They're all being ensnared due to their arrogance and emails exposing their treachery against Trump and the American people who voted for him.

BREAKING: Grassley Uncovers Bizarre Susan Rice Email to HERSELF on Secret Meeting with Comey, Yates and OBAMA on Spying on Trump
Interesting: So was she hoping to use this email if caught up in the Obama web of deceitful actions? If so she screwed herself and her old boss....
Sounds like she was panicked, leaving that day, knowing what would be there to be discovered and hoping that would provide future exoneration.
. I hear the unquestionable sound of a backfire. He wanted them to proceed as normal eh ? As opposed to what Obama ?? With a statement like that, it appears that the Obama administration was use to dealing with issues in an abnormal way, but in the case of going after an opposition candidate in an election, well they must make it all appear that it was all being done in a very NORMAL way just encase ?? You know, a town drunk could see this mess for what it was back in 2016 as events unfolded. Monica Crowley wrote a nice piece recently on it all.

The Rice email does help your agenda is the point, LeftofLeft.

You are saying, "she sent herself an email, what does it mean?" It could be a reminder to pick up milk on the way home. Do you have anything other than she sent an email?
Yeah... we have you here posting like a dumbass.

"Benghazi was caused by a video"... SUSAN RICE... LIAR.

She's trying to take a bullet for her MESSIAH, Barry, but wait until she's facing JAIL, then we'll see if she still wants to fall on the sword for her boi king... probably not.

But you ALT LEFT nut cases just keep pretending nothing is going on. You're all going to be real quiet when all these corrupt democrat ass pimples are being perp walked off to prison.

Hussaine needs to testify as to what he knew and when he knew about it. Folks if the democrat criminals are not locked up, then The Donald has every right to stack the courts, stack the "intelligence" agencies, insist on quotas for White people to get teaching jobs in the public schools etc.

LOL- I find it hilarious that the Trump sycophants find 'evidence' even when the words directly contradict their narrative "well she is lying- so this is evidence"....

Stupid Trumpsters.
You still have to explain why anyone should believe a thing this proven liar says.

I don't have to explain why anyone should believe what Trump says. You just keep believing it now matter how many times he lies to you.
The discussion is about Susan Rice. .

LOL- of course you don't want to talk about the proven liar- your Dear Leader Trump.

No matter how many times he lies you will still keep your head buried firmly up his ass.

Remember- he is the only President we know that has tried to actually interfere in this investigation.

As I said, douchebag, this discussion is about Susan Rice.

As I said you prissy little asshole-
LOL- of course you don't want to talk about the proven liar- your Dear Leader Trump.

No matter how many times he lies you will still keep your head buried firmly up his ass.

Remember- he is the only President we know that has tried to actually interfere in this investigation.

Hussaine needs to testify as to what he knew and when he knew about it. Folks if the democrat criminals are not locked up, then The Donald has every right to stack the courts, stack the "intelligence" agencies, insist on quotas for White people to get teaching jobs in the public schools etc.

Well that is the Trump agenda isn't it?

And what his true believers want.
  • locking up Democrats
  • stacking the courts
  • politicizing the intelligence agencies
  • quotas to benefit white people

• locking up Democrats
  • stacking the courts
What you listed is what will make America great again! The founders would love your post if they were still around.

You still have to explain why anyone should believe a thing this proven liar says.

I don't have to explain why anyone should believe what Trump says. You just keep believing it now matter how many times he lies to you.

"Prissy little asshole?"

iu

"Prissy little asshole?"

I do love this email though- which notes that in contrast to President Trump, President Obama told everyone specifically to follow the law and the rules.

Kremlin-linked network amplifies 'alt-right' media - USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/...russian-propaganda.../598258001/
Aug 24, 2017 - The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign .

I understand that this email could be construed many different ways, but proving this is smoke leading to a fire of wrong doing is a challenge to say the least. There is simply too much innuendo required to classify this as evidence of anything.

"Prissy little asshole?"

I do love this email though- which notes that in contrast to President Trump, President Obama told everyone specifically to follow the law and the rules.
I noticed you didn't have the courage to quote my entire post.

"Prissy little asshole?"

iu

Kremlin-linked network amplifies 'alt-right' media - USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/...russian-propaganda.../598258001/
Aug 24, 2017 - The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign .

Imperialist U? Haven't heard of that one and couldn't find, but let's not give McGarrett any more horrible ideas for his "news" sources! :wink:

Oops, Steve did it again
He played with fake news, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops, Steve thinks we're that dumb - Fell off turnip trucks ...
We're not that innocent!

you-went-gateway-pundit-never-go-gateway-pundit.jpg

Mark Furhman fucked up a lot of things but one thing he was spot-on
about. "The first 10 things out of their mouths are lies."

Well, you and Mark have the indelible racism thing in common eh?

"First thing, anything out of a n*****'s mouth for the first five or six sentences is a f****** lie"

• locking up Democrats
  • stacking the courts
What you listed is what will make America great again! The founders would love your post if they were still around.
the Trump rebellion is being turned back on itself

Forum List

Back