Breaking: Trumps tax returns leaked to media, media destroys them!

Well, shit just got real.

Let us reiterate: Americans have absolutely no right to see these documents or be made aware of their contents, and that is why we eradicated these records and disposed of what remained of them at a location we refuse to disclose.

Trump's tax returns leaked to, destroyed by, media outlet
ShortbusExpert you really do earn your name every day

Dopey the Onion is fucking satire.

Didn't that quote you posted in blue give it away or perhaps the pure satire of the entire article? Don't answer dopey.

This one takes the cake, ShortbusExpert gets trolled by the Onion and he puts BREAKING... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always knew you were a liberal troll. You're up in arms right along with the rest of the liberals, trying to deny something just because you don't like it.
CK a liberal? :lol: :lol:

You still believe this article? The hell is wrong with you?

i hope hes being satirical in its defense now. cuz...ew.

Well... SwimExpert must now join the scores of nutbags who can't tell when they read a fake news story. Sad. Believe me.

Just because you don't like a news story doesn't mean it's fake.

If it is from the Onion- its not a news story- it is fake entertainment.

Yeah, you say the same thing about Fox News, don't you?
I don't know about Syriusly but I would

Let us reiterate: Americans have absolutely no right to see these documents or be made aware of their contents, and that is why we eradicated these records and disposed of what remained of them at a location we refuse to disclose.

Didn't that quote you posted in blue give it away or perhaps the pure satire of the entire article? Don't answer dopey.

This one takes the cake, ShortbusExpert gets trolled by the Onion and he puts BREAKING... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always knew you were a liberal troll. You're up in arms right along with the rest of the liberals, trying to deny something just because you don't like it.

Wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You define real vs fake information based on whether you like it. What kind of self agrandizing is that?

Wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You define real vs fake information based on whether you like it. What kind of self agrandizing is that?
I'm a Trump supporter dopey. If a news outlet obtained these exclusively and had done this it would have been a good move but the whole point of the article was....ahhh nevermind...hopefully at some point it dawns on you :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a Trump supporter dopey. If a news outlet obtained these exclusively and had done this it would have been a good move but the whole point of the article was....ahhh nevermind...hopefully at some point it dawns on you :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're clearly just a blind fool who thinks you're god.

You're clearly just a blind fool who thinks you're god.
Said the dumb fool who posts Breaking news from a satire site.

Forum List

Back