BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

It was so important Comey gave himself a memo and stored it with thousands of others.
When it's Big News but not until 3 months later then it's not big news
When you write a memo such a this, you send a copy to someone to prove when you wrote it and to make sure others are aware of what is happening. Comey probably had some idea that his days were number and he wanted to make sure this incident did not get covered up.

Running a business VS running a government is totally totally different. I don't answer to anybody my company my rule.

First, when you can tell me you've run both a business AND a government, or have even held position in both, then I might listen to you. Second, you think your company, your rule? You obviously have not crossed the EPA, EEOC, DHS, or some other federal agency yet who has it in their head you have crossed some line they enforce. Just wait until they find an endangered sand flea under a rock in your backyard.

The bottom line is ----------- if you own a business it's your rule you do not need to answer to anybody. Serving the public like Trump is entirely different.

Yes I do comply with EPA, DHS, States/Local and FDA but that is part of a business------ someone needs to set up the guidelines and rules otherwise we are no better than China's regulatory.

Comey was supposed to testify today. Looks like that was cancelled. Apparently what happened is that Comey wanted a public hearing where when asked anything, he could declare himself unable to answer the question on grounds of confidentiality, but the Congress insisted on it being a private hearing where you couldn't say that because the only people in the room privy to the conversation had clearance to hear that stuff and you'd have to answer! So Comey declined! He's wimped out on really giving any testimony seemingly because he has things to hide. Donald Trump called his bluff and Comey has folded. Another Lib crashes and burns. This story isn't over.

That is your opinion.
In reality Comey wants it public so every Americans can see and hear the truth not hide from the public. Comey is a man with integrity

It's not my "opinion," it was the news as reported nationally! The rest is extrapolation from fact. Comey doesn't want anything public otherwise he would just go before a microphone somewhere and say anything he wants! Nothing stopping him at all. Integrity? Ha.
So when does Trump resign?????
SOON.

When you thought it couldn't get any worst for Trump, the New York Times confirms..

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

If true, this is obstruction of justice. The Trump White House is going to be busy tomorrow trying to put a spin on this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

I hate turning ON my TV ----------- to see Trump still the president.

It was so important Comey gave himself a memo and stored it with thousands of others.

That is called GDP ------ Good Documentation Practice or GMP ---------- Good Manufacturing Practice ------- Paper trails

A term normally used when dealing with FDA and DHS. Like when there are some kind of malfunctions of products used that endanger public health. In short called RECALL.

Good job Comey.

That is called GDP ------ Good Documentation Practice or GMP ---------- Good Manufacturing Practice ------- Paper trails

A term normally used when dealing with FDA and DHS. Like when there are some kind of malfunctions of products used that endanger public health. In short called RECALL.

Good job Comey.
Comey is a stickler for FBI rules. You can bet Comey is covering his ass, documenting just what Trump said. I wouldn't be surprised if a copy of the memo was sent to the Asst. Director and the supervisor responsible for the investigation.

I think what a lot of people miss is how stupid it was for Trump to ask the Director of FBI, to give Flynn a free pass in the investigation. Is he so politically naive to expect the Director of the FBI to say, "Oh, no problem Donald. I'll get right on it". This is not Trump Tower with Trump meeting with a building inspector and asking him to overlook a building code.

Last edited:
Kasich? Jeb Bush? They were the worst!!! Out of 17 people they were the two worst. Kasich is an Ohio union democrat in GOP clothing and Little Jebby Bush was put up to running by the Bush family on big money to curry favor with lobbyists. Neither would have even beaten Hillary. Both are cookie cutter jackasses who would have given us another pressed suit stand up comedian talking head like we already had. Glad to see you drink the Koolaid.

They were still infinitely better and more qualified than the Orange Buffoon. I note, you say nothing about Rubio. I was uneasy about Bush. The idea that a Clinton or a Bush would be in the WH for possibly 28 out of the past 36 years leading up to 2024 didn't sit well. And of course, Clinton would have made a much, much better president than Trumplethinskin....

Then to you, a president is an image, a presentation, a figure, a suit; how they talk, how they act "presidential," say all the right things, look all the right ways, speak clearly, well-rehearsed rather than what they actually get done . . .
Obama tried to warn Trump on how to behave!!!

Forum List

Back