Breaking: Trump Brings On Record Setting Breitbart CEO Steve Bannon To Lead Campaign

You guys have been saying that for months.

Well you guys have been saying Trump would never make it out of the primaries or anywhere else for that matter. And you've been saying it for two years.

Trump is still stuck in those primaries and its too late to crawl out now.

For a guy you consider stuck he's doing pretty darn good.

Guess its escaped your notice that he won and is the nominee.

Hitlery had all she could do to beat Ol Bernie and those that supported Bernie won't be supporting her.

Should be on interesting election.
By doing pretty darn good do you mean turning Texas and Georgia into swing states?

Guess you have a crystal ball and can see the future.

How you gonna feel if she doesn't carry those States??

Gonna break that ball or what?? LOL
She doesn't need to carry those states. The fact that these states are close shows how poor of a candidate Trump is. Hillary is doing better in swing state polls than Obama did in 2008 except for Iowa and it's grand total of 6 EV's.

Well you guys have been saying Trump would never make it out of the primaries or anywhere else for that matter. And you've been saying it for two years.

Hitlery had all she could do to beat Ol Bernie and those that supported Bernie won't be supporting her.

By doing pretty darn good do you mean turning Texas and Georgia into swing states?

She doesn't need to carry those states. The fact that these states are close shows how poor of a candidate Trump is. Hillary is doing better in swing state polls than Obama did in 2008 except for Iowa and it's grand total of 6 EV's.

I think you are in for a big surprise come election day. And I don't think its going to be a surprise you are going to like.

Unlike you I never count my chickens before they hatch.

I think you are in for a big surprise come election day. And I don't think its going to be a surprise you are going to like.

Nah. Unlike conservatives, I rely on math and science to make my predictions instead of feelings.

Nah. Unlike conservatives, I rely on math and science to make my predictions instead of feelings.

Nah You rely on what you want to happen because no one can accurately predict what WILL HAPPEN.

Nah You rely on what you want to happen because no one can accurately predict what WILL HAPPEN.
Wrong. The polls almost always get it right. And when they don't, they have predicted a very close race which isn't the case right now. State polls in 2008 and 2012 got it right 97 out of 100 times (each state x2 elections). Pollsters know what they are doing.

Wrong. The polls almost always get it right. And when they don't, they have predicted a very close race which isn't the case right now. State polls in 2008 and 2012 got it right 97 out of 100 times (each state x2 elections). Pollsters know what they are doing.

Good to hear. Me?? I don't believe in polls to many variables.

I prefer to wait and see who wins.

This is a great move. Putting a mega media guy in charge while leaving Manafort as the campaign chairman is brilliant. This campaign is now all about media warfare. A successful media savvy guy is just what was needed to lead a blitzkrieg media assault against Hillary in the final stretch. Great move Trump!

DONALD TRUMP Brings on Record-Setting Breitbart CEO Steve Bannon to Lead Campaign

About Steve Bannon
This Man Is the Most Dangerous Political Operative in America

Now you know the guy and Trump were conning you right?

Why don't you donate some more to Trump and Bannon, sucker. And enroll in Trump U. LOL
An ad hominem!
How mature!
You’ve run out of LibCult “arguments”.
My vote is my donation and you are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.

Forum List

Back