BREAKING! Trump Admin Planning Biggest Ever Round Up Of Illegal Aliens--'Operation Wetback 2.0'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is what I call our patriotic president putting the safety of Americans lives first and living up to a promise to round up these illegals who are seeking refugee in these sanctuary cities. Well, if I was an illegal, I would start packing and self deport back to Mexico. That's precisely what happened with illegal aliens when President Eisenhower formed the government plan properly named 'Operation Wetback' to round them up and deport them deep into Mexico. The psychological affect and fear of being caught caused many to self deport. Nevertheless, American Patriot Steve McGarrett predicts this will be a great success. With that said, this is another step in making America great again.

Trump Administration Planning its 'BIGGEST' Ever Round Up of Illegal Aliens

Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif

trumplings

so gullible, so precious

:lol:

This is what I call our patriotic president putting the safety of Americans lives first and living up to a promise to round up these illegals who are seeking refugee in these sanctuary cities. Well, if I was an illegal, I would start packing and self deport back to Mexico. That's precisely what happened with illegal aliens when President Eisenhower formed the government plan properly named 'Operation Wetback' to round them up and deport them deep into Mexico. The psychological affect and fear of being caught caused many to self deport. Nevertheless, American Patriot Steve McGarrett predicts this will be a great success. With that said, this is another step in making America great again.

Trump Administration Planning its 'BIGGEST' Ever Round Up of Illegal Aliens

trumplings

so gullible, so precious

Snowflake Liberals

So predictable responding without any substance. Truly pathetic. Liberalism is indeed a mental illness.

just because you're gullible enough to be taken in by *gateway pundit*, don't expect to take it or you seriously.

gateway pundit and substance go together like ham and toggle bolts

• Banned

trumplings

so gullible, so precious

Snowflake Liberals

So predictable responding without any substance. Truly pathetic. Liberalism is indeed a mental illness.

just because you're gullible enough to be taken in by *gateway pundit*, don't expect to take it or you seriously.

gateway pundit and substance go together like ham and toggle bolts

You're not very bright to notice the Gateway Pundit linked an excerpt from their source, The San Francisco Chronicle. You continue to prove Liberalism is a mental disease. By all means, carry on!

Forum List

Back