Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

Ummmmmmmmm OK, so I have historical fact, you have Googly Images.
The historical fact is that Democrats run smear campaigns against their opponents and the ones they run against black opponents are usually racial in nature. But keep denying it so everyone can see you for the lying pos you are.

Ummmmmmmmm OK, so I have historical fact, you have Googly Images.

You're like the USMB equivalent of the Washington Generals.
The historical fact is that Democrats run smear campaigns against their opponents and the ones they run against black opponents are usually racial in nature. But keep denying it so everyone can see you for the lying pos you are.

I was gonna go with the '62 Mets, but they actually won a few games so that wouldn't work...

BIKER GANG shooting, Waco, Texas: Why it was staged
Agendas include «disarm citizens», «accept police shooting cvilians», »set legal precedents to step by step strip citizens from ALL their rights», «manhunt for non-whites».
It's also part of psy-op revenging Hitler's defeat using fake Putin days earlier.

Staged as deliberate mockery of the silmulated reality, starting with the "first impact", this time figuratively not litterally as in the Germanwing hoax: no blood, how the bikes are ranged.
On the other hand, it's packaged as "impossible that it was staged": Massive use of actors but by far not as many as what is suggested. Example: 21 mug shots while video states "170 gang members now under arrest".

What seems as "manhunt for bikers, almost all white" is in fact staged as "contrast it with Baltimore riots", another act setting the stage for the supervised race war:
from having police dressed similarly to the bikers to the biker's reaction, orderly waiting to be detained.

So why is a "BIKER GANG shooting" headlines around the world?
One of the agendas is to refresh the brains of the human cattle about the previous BIKER GANG psy-op, the ride of russian bikers to Berlin to celebrate Victory Day over Hitler, alias to mock it.
In other words: the "mind control" alias psy-op technique of acceptance/refusal/refreshing by association.

Notes
Photos: Texas biker gang shooting

Mug shots and suggestion technique
Some see differences between perceptions of Waco Baltimore - Yahoo News

The officer on the left dressed to like "one of them".
Texas biker gang shooting

BASICS
To get why "Putin" casted "a bunch of pimps" of a biker gang to be the stars of the celebration of 70 years of Hitler's defeat:
Mockery of Stalin's Soviet Union victory over Hitler using nazi agent impersonating murdered Putin
Jokes by the Illuminati - mock the human cattle Putin Biker Gang Mockery of Soviet Union victory over Hitler

Agenda «accept police shooting cvilians» - countless psy-ops. Start here:
NSA whistleblower Snowden reveals Gov spies EVERY citizen: script's agendas for dummies
State Terror in USA public mass executions from Waco 1992 to Virginia Tech 2007 Fake NSA whistleblower Snowden Gov spies EVERY citizen agendas

Supervised Race war: Obama Biden alias Osama Bi(nla)den presidency comes to an end with the BIG BANG.
Big Bang is NOW - from annihilation of pensions and savings to race war BIG BANG 2015 for dummies

"Mind control" alias psy-op techniques:
Mind Control Techniques - in fact just the Big Lie at work

Last Prophet, you really gotta lay off of the conspiracy kool-aid.

I suppose that this biker fight was the touch off for the military exercises, because if you see a whole bunch of bad bikers killing each other, then it makes it easier for you to accept troops going down your towns streets and taking the guns.

Sorry............but you really sound like you belong in a mental hospital.

Bullshit alert.

Yeah, right....you know it's the truth. Even here in Texas, most conservatives are so damn vocal....they are so damn arrogant, they think they are always right, just like you. You would think that Christian conservatives would be different, but they are only nice to blacks to their face, behind their backs they make jokes about them and mostly don't want anything to do with them. Makes me wonder why any black would be so ignorant as to vote Republican. So retarded.
And when a black runs for office as a Republican the left runs racist ads against them. You know it, we ALL know it.

You mean like a robocall campaign that asks voters, "would you be more or less likely to vote for John McCain if you knew that he fathered an illegitimate black child"?

I never saw a racist ad against Caine. Conservatives are quick to call criticism against a black Republican as "racist" but fail to see their own "racist" comments as racist....:dunno:

Yep, no one ever called Caine an uncle Tom or anything like that.

In an ad? Link?

Bullshit alert.

Yeah, right....you know it's the truth. Even here in Texas, most conservatives are so damn vocal....they are so damn arrogant, they think they are always right, just like you. You would think that Christian conservatives would be different, but they are only nice to blacks to their face, behind their backs they make jokes about them and mostly don't want anything to do with them. Makes me wonder why any black would be so ignorant as to vote Republican. So retarded.
And when a black runs for office as a Republican the left runs racist ads against them. You know it, we ALL know it.

You mean like a robocall campaign that asks voters, "would you be more or less likely to vote for John McCain if you knew that he fathered an illegitimate black child"?

I never saw a racist ad against Caine. Conservatives are quick to call criticism against a black Republican as "racist" but fail to see their own "racist" comments as racist....:dunno:
Of course you never heard them talking about him chasing "white women", did you? You're so pathetic.

Liberal Racists Malign Herman Cain RedState

Red State is a rw source........they can say whatever they want, but they show no proof. Why don't you post a Liberal site that says anything like that.......you can't because it doesn't exist....on the other hand.....:rolleyes:

Of course you never heard them talking about him chasing "white women", did you? You're so pathetic.

Liberal Racists Malign Herman Cain RedState

Red State is a rw source........they can say whatever they want, but they show no proof. Why don't you post a Liberal site that says anything like that.......you can't because it doesn't exist....on the other hand.....:rolleyes:
Bill Maher Herman Cain Says He Likes Working With...Them Fine-A White Women at Fox News

Forum List

Back