Breaking Update! Findings in the Upcoming IG Report Are Said to be “Devastating” to Obama

No one. No one used the dossier to get Fisa warrants. You'll never hear anyone say that, other than talking heads who should know better... because it is untrue. The dossier got exactly NO Fisa warrants issued.
______

Dumbass. Andrew McCabe testified himself before Congress that without the Dossier, there would have been no FISA Warrant granted.

Fool.

McCabe has testified that without the dossier, the original FISA warrant could not have been obtained by the FBI in October 2016. Ohr testified he first warned McCabe of Steele’s anti-Trump bias during an August 2016 meeting in the then-deputy director's office. In British court papers, Steele himself confessed that his dossier was “unverifiable” and could never be used in a court of law.

It's funny that you actually believe that lie and expect others to believe it.

I'm not stupid. I can do a simple search on when the first fisa warrants were issued on carter page. Which the first ones were issued in 2013.

Reports: Carter Page Was Subject to FISA Warrant in 2013/2014 - Just Security

Carter Page - Wikipedia

The Steele Dossier didn't exist until 2016.

It wasn't the Steele Dossier that alerted the government to what trump and his campaign was up too. I was one of trump's own people. george papadopoulos was bragging about it. That was what alerted the government to it all. That was in May 2016. The Dossier didn't exist until July 2016.

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

Stop lying and trying to pass those lies off to those of us who do have working brain cells and memories of the last couple years.

You may want to fire up that one brain cell you have and realize your comment didn't post correctly.

It's been messed up for quite some time now because of MACAULEY not Dana...

Ah, no, it's messed up because Dana inserted his comment before the closing QUOTE.

______

Dumbass. Andrew McCabe testified himself before Congress that without the Dossier, there would have been no FISA Warrant granted.

Fool.

McCabe has testified that without the dossier, the original FISA warrant could not have been obtained by the FBI in October 2016. Ohr testified he first warned McCabe of Steele’s anti-Trump bias during an August 2016 meeting in the then-deputy director's office. In British court papers, Steele himself confessed that his dossier was “unverifiable” and could never be used in a court of law.

I'm not stupid. I can do a simple search on when the first fisa warrants were issued on carter page. Which the first ones were issued in 2013.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

It wasn't the Steele Dossier that alerted the government to what trump and his campaign was up too. I was one of trump's own people. george papadopoulos was bragging about it. That was what alerted the government to it all. That was in May 2016. The Dossier didn't exist until July 2016.

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

Stop lying and trying to pass those lies off to those of us who do have working brain cells and memories of the last couple years.

You may want to fire up that one brain cell you have and realize your comment didn't post correctly.

Ah, no, it's messed up because Dana inserted his comment before the closing QUOTE.

No, he messed it up a long time ago. That's why I never responded to him. Not only was his post stupid, but he messed up the quote tags. You want me to prove it to you? Or are you going to just keep trying to blame Dana for something he did?

I didn't say he disclosed what was in it. He generalized which he's totally allowed to do and give an opinion on what he found. He said it centered around the dossier which we all knew already.

No, you don't generalize Top Secret Info. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Especially if he was "one of only a few to see the unredacted version." You do understand that is more harm than good right? If he is one of only a few, that means less people could "leak" it.

What is with you anyway? One more time: He didn't disclose any information on the dossier, only gave an opinion on what he found.

He couldn't even do that... because his opinion would be based on TOP SECRET INFO he isn't allowed to share.

Are you mentally challenged? We aren't talking about the secret ingredient in Aunt Suzy's potato salad.

If we were, and it was a patent violation to disclose Aunt Suzy's secret ingredients, I could say her potato salad tasted fantastic; the best I've ever had, and not violate any patent laws even if I knew what the ingredients were.

You still don't get it, and obviously never will. Find someone in real life that's not on the internet that's had a Top Secret Clearance how seriously it is taken, then you might understand, but knowing you, probably still won't sink in.

He didn't reveal anything top secret. I think it's you that doesn't understand. He can opine on anything top secret as long as he doesn't reveal the top secret sections he's forming an opinion on.

I have to attend a TSA class every year to be certified in handling overseas freight. I can tell you that I take the class. I can form an opinion on the class, but I can't disclose what is discussed or what training we receive in the class. It's against the law. I don't even discuss it with my immediate family.

No, you don't generalize Top Secret Info. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Especially if he was "one of only a few to see the unredacted version." You do understand that is more harm than good right? If he is one of only a few, that means less people could "leak" it.

What is with you anyway? One more time: He didn't disclose any information on the dossier, only gave an opinion on what he found.

He couldn't even do that... because his opinion would be based on TOP SECRET INFO he isn't allowed to share.

Are you mentally challenged? We aren't talking about the secret ingredient in Aunt Suzy's potato salad.

If we were, and it was a patent violation to disclose Aunt Suzy's secret ingredients, I could say her potato salad tasted fantastic; the best I've ever had, and not violate any patent laws even if I knew what the ingredients were.

You still don't get it, and obviously never will. Find someone in real life that's not on the internet that's had a Top Secret Clearance how seriously it is taken, then you might understand, but knowing you, probably still won't sink in.

He didn't reveal anything top secret. I think it's you that doesn't understand. He can opine on anything top secret as long as he doesn't reveal the top secret sections he's forming an opinion on.

I have to attend a TSA class every year to be certified in handling overseas freight. I can tell you that I take the class. I can form an opinion on the class, but I can't disclose what is discussed or what training we receive in the class. It's against the law. I don't even discuss it with my immediate family.

He can't even give his opinion on a subject that he has received Top Secret Intel on. Otherwise they risk things happening like what is going on with you in this fucking thread right now.

I seriously hope you are not trying to equate TSA screening to Top Secret Intel FISA warrants, because that would make you even dumber.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt Stop lying and trying to pass those lies off to those of us who do have working brain cells and memories of the last couple years.

Then he was either talking to someone I had on ignore in post #34 or was talking to himself.

He can't even give his opinion on a subject that he has received Top Secret Intel on. Otherwise they risk things happening like what is going on with you in this fucking thread right now.

I seriously hope you are not trying to equate TSA screening to Top Secret Intel FISA warrants, because that would make you even dumber.

Just pointing out the obvious which you don't seem to understand. He said the warrant was entirely based on the dossier. That's something we've known for a long time. He said the information was presented to FISA without their full knowledge of where it came from, who paid for it, and the type of research it was. That too is something we've all known for a long time........well, except liberals.

So he didn't disclose anything top secret.

Just pointing out the obvious which you don't seem to understand. He said the warrant was entirely based on the dossier. That's something we've known for a long time. He said the information was presented to FISA without their full knowledge of where it came from, who paid for it, and the type of research it was. That too is something we've all known for a long time........well, except liberals.

So he didn't disclose anything top secret.

And he CAN'T SAY THAT. Not only is it NOT true, he would be disclosing TOP SECRET INFO, based on his "educated opinion."

Not to mention, as has already been said, Carter Paige was under surveillance before the 2016 campaign even happened, so in no w way could it be "entirely" based on the dossier when it was nothing more than a renewal of a previous one.

Show me a regulation or statute saying he can't give an opinion! Do it now!

Why should trump’s felonies bother Obama? Makes no sense.

D5C8ISOX4AA4Lhg

Show me a regulation or statute saying he can't give an opinion! Do it now!

Can't give an opinion, or can't give an opinion based on the subject of the Top Secret FISA Warrant info he was privy too? Because well, those are two different things.

I do not know who the Gateway Pundit knows, but I have heard the same thing, lol.

The Left will dismiss this as...….The Gateway Pundit...……..but rest assured---------->they and Fox have been far more accurate then MSNBC, and CNN.

If what I have been privy to, and what the Gateway Pundit is reporting is even 75% accurate, the Left is screwed BIGGLY, as Trump would say-)

By the way-------------> So is Brennan, Clapper, Mcabe, Farkas, Comey, Podesta, and wait for it---------> BIDEN-) Biden won't be indicted, but the rest will! That will leave a far Leftist against Trump, and good luck with that Lefties-)
The source of this speculation is Paul Sperry?
a "conservative author and political commentator".

The gateway pundit actually is a questionable source. Is this anything more than a conservative circle jerk?

CNN and MSNBC does have a mixed record, but gateway pundit is far worse than both of them.

I have posted on two different issues which you dumbass Bolsheviks are apparently confused about regarding the Seditious Conspiracy by Obama and his minions---which is now unraveling.

The first is the Carter Page was not suspected of being a Russian spy as far back as 2013. The TRUTH is that the Russians approached him; the FBI knew it and warned him, and he wound up cooperating with the FBI and helping them get a conviction.

"Page cooperated as a witness in that case, which was coordinated with the bureau’s Counterespionage Section Chief Peter Strzok in Washington, and he helped the government convict the Russian spy." (See Post No. 40 for cite.)

The second is that there would have been no FISA Warrant in 2016 on Carter Page but for the fraudulent Hillary-bought bogus Steele Dossier, this admitted to by one of the main co-conspirators:

"McCabe has testified that without the dossier, the original FISA warrant could not have been obtained by the FBI in October 2016. Ohr testified he first warned McCabe of Steele’s anti-Trump bias during an August 2016 meeting in the then-deputy director's office. In British court papers, Steele himself confessed that his dossier was “unverifiable” and could never be used in a court of law." (See Post 34 for cite.)

The Traitors and Seditionists from the Obama Administration, who are numerous, are counting on the American populace to be so ignorant that they can't understand what has just happened to this country---an attempted Coup. And, if this board is any indication, they have the right Dumbasses....but its too big, there are too many people with sense---too many people who can understand who now know what went on....and its going to get ugly for the conspirators.

Don't think they'll get Obama, just because he has that all important Race Card going for him, but Comey, Brennen, Clapper, Strzok, McCabe, and a fair sum of others---need to be Lawyering Up. Indictments are coming.

Fuck you Dumbass Bolsheviks who want to ruin this great country.

I do not know who the Gateway Pundit knows, but I have heard the same thing, lol.

The Left will dismiss this as...….The Gateway Pundit...……..but rest assured---------->they and Fox have been far more accurate then MSNBC, and CNN.

If what I have been privy to, and what the Gateway Pundit is reporting is even 75% accurate, the Left is screwed BIGGLY, as Trump would say-)

By the way-------------> So is Brennan, Clapper, Mcabe, Farkas, Comey, Podesta, and wait for it---------> BIDEN-) Biden won't be indicted, but the rest will! That will leave a far Leftist against Trump, and good luck with that Lefties-)

Is Fox reporting on this? Can you link to anybody but the Gateway Pundit reporting on this?

Dude, or Dudette, whichever you are-------------->Digenova reported this ON FOX, and the Congressperson who was 1 of 2 that seen the FISA warrants unredacted, has said the same thing, on FOX!

I know it is hard to believe, but just look at how Woodward has taken a 180 degree turn! Now why being a thinking person, do YOU think that happened?

What you may not understand is-----------> As long as Sessions was the AG, he could NOT touch this stuff because he recused himself, due to being in the campaign, etc. That NO LONGER APPLIES!

Unless they are ALL lying, the Left is cooked, because it happened under OBAMA, and his ADMINISTRATION! It was against our rights, and civil liberties. That is why they used foreign sources.

Sure, this helps Trump supporters, but every AMERICAN should be outraged; not just because of Trump because a lot of people despise the man. Rather, outraged because if they can do it to a PRESIDENT or PRESIDENT ELECT, or PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, and do it without impunity, what the hell can they do to YOU!

Who is this Congressperson who supposedly saw the redacted documents, and how is it even legal to share anything redacted on the biggest news channel in the world? I call bullshit.

Call it what you like, but I seen the same thing. Laura is on vacation this week, but the guest host had him on, and the guest host is a former Congressman.
The host was former Congressman Jason Chaffetz filling in for her. I watched it too.

This former Congressman has access to classified information nobody else has access to, and is authorized to share it with the American people on national TV. :rolleyes:

Of course Obama interfered, he was the Potus of the US, he slapped sanctions on Russia.

To bad he didn't interfere in the hack. His intelligence and cyber people were aware of it but he decided to do nothing.

He's the one Mueller should have been investigating. He was POTUS. Trump was someone looking to be POTUS. Barry had the power. Not Trump.

Of course Obama interfered, he was the Potus of the US, he slapped sanctions on Russia.

To bad he didn't interfere in the hack. His intelligence and cyber people were aware of it but he decided to do nothing.

He's the one Mueller should have been investigating. He was POTUS. Trump was someone looking to be POTUS. Barry had the power. Not Trump.
EWING: No, that's not quite correct. The Obama administration had a great deal of internal debate in real time in 2016 about how to respond - whether they should do so publicly or privately. Ultimately, President Obama did so privately with the Russian president Vladimir Putin. He took him aside at an international summit and said, please stop interfering in our election - to no effect.

And the Obama administration also tried to ask leaders in Congress of both parties to sign a statement condemning these foreign efforts. The Democratic leaders agreed to do so. The Republican speaker, Paul Ryan, apparently thought that he could get there, but the majority leader in the Senate, Mitch McConnell, did not agree to do that. And so, ultimately, there was no public statement until October of 2016, by which time, with the view of history, it may have been too late to do anything about it.

Fact Check: Did The Obama Administration Respond To Election Interference By Russia?
-------------------------------------
then he put sanctions on Russians in Dec 2017. The Republicans would of had a fit if he had done anything, he would be seen as interfering in the election,

which by the way he is accused of now. See everything that Tramp has been accused of he turns it on whoever is accusing him.
Obama and Hillary didn't do a coup or the FBI on Tramp, the did a coup on Hillary by aiding and abetting the Russians. Why were so many Russians involved with the tramp campaign??

I'm not shocked that some Leftist Moderator put this in Conspiracy Theories.

Russian Collusion is a FACT.....A FACT I TELL YOU.

Obama Spying an abuse of FISA.....

Well THAT IS A FAIRY TALE!

New Topics

Forum List

Back