BREAKING: Trump calls Stormy Daniels "Horseface"

I don’t think Liberal women were ever going to vote for Trump and every normal woman I know has already stated that Stormy is ugly.
This isn't about liberal or conservative women.
It is about voters in the middle who are not committed to either side. The voters that decide every election.
Independents like myself are interested in results, no adhomines.
So you think everyone thinks like you.

You know what that's called right?
Like yourself, I meet many people due to the nature of my work.
They’re driven by their ability to pay their bills.

You mean like this

44232020_1385414131593931_3341063679557763072_n.jpg

lol

So Trump had sex with what he considers a horse.
Sometimes guys go "pigging". Thats what girls like you and Stormy are for.

Oh damn! We always called it "hogging".

I gave up on that when I was 18.
Is that when you met your wife???

No, I just got disgusted and stopped.
Some people actually mature from those days. When do you think Trump will reach that point.

We are living in an alternative reality.

Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

and still paid her 200k for some pussy -- HE WANTED.....

Real men can fuck horse face chicks for free -- routinely....

We are living in an alternative reality.

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

He’s not lying

Forum List

Back