 100% it's very confusing, the BBC World Service was saying it was the British Government, those articles I linked suggest it was the leader of that Camden Council and then the second article also suggests that London Mayor Sadiq Khan was involved.
It was the council and Khan, playing politics, but I can see this one backfiring.

Aztecs? The paharaoes? The Mayans? The Chinese? The Moors?
First university on earth is in Fez Morocco built in 9th century by a Muslim Woman a north African woman.

There is no inferior DNA Lucy...we are in the human race together :smiliehug:
I wish that were true, but science and history prove otherwise. Virtually EVERY advancement of Mankind came from NW Europe and WHITE America.

Inferior DNA? SERIOUSLY?

"Gypsies, (crimes, drug dealing, kidnappings, extortion, killingsl) why don't you say the same about them?"

Roma are Defective and Inferior DNA, they always have been, we do say worse about the Roma, we don't want them and have always not wanted them, historically EVERYONE has always not wanted the Roma, the Roma KNOW that NOBODY has ever wanted them, they KNOW they are inferior, it's why they are obsessed with wanting to be ANYTHING but Roma. They are also unhygienic and stink to high heaven, they look dirty, even if they shower, they still look dirty. They also have even most recently in Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria been sterilised, Roma women who have gone into hospital to have a baby, have been given injections and have never had a baby ever again.

The Czechs and Romanians make their Roma live in the sewers, literally. I'll post some links. They also force drug addicts and homeless people into the sewers.

The below people, most are Roma, the drug addicts and the homeless are nearly ALL Roma.

Born in the sewers

Homeless tours show visitors "dark side" of Prague

Inside the Underground World of Bucharest's Sewer Kids

It would be best that they are given one patch of land somewhere in the farthest of Eastern Europa, we will build houses, hospitals, recreation areas, we'll send them food supplies, they don't need schools as 98% of them are illiterate anyway, but this patch of land the Roma would inhabit would be sealed off from the outside world and they could live their amongst themselves and they would be left alone.

Yes. Historically. Period. End of.
There is no inferior DNA Lucy...we are in the human race together :smiliehug:

^ Typical Hippy :rolleyes-41: :poke: :popcorn: :popcorn:

keep-calm-and-hug-a-tree-216.jpg

keep-calm-and-eat-granola-12.png
You should try hugging a tree..

Not only have I hugged a tree, I have also smoked a Hookah pipe in Tehran and in Shiraz both Persia.

upload_2017-6-24_2-20-37.png

The apple Hookah tobacco is very nice.

upload_2017-6-24_2-24-20.png

Also the following Hookah tobacco is nice, the mint (top left) cherry (top right) and lemon (third right down)

upload_2017-6-24_2-25-30.png

The Persians serve you Chai (Black Tea) with your Hookah pipe, the Hookah pipe in the below picture contains the cherry flavour tobacco.

upload_2017-6-24_2-31-2.png

The Hookah pipe in the below picture contains the lemon flavour tobacco.

upload_2017-6-24_2-33-6.png

Chai (Black Tea) is a big part of Persian Culture, literally an obsession, they have incredible Tea Houses called Chaikhanehs throughout Persia, they have been part of Persian Culture since the 15th Century, prior to that it was all the obsession with coffee, but after the 15th century coffee was sort of discarded in favour of tea saplings and seeds because they were easier to purchase via The Silk Road.

All Persian tea is a reddish brown (which is Black Tea) and you do NOT put milk in it under ANY circumstances.

upload_2017-6-24_2-55-5.png

My favourite Chaikhaneh that I visited many times is in Tehran, The Azari Tea House ,it's on Vasir Asr Street which is the longest avenue at 19.3 km.

upload_2017-6-24_2-56-15.png

Valiasr: Tehran’s Longest Avenue

My favourite place in Persia is Shiraz, the architecture is EXQUISITE with intricate mosaics, Shiraz or Tiraziš was first mentioned back 2000 BC discovered in the late 1940s on clay tablets, it is a city Historically rich in literature and also wine, the oldest example ever of wine was discovered in Shiraz dated back 7,000 years.

Anyhow I've rambled enough, I've many times commented here about my great love of Persia and the Persians.

I think maybe I should start a thread for I and dani67 about my love of Persia and dani being of course Persian.

With all due respect Lucy....i have my doubts about you visiting Persia(Iran) and Morocco :
The number one reason, your love for the culture as you claim doesn't go with your hatred for the cultures and rejecting them in others threads. And also your "memories are vague and sound almost like a copy cat from virtual tourist website.
And I've yet to meet someone who visited Muslim countries and fell in love with them and yet is so hostile towards the Islamic culture. Sorry I could be wrong thoug!!!

With all due respect Lucy....i have my doubts about you visiting Persia(Iran) and Morocco :
The number one reason, your love for the culture as you claim doesn't go with your hatred for the cultures and rejecting them in others threads. And also your "memories are vague and sound almost like a copy cat from virtual tourist website.
And I've yet to meet someone who visited Muslim countries and fell in love with them and yet is so hostile towards the Islamic culture. Sorry I could be wrong thoug!!!

You are wrong, since I joined this forum I have written about my love of Persia for example.

I have never said I hated the Culture, I have written many times of my respect for the Culture especially the architecture, I just don't want Muslims living in The West, the Culture Clash it creates and is creating can only end in tears.

I have also been to Egypt and Dubai, I've written at this forum previously about my visits to those nations and as a teenager about 10 years ago we went to Syria, we spent the whole time in Damascus, a mind blowingly beautiful city with simply beyond exquisite architecture and mosaics and it's a FUCKING CRIME AGAINST BEAUTY that that city has been nearly destroyed.

We also spent some time in Jordan, which is a wonderful little nation.

Last edited:

You have not responded to my earlier post last night:

upload_2017-6-24_13-17-8.png

So tell us your thoughts about the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attack on the WTC.

It's a horrible terrorist act. But I firmly believe that the US turned its eyes away to let it happen to go and have a carte Blanche to do whatever in the middle East.

View attachment 135201

So tell us your thoughts about the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attack on the WTC.

It's a horrible terrorist act. But I firmly believe that the US turned its eyes away to let it happen to go and have a carte Blanche to do whatever in the middle East.

View attachment 135201

That's firmly considered a conspiracy theory...

Darren Osborne charged with murder over Finsbury Park van attack
Unemployed father of four, 47, appears in magistrates court charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder

..The unemployed father of four from Cardiff is charged with murdering Makram Ali, 51, who died in the attack. He also faces a charge of attempted murder under the Criminal Attempts Act 1981.

The case, which will be handled under section 30 of the Counter-Terrorism Act 2008, will go to the Old Bailey, where a hearing on preliminary matters is scheduled for Tuesday 27 June. Osborne has been remanded in custody.

Earlier a Crown Prosecution Service spokesperson said: “Today, the CPS authorised the Metropolitan police to charge Darren Osborne with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder following the incident in Finsbury Park in the early hours of Monday 19 June...

Darren Osborne charged with murder over Finsbury Park van attack

Forum List

Back