BREAKING: United States attacks Syria

Heee heeee, What's Syria gonna do????? Has the unamed offical figured that out yet. Did he call Murtha?

i heard they got off the helicopter and carved an "m" on everyone's face and then left.

They didn't carve "M's", the reporter who broke that story was reading upside down... they actually carved "W's".

-Joe

Last edited:
They didn't carve "M's", reporter who broke that story was reading upside down... they actually carved "W's".

-Joe

they carved W A S I L L A for that witch Palin who forced her daughter to have a downs baby so the liberals could sell it on ebay. :clap2:

Last edited:
Whoa---now there's a huge October surprise. Do you expect the war to stop for the election ?

It's interesting as to how much play this isn't getting on the news. Syria's reaction has been muted... then again, it's late at night there. So, we'll see what happens. But this should be a bigger story than what it currently is.

I'm sorry you are disappointed. Maybe the world will kick our ass tomorrow. We can only hope.

It's interesting as to how much play this isn't getting on the news. Syria's reaction has been muted... then again, it's late at night there. So, we'll see what happens. But this should be a bigger story than what it currently is.

Seriously. Why should this be getting air time and who gives a shit ?

and, of course, that wouldn't trouble you one iota......

the larger issue is the loser in the white house trying to start WWIII before he leaves office.

Ooooh... maybe a couple more people will vote for mccain if that happens. :cuckoo:

trouble? the fact we are in the middle east at all troubles me. nice attempt to pigeonhole me, though. At least you like Thunder Road.

because David s is afraid Israel might be in trouble.

Really? I'll admit I haven't read the whole thread, but that's not the impression I got from his posts. I didn't see the slightest indication that he was first, and foremost, worried about this primarily from the perspective of Israel.

I thought it was just an important news story. Violating another country's sovereignty is always tricky, especially in the volatile middle east. I'm sure this is all hush hush covert ops though, and the media won't be able to report much about it.

trouble? the fact we are in the middle east at all troubles me. nice attempt to pigeonhole me, though. At least you like Thunder Road.

I pigeonholed you because of the person you were posting with. He's had years to prove where he stands on the "jewish question". I apologize if I've misunderstood where you come from on the issue.

And I love Thunder Road... best song ever ;)

59 Bruce shows and counting...

Really? I'll admit I haven't read the whole thread, but that's not the impression I got from his posts. I didn't see the slightest indication that he was first, and foremost, worried about this primarily from the perspective of Israel.

I thought it was just an important news story. Violating another country's sovereignty is always tricky, especially in the volatile middle east. I'm sure this is all hush hush covert ops though, and the media won't be able to report much about it.

If we attack Syria, Israel is at risk of being attacked. He used to have the words "proud Zionist" in his avatar along with the Israeli flag. I figured it was a safe assumption that Israel's security would be his chief concern.

Forum List

Back