*****BREAKING***** Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case .

He got authorization. Perhaps I missed the part where Starr's investigation was shut down because he didn't have it.

He got authority by lying to the attorney general. But you keep supporting the government being the sex police.

Perhaps I missed the part where Tripp was charged with illegal wire taps.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forget, only the CLINTONS are guilty of things they never get charged with.

Sex lives or sexual harassment? It appears that you continue to forget the distinction.

Nobody ever claimed that he harassed Monica. In fact, Lewinsky said she was going to Washington to get her "Presidential Kneepads"...

The bottom line here is that you continue to spout inanities re: Bubba's philandering that have nothing to do with the legal aspects of the case. You would dearly love to wail on about Trump somehow having a scandal because somebody he's associated with was once charged with something that got dropped, but instead you're spending all this time trying to exonerate Bubba. Interesting how sexual improprieties, even charges of rape, don't impact the modern politician very much.

The reason why they didn't impact is because everyone saw they were stupid at the time. No one saw Paula Jones as being anything but a golddigger looking for increasingly bigger payouts.

He got authorization. Perhaps I missed the part where Starr's investigation was shut down because he didn't have it.

He got authority by lying to the attorney general. But you keep supporting the government being the sex police.

Perhaps I missed the part where Starr was disbarred for lying, or did that only happen to Bubba?

Perhaps I missed the part where Tripp was charged with illegal wire taps.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forget, only the CLINTONS are guilty of things they never get charged with.

Why would you think that way? No one else does.

Sex lives or sexual harassment? It appears that you continue to forget the distinction.

Nobody ever claimed that he harassed Monica. In fact, Lewinsky said she was going to Washington to get her "Presidential Kneepads"...

It's fairly common for a prosecutor to establish a pattern of behavior in sexual harassment cases, and some would say that the most powerful man in the office (in this case the world) cannot have a truly consensual relationship with the least powerful woman in the office due to the power differential. In this case, Bubba shot himself in the foot. If he was willing to jeopardize his marriage by boinking the interns, he should be man enough to own up to doing it. What a sleaze.

The bottom line here is that you continue to spout inanities re: Bubba's philandering that have nothing to do with the legal aspects of the case. You would dearly love to wail on about Trump somehow having a scandal because somebody he's associated with was once charged with something that got dropped, but instead you're spending all this time trying to exonerate Bubba. Interesting how sexual improprieties, even charges of rape, don't impact the modern politician very much.

The reason why they didn't impact is because everyone saw they were stupid at the time. No one saw Paula Jones as being anything but a golddigger looking for increasingly bigger payouts.
And Bubba shot himself in the foot by trying to deny her a fair hearing. The Clinton's are like that, always dancing the line and getting in trouble. Hillary's problem is that, unlike Bubba, she's not real good at it.

Perhaps I missed the part where Starr was disbarred for lying, or did that only happen to Bubba?

Wow, guy, you really think the suspension of an inactive law license is something.

"Well, guys, we spent 70 million dollars. We ruined the lives of dozens of Clinton associates, we abused the judicial system, we threw a woman in jail for not saying what we wanted to hear, and in the end, we proved he lied about a blowjob! And he paid a 10K fine. And gave up a law license he wasn't using."

I'm sorry, guy, spending 70 million to get someone to pay a 10K fine is not exactly a good return on investment.

It's fairly common for a prosecutor to establish a pattern of behavior in sexual harassment cases, and some would say that the most powerful man in the office (in this case the world) cannot have a truly consensual relationship with the least powerful woman in the office due to the power differential. In this case, Bubba shot himself in the foot. If he was willing to jeopardize his marriage by boinking the interns, he should be man enough to own up to doing it. What a sleaze.

Except he wasn't investigating a sexual harassment case. Even if he were, the judge ruled that if he had a consensual relationship with someone, it had no bearing on whether or not he sexually harassed a women who didn't work for him.

Last time I checked, internship isn't a form of slavery... they're big girls and can make their own choices.

I know this might be a shock to you, but women slept with Clinton because he was charming and attractive. I'm sure this never happens in your life.

And Bubba shot himself in the foot by trying to deny her a fair hearing. The Clinton's are like that, always dancing the line and getting in trouble. Hillary's problem is that, unlike Bubba, she's not real good at it.

she had more than a fair hearing, given she had no legal leg to stand on as the laws were constructed at that point, and the judge threw the case out as having no merit.

Wow, guy, you really think the suspension of an inactive law license is something.

"Well, guys, we spent 70 million dollars. We ruined the lives of dozens of Clinton associates, we abused the judicial system, we threw a woman in jail for not saying what we wanted to hear, and in the end, we proved he lied about a blowjob! And he paid a 10K fine. And gave up a law license he wasn't using."

I'm sorry, guy, spending 70 million to get someone to pay a 10K fine is not exactly a good return on investment.
It was 90K, but hey, keep minimizing. Bubba could have avoided even that if he had either just told the truth from the beginning, or even better, left the women alone. But that's not how he roll. Face reality, he lied and got caught. If he can move on from that, why can't you?

Except he wasn't investigating a sexual harassment case. Even if he were, the judge ruled that if he had a consensual relationship with someone, it had no bearing on whether or not he sexually harassed a women who didn't work for him.

Last time I checked, internship isn't a form of slavery... they're big girls and can make their own choices.

I know this might be a shock to you, but women slept with Clinton because he was charming and attractive. I'm sure this never happens in your life.

Awww, look at you, trying to be all insulting, and stuff. Did Stinky Peterson tell you that Suzy Q was making fun of how you dropped your tray at lunch?

Bob Packwood deserved an apology and his career back after Bubba changed the whole sexual harassment landscape. But, that's how the Clinton's roll. If laws or morality get in the way, don't change your behavior, insist everything else has to change.

she had more than a fair hearing, given she had no legal leg to stand on as the laws were constructed at that point, and the judge threw the case out as having no merit.

And yet Bubba thought he had to lie about the whole thing. If only he had you there to advise him on the legalities of his situation instead of all those professional lawyers.

It was 90K, but hey, keep minimizing. Bubba could have avoided even that if he had either just told the truth from the beginning, or even better, left the women alone. But that's not how he roll. Face reality, he lied and got caught. If he can move on from that, why can't you?

Actually, let's clarify it a bit. He paid a $25,000 fine to the IC- Susan-Weber Wright ordered a $90,000 fine...not the IC as part of that settlement.

Bill Clinton was Fined, Disbarred Over the Monica Lewinsky Scandal

So I'm just wondering why you think a $70,000,000.00 investigation for a fine of $115,000 are a bargain. It kind of sounds like a waste of time, money and effort when we had more important things to worry about...

o-OSAMA-BIN-LADEN-SEEN-facebook.jpg

you know.. like this guy. But your side denounced attempt by Clinton to get this guy as a distraction from the more important Lewinsky investigation... because you gots to have your priorities.

Bob Packwood deserved an apology and his career back after Bubba changed the whole sexual harassment landscape. But, that's how the Clinton's roll. If laws or morality get in the way, don't change your behavior, insist everything else has to change.

You guys are perfectly free to run Bob Packwood for another political office. Of course, Bob did stuff like actually write down everything he did in a diary and then threatened his colleagues if they didn't back off... But never mind, you just keep swinging for those false comparisons.

Meanwhile, Ken Starr spent 70,000,000 dollars investigating Clinton, and all he came up with is one jizz-stained dress.

And yet Bubba thought he had to lie about the whole thing. If only he had you there to advise him on the legalities of his situation instead of all those professional lawyers.

Actually, what he should have done is refused to show up for the hearings. If Wright ruled against him, then state that the largest fine ever paid up to that point for what Jones was alledging was $10,000. Done.

This is what anyone else would have done, but the purpose of that whole mess was to embarrass the man. Paula Jones knows what a dick looks like, I dont think Clinton's is some kind of Lovecraftian horror.

Actually, let's clarify it a bit. He paid a $25,000 fine to the IC- Susan-Weber Wright ordered a $90,000 fine...not the IC as part of that settlement.

Bill Clinton was Fined, Disbarred Over the Monica Lewinsky Scandal

So I'm just wondering why you think a $70,000,000.00 investigation for a fine of $115,000 are a bargain. It kind of sounds like a waste of time, money and effort when we had more important things to worry about...

o-OSAMA-BIN-LADEN-SEEN-facebook.jpg

you know.. like this guy. But your side denounced attempt by Clinton to get this guy as a distraction from the more important Lewinsky investigation... because you gots to have your priorities.

You guys are perfectly free to run Bob Packwood for another political office. Of course, Bob did stuff like actually write down everything he did in a diary and then threatened his colleagues if they didn't back off... But never mind, you just keep swinging for those false comparisons.

Meanwhile, Ken Starr spent 70,000,000 dollars investigating Clinton, and all he came up with is one jizz-stained dress.

Actually, what he should have done is refused to show up for the hearings. If Wright ruled against him, then state that the largest fine ever paid up to that point for what Jones was alledging was $10,000. Done.

This is what anyone else would have done, but the purpose of that whole mess was to embarrass the man. Paula Jones knows what a dick looks like, I dont think Clinton's is some kind of Lovecraftian horror.
Or, as I have stated multiple times, had he simply kept his zipper shut, he would have avoided the whole mess. But that's not how he roll.

*****BREAKING***** Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case .

Stephen K. Bannon, the new CEO of the Donald Trump campaign, was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence, battery and dissuading a witness following an incident in early January 1996, though the case was ultimately dismissed, according to a police report and court documents.
The Santa Monica, Calif., police report says that Bannon’s then-wife claimed he pulled at her neck and wrist during an altercation over their finances, and an officer reported witnessing red marks on her neck and wrist to bolster her account. Bannon also reportedly smashed the phone when she tried to call the police.

Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case

Well, trump has red necks and assholes running his campaign.

We don't care.

Forum List

Back