Breaking: Trump Backs Down On Border Wall Government Shutdown

Hey, even Rush Limbaugh is saying that Trump has caved
I'm happy to see you listen to Rush, there is hope for you yet squid. OOOORAH!!!!

I haven't listened to Limbaugh since 1992 when my Chief transferred to Buffalo. He made us listen to it every afternoon, and we were happy when he transferred because we could listen to music again.

The only reason I know Limbaugh has said that Trump has caved is because I've seen it on the news. VICE News did a story on it the other day.

For 8 years we had someone who would never work with Congress on anything. It was always "his way or the highway" turning to EOs for what he couldn't get them to do.

We now have a Chief Executive who is WORKING WITH Congress to fix things and the Lefturds are going bonkers over it.

He's trying to make a DEAL for gawd's sake. Is that too difficult to understand?

For 8 years we had someone who would never work with Congress on anything. It was always "his way or the highway" turning to EOs for what he couldn't get them to do.

We now have a Chief Executive who is WORKING WITH Congress to fix things and the Lefturds are going bonkers over it.

He's trying to make a DEAL for gawd's sake. Is that too difficult to understand?

Actually, it was McConnell and his ilk that wouldn't work with Obama. On the night he won the election, they all got together to make him a one term president. They even said it publicly.

And...........as far as EO's, wanna talk about Trump? He's already up to 40, even said so in his speech with the NRA this morning.

Forum List

Back