Breaking, Trump is finally in Trouble. Warrants special prosecutor this time.

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
Yep, you heard it here. Trump cant get out of this one. The FBI subpoenaed his emails and as it turns out, three weeks later his IT guys dumped them all and destroyed related hard drives and communication devices.
This was all AFTER the subpoena mind you. Trump is screwed, it's an open and shut admission of guilt. Look for him and his people to stonewall.

OH wait, I'm sorry, that was someone from the last administration. My bad.

giphy.gif

The fake media's "Russian collusion" folly...

Bullwinkle: "Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat"

Rocky: "Again? That trick never works."

Bullwinkle: "This time for sure!"

Rocky-Bullwinkle.jpg

Yep, you heard it here. Trump cant get out of this one. The FBI subpoenaed his emails and as it turns out, three weeks later his IT guys dumped them all and destroyed related hard drives and communication devices.
This was all AFTER the subpoena mind you. Trump is screwed, it's an open and shut admission of guilt. Look for him and his people to stonewall.

I missed the last line. You got me. Good one.

I missed the last line. You got me. Good one.

Glad I escaped the wrath of the prophets. ;)

Forum List

Back