Breaking! Trump Stops Taxpayer-Backed Mortgages for Illegal Aliens

Illegal aliens have had all the benefits of citizens for years now. Even more, free college, let go for crimes others would be held for, etc.

We were doing that? What the heck? My friends family members have had trouble getting good loans for mortgages AND they are citizens and work their butts off. Thank God Trump is ending this crap Obama forced onto the American taxpayers. This will be another deterrence towards illegals who want to enter our country.

Trump Stops Taxpayer-Backed Mortgages for Illegal Aliens
FOR DACA kids you liar...
DACA kids are criminals and should be treated as such.

Thank god Trump was elected instead of that vile Crooked Hillary bitch. She would have been giving houses away to Democrat voting Illegals.

We were doing that? What the heck? My friends family members have had trouble getting good loans for mortgages AND they are citizens and work their butts off. Thank God Trump is ending this crap Obama forced onto the American taxpayers. This will be another deterrence towards illegals who want to enter our country.

DACA kids are illegal Aliens with a PC moniker. American Families can't get loans without a 20% to 30% down payment. These turds get low interest loans with nothing down and still they default. Stop this disaster before it happens!

Awesome! More Winning!

I bet THE UN Climate Nazis are pissed today!

Yes part of their agenda is to relocate people from 3rd world countries to The US and other Western Nations, to concentrate populations and to make wide swaths of land declared off limits for humans.

DACA kids are criminals and should be treated as such.

I agree and they should all be booted out of America. They never should have been brought here so we tax payers could support their useless asses.

Barry is a fucking idiot.

Those kids should never have been brought to the US so we tax payers could support their useless asses. Another of Barry's fuck ups.

They should all be booted the hell back to whatever shit hole they came from. Save we tax payers billions.

What makes him a liar? Those daca kids are still illegal no matter if obama abused his powers or not

Why does such a thing as taxpayer backed mortgages exist for anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back