Breaking: Trump On Twitter Just Released Video Of Border Wall Prototypes Going Up--Holy Skyscraper!

nothing wrong with furthering education if YOU as a 37 year old already have a decent job . Otherwise , how much in food stamps do you get a month to further yer education Lew ??

nothing wrong with furthering education if YOU as a 37 year old already have a decent job . Otherwise , how much in food stamps do you get a month to further yer education Lew ??

You don't get Food Stamps to be a student... you might want to do your research before making comments like that.

You don't get Food Stamps to be a student... you might want to do your research before making comments like that.
Lots of students get food stamps because they run negative incomes spending their time in school instead of in a job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WELL , how much does it cost your parents to feed you then Lew ??

Lots of students get food stamps because they run negative incomes spending their time in school instead of in a job.

Lots of them bust their ass's to.

No they don't. To qualify for Food Stamps you have to work or volunteer 20 hours a week and still fit under the poverty guidelines. That makes at least two people in this thread that don't know the rules...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WELL , how much does it cost your parents to feed you then Lew ??

Hey numbnuts, I work for the school, while attending class. :)

No they don't. To qualify for Food Stamps you have to work or volunteer 20 hours a week and still fit under the poverty guidelines. That makes at least two people in this thread that don't know the rules...
different states, different rules.

Actually, no. It is part of the national program that was created under Clinton.

Say goodbye to what used to be called The Wetback Jumping Bean. Liberals are going nuts on his Twitter. My God, looking at these prototypes makes me proud to be a natural born citizen American.

Video
Twitter
I saw that over there last night. BIG suckers, aren't they? Lets see them scale those things!

Actually, no. It is part of the national program that was created under Clinton.
My sister gets food stamps. She doesn't work and they won't allow her to get disability even though she is disabled.

My sister gets food stamps. She doesn't work and they won't allow her to get disability even though she is disabled.

Does she have kids? Is she in a state that still has a high unemployment rate that allows for the exemption to the work program? You need to read the rules.

Does she have kids? Is she in a state that still has a high unemployment rate that allows for the exemption to the work program? You need to read the rules.
So you admit you lied.

So you admit you lied.

No. I did not. You don't get food stamps just by being a college student.

So you admit you lied.

But college students do get food stamps.
Like my 24 year old single nephew.

So you admit you lied.

Is this really that difficult for you to understand?

Does he live in a state where the unemployment rate is above the amount that allows people to collect food stamps for longer than the 3 month window? Which by the way is a federal program as well that was put in place by Obama in 2009 because of the recession created by the 2008 housing bubble crash.

So you admit you lied.

Does he live in a state where the unemployment rate is above the amount that allows people to collect food stamps for longer than the 3 month window? Which by the way is a federal program as well that was put in place by Obama in 2009 because of the recession created by the 2008 housing bubble crash.
So again you admit you lied.

So you admit you lied.

So again you admit you lied.

I never lied. Being a college student DOES NOT qualify you to get food stamps. Maybe you should go back to college if you can't understand that.

Forum List

Back