Breaking: Two Democrats Indicted Trying To Get Fake Tea Party Candidates On Ballot

Sound familiar? Just like the democrats did with Obama, here we have not one but two Democrats caught trying to put fake Tea Party Candidates on the ballots using false documents. This is clear blatant election fraud and a felony. What does this tell you about the desperation of the democrats back during the midterms when Palin was campaigning for the Tea Party candidates? Lets see if the MSM will report this.

Two Michigan Democrats Indicted For Election Fraud; Tried to Get Fake Tea Party Candidates on Ballot:

Must see video:

Breitbart.tv » Two Michigan Democrats Indicted For Election Fraud; Tried to Get Fake Tea Party Candidates on Ballot
So a Republican circuit judge will hear the case, and there's no way a Republican judge can be fair in the case of voter fraud - I wonder who could hear this case and be fair.

Sound familiar? Just like the democrats did with Obama, here we have not one but two Democrats caught trying to put fake Tea Party Candidates on the ballots using false documents. This is clear blatant election fraud and a felony. What does this tell you about the desperation of the democrats back during the midterms when Palin was campaigning for the Tea Party candidates? Lets see if the MSM will report this.

Two Michigan Democrats Indicted For Election Fraud; Tried to Get Fake Tea Party Candidates on Ballot:

Must see video:

Breitbart.tv » Two Michigan Democrats Indicted For Election Fraud; Tried to Get Fake Tea Party Candidates on Ballot
So a Republican circuit judge will hear the case, and there's no way a Republican judge can be fair in the case of voter fraud - I wonder who could hear this case and be fair.

Excellent point.
Not sure how this can be recitfied.
Anyone with a thought on this?

A few brain doners chimed in

yes...but if you noticed, they did not chime in with anything other than sarcasm.
They refuse to intellectually address the debate at hand.

Refuse to or can't? :lol:

oh....they CAN.......for example, they can simply say...."if this is true it is a black mark on our electoral system as it can very much compromise it's integrity."

But they refuse to.

Must see video:

Excellent point.

Is there any evidence that this particular judge cannot remain objective?

Those two democrats represent ALL democrats.

They are true martyrs!

Thank you for sharing their story.

So much for the crap that the Tea Bag Brotherhood is not a Republican astroturf front for the GOP!!!
Remember how the Teabaggers told us that they weren't astroturf because there were plenty of Democrats in their organization, and blacks too, and now they say these candidates can't be Teabaggers because they were former Dems.

It gets proven over and over again, no matter what CON$ say one day, just wait a little while and they will contradict it another day.

So they're fake, fake teabaggers? lol

Ed is doing what he always does in these debates.
Grasping for straws.
Straws that blow gigantic holes in CON$ervative arguments, you mean. :lol:

As I have said, CON$ are on all sides of every issue depending on what is convenient at the moment. OK, let's accept for the moment the teabagger argument that the Democratic Party is always responsible for everything FORMER Democrats do after they leave the Party.

St. Ronnie was a former Democrat and a union president, therefore no CON$ervative can deny that the Democratic Party and the unions won the Cold War. :eusa_shhh:

Excellent point.

Is there any evidence that this particular judge cannot remain objective?

None.
Just applying basic logic.
But none at all that I know of.

IMG_3310.JPG

IMG_3320.JPG

Any democrats want to touch this story?

well I am NOT a democrat (Independent) but i am more likely to vote for a democrat for president than a republican...

it tells me that, just like SOME republicans who have also been indicted for bad behavior, SOME democrats behave badly....

It also tells me that cons can be hypocrites...

when a couple of dems behave badly they immediatly blame and accuse ALL democrats

but when a couple of republicans behave badly they immmediatly shout (shrilly);
"it just shows how ROTTEN all democrats are when they blame ALL republicans for the acts of just 1 republican"

look, moronicon, SOME dems do behave badly

and some repubs behave badly, too

you, being a partisan mindless brainless hack with the ethics of of a shrew, choose to blame all democrats and liberals for the acts of just a few....

while completely ignoring the bad behavior in your own party

a smarter, wiser person (you probably don't know any) would not blame ALL dems (or ALL repubs) for the bad behavior of just a few...

regardless of these 2 bad dems I will still stay true to my beliefs;

and my beliefs (with some exceptions) more closely coincide with democrats than with conservative christian republicans

i believe in gay rights
i want the war on pot stopped
I do NOT want America legally declared a christian nation
I do NOT want evolution banned and creation taught as science
I do NOT want divorce harder to get
I do NOT want our children to learn that sex outside of marriage is BAD

Must see video:

DownWithTyranny!: MORE REPUBLICAN INDICTMENTS AND GUILTY PLEAS IN CUNNINGHAM CORRUPTION SCANDALS

List (and growing) of Indicted Republicans | Progressive Action Alliance

REPUBLICAN OFFENDERS - SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREDATOR BILL O'REILLY

Must see video:

DownWithTyranny!: MORE REPUBLICAN INDICTMENTS AND GUILTY PLEAS IN CUNNINGHAM CORRUPTION SCANDALS

List (and growing) of Indicted Republicans | Progressive Action Alliance

REPUBLICAN OFFENDERS - SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREDATOR BILL O'REILLY

Typical loon, pointing to other bad behavior to justify bad behavior. :cuckoo:

Blah blah blah rikules.

An honest answer was what Article 15 said.

Taking what two bad apples did and trying to make an assassination of the entire party is partisan bullshit.

Taking what two bad apples did and trying to make an assassination of the entire party is partisan bullshit.

True.

But making the debate over how others are addressing it as opposed to how such actions can affect the intergity of the electoral process is ALSO partisan bullshit.

rikules...

18 lines of "bash conservatives and the GOP" and not a single line relating to the severity of the issue at hand.....people compromising the integrity of the electoral process.

Speaks volumes about you.

Forum List

Back