BREAKING: Trump team said to tell Israelis: Western Wall is not your territory

Ok, folks. This thread has run its course. Sure the early claims of this being fake news are false, but as I said in post # 12, it will be sorted out. And now days ago it has:

Official who said Jews’ holiest prayer site is not part of Israel does ‘not represent the position of US and certainly not of president’

Link: White House: Western Wall comments ‘unauthorized,’ do not represent Trump’s stance

Another thing of note is that the 'official' who first made this statement was not and still remains un named.

/end thread
You ended the thread with an Israeli Jewish fake news link?
The same information was posted on a few other news sites days ago. Try to keep up. That link was the first one I found.
So? Your only point is that you swallow up fake news/Jewish lies faster than they can vomit it up.
Keep up your spamming with the same post in several threads. It shows your intelligence.

Are you trying to claim that the Trump administration is refuting this 'claim' of an unnamed 'official'?

Yes or no.

What's wrong louie888, truth got your tongue? I am still waiting for you to post an intelligent reply to this question:

Are you trying to claim that the Trump administration is refuting this 'claim' of an unnamed 'official'?

Yes or no?

/end thread unless you can refute this TRUTH of mine.

But truth is far removed from your posts as we all know.

I am sure you are off talking to your mother from your basement. When you come back, you will ignore this question and instead either post another slew of anti-Israel threads and/or bump others or those you have already created. Instead of answering an honest question here.

Typical MO of an electronic intifada operative.

Ok, folks. This thread has run its course. Sure the early claims of this being fake news are false, but as I said in post # 12, it will be sorted out. And now days ago it has:

Official who said Jews’ holiest prayer site is not part of Israel does ‘not represent the position of US and certainly not of president’

Link: White House: Western Wall comments ‘unauthorized,’ do not represent Trump’s stance

Another thing of note is that the 'official' who first made this statement was not and still remains un named.

/end thread
You ended the thread with an Israeli Jewish fake news link?
The same information was posted on a few other news sites days ago. Try to keep up. That link was the first one I found.
So? Your only point is that you swallow up fake news/Jewish lies faster than they can vomit it up.
Why don't you wait a few days Achmed? Trump will be in Israel, and once you realize it was all fake news, you can shove it up your Palestine!

What a theater!
Jerusalem is in the heart of the attention. Jerusalem is the heart.

"Any prayer, any supplication, which will be (made) by any man, (or) by all Your people Israel, who shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house...

If Your people go out to battle against their enemy, by what way You send them, and pray to the Lord toward the city that You have chosen, and (toward) the house that I have built for Your name.
And you shall hear in heaven their prayer and supplication, and maintain their cause.
If they sin against You, for (there is) no man who does not sin, and You will be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, and their captors will carry them away captive to the land of the enemy, far or near.
And they shall bethink themselves in the land where they were carried captive, and repent, and make supplication to You in the land of their captors, saying, 'We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness.'
And they shall return to You with all their heart, and with all their soul, in the land of their enemies, who led them away captive, and pray to You toward their land, which You gave to their fathers, the city that You have chosen, and the house which I have built for Your Name."

Kings I - 8

And that has anything to do with this thread how, troll?

Western Wall is in Jerusalem Achmed, and Jerusalem has always been the center of the Jewish faith and people, just like your Me-cca-ca.

The bottom line is; Israel is NOT going to return to the " 67 Borders" The Palestinians also want some of the recognized borders. I ask any Pro Palestinian; Why should Israel cave in? There will not be a response

The bottom line is this...

upload_2017-5-22_11-3-41.jpeg

What a theater!

"Any prayer, any supplication, which will be (made) by any man, (or) by all Your people Israel, who shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house...

If Your people go out to battle against their enemy, by what way You send them, and pray to the Lord toward the city that You have chosen, and (toward) the house that I have built for Your name.
And you shall hear in heaven their prayer and supplication, and maintain their cause.
If they sin against You, for (there is) no man who does not sin, and You will be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, and their captors will carry them away captive to the land of the enemy, far or near.
And they shall bethink themselves in the land where they were carried captive, and repent, and make supplication to You in the land of their captors, saying, 'We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness.'
And they shall return to You with all their heart, and with all their soul, in the land of their enemies, who led them away captive, and pray to You toward their land, which You gave to their fathers, the city that You have chosen, and the house which I have built for Your Name."

Kings I - 8

Western Wall is in Jerusalem Achmed, and Jerusalem has always been the center of the Jewish faith and people, just like your Me-cca-ca.

The bottom line is; Israel is NOT going to return to the " 67 Borders" The Palestinians also want some of the recognized borders. I ask any Pro Palestinian; Why should Israel cave in? There will not be a response

There will never be a non-Jewish state on land currently controlled by Israel. Israel will continue to be an Apartheid state where Jews rule over an equal number of non-Jews for at least 2 more generations. When the demographics become unsustainable, Israel will end up like the other neo-colonial settler colonies, Rhodesia, Algeria or South Africa. Take your pick.

Oh look! Trump just pooped on these two IslamoNazi's insane theory, he was the first president in history to visit the Western Wall. Oh well, one less thing to jerk off to for Monte and his sock Achmed de looney Louie!

Last edited:
What a theater!

Kings I - 8

There will never be a non-Jewish state on land currently controlled by Israel. Israel will continue to be an Apartheid state where Jews rule over an equal number of non-Jews for at least 2 more generations. When the demographics become unsustainable, Israel will end up like the other neo-colonial settler colonies, Rhodesia, Algeria or South Africa. Take your pick.

Nah! My highly educated, non-politically correct kids will send them over the Jordanian border.
You see, the new Jew millennials aren't nearly the pussies the old Jews are.

What a theater!

Kings I - 8

Nah! My highly educated, non-politically correct kids will send them over the Jordanian border.

Now, how are they going to that. LOL

Now, how are they going to that. LOL
How about explaining why mighty Jordan has Israel patrolling their border?
When you answer that question you'll answer your own question.
LOL!

In a bitter diplomatic incident, a senior member of the US delegation making preparations for Donald Trump’s visit to Israel next week angrily rejected a request that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accompany the president when he visits the Western Wall, and then sniped at his Israeli counterparts that the Western Wall is “not your territory. It’s part of the West Bank,” Israeli television reported on Monday night.
Senior member of Trump team said to tell Israelis: Western Wall is not your territory <---Israeli Jewish Source

Drain the swamp, Donald. Drain the swamp.
What is shocking is that the Israelis do not understand that their occupation of the Palestinian Territories is unacceptable to the rest of the world.

In a bitter diplomatic incident, a senior member of the US delegation making preparations for Donald Trump’s visit to Israel next week angrily rejected a request that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accompany the president when he visits the Western Wall, and then sniped at his Israeli counterparts that the Western Wall is “not your territory. It’s part of the West Bank,” Israeli television reported on Monday night.
Senior member of Trump team said to tell Israelis: Western Wall is not your territory <---Israeli Jewish Source

Drain the swamp, Donald. Drain the swamp.
What is shocking is that the Israelis do not understand that their occupation of the Palestinian Territories is unacceptable to the rest of the world.
Yeah, the Muslims who are murdering each other all the time and the Africans who are murdering each other all the time are really reacting to Israel.

Forum List

Back