BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UNSC passed about 76 resolutions in 2016. Only one was regarding Israel. Stop believing the propaganda.

Resolutions adopted by the United Nations Security Council in 2016

On the other hand, the UNGA, like you, spends its time hand-wringing over Jews.

UNGA adopts 20 resolutions against Israel, 6 on rest of world combined - UN Watch

GENEVA, Dec. 21, 2016 – The UN General Assembly has wrapped up its annual legislative session by adopting 20 resolutions against Israel—click here for detailed chart—and only 6 resolutions on the rest of the world combined, with three on Syria, and one each on Iran, North Korea and Crimea.

Who cares what the UN says about Israel? I think the UN is a worthless, bias, power hungry organization that should have been abandoned decades ago. See how that works?

Until you get a Dim President like Obama who when asked to jump, asks how high?

Remember Libya?

All the UN is good for is passing resolutions against Israel for building walls and settlements. They have passed far more resolutions against Israel than any other country, including Iran.

Meanwhile there is genocide in the Sudan and Syria and not a peep from them.
Exactly. I do believe you left Montelatici speechless on that one....
Well done.

Who cares what the UN says about Israel? I think the UN is a worthless, bias, power hungry organization that should have been abandoned decades ago. See how that works?
Like before 1948? The world sure would be a helluva lot better off had they not given Palestine to extremist Jews.

Did anyone really believe that the UN giving Palestine to extremist Jews would bode well for peace?

You camel fuckers are a funny bunch. All the Islamic states are backwards shitholes. Israel is a 1st world industrialized democracy. They provide freedom and rights to all it's citizens.

And funny how the UN ignores all the atrocities throughout the Islamic World, Africa and Latin America and focuses on one of the most moralistic countries on the planet.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Until you get a Dim President like Obama who when asked to jump, asks how high?

Remember Libya?

All the UN is good for is passing resolutions against Israel for building walls and settlements. They have passed far more resolutions against Israel than any other country, including Iran.

Meanwhile there is genocide in the Sudan and Syria and not a peep from them.

What does the Sudan (or Syria) have to do with the Israel/Palestine folder. But, for the record you dimwit, the president of Sudan Omar Hassan Ahmad al-Bashi has been idicted and is a wanted man you moron. And, Bashir al Assad (Syria) tops list of war crimes suspects handed to ICC
Thanks for making my point. Israel gets away with murder.

I'll just put here...
250px-UN_Women_logo.jpg

Believe it or not, Saudi Arabia was elected to the U.N. women’s rights commission

Like before 1948? The world sure would be a helluva lot better off had they not given Palestine to extremist Jews.

Did anyone really believe that the UN giving Palestine to extremist Jews would bode well for peace?
What Palestine? There is no sovereign state of Palestine nor shall there ever be a sovereign state of Palestine. The land of Israel has belonged to the Jews for over 4,000 years. It will remain so eternally. Time to face reality, Louie.

What Palestine? There is no sovereign state of Palestine nor shall there ever be a sovereign state of Palestine. The land of Israel has belonged to the Jews for over 4,000 years. It will remain so eternally. Time to face reality, Louie.

Except for the past 70 or so years, Palestine has been Rpman pagan, Christian or Muslim for the past 2,000 years. Jews ruled for less than 2-3 centuries before becoming subservient to Assyrians, Neo-Assyrians, Babylonians or Romans. After 350/380 AD most, if not all Jews in Palestine converted to Christianity. The Jews will be able to rule an Apartheid state for another 2-3 generations at most. The demographics are stacked against them.

Except for the past 70 or so years, Palestine has been Rpman pagan, Christian or Muslim for the past 2,000 years. Jews ruled for less than 2-3 centuries before becoming subservient to Assyrians, Neo-Assyrians, Babylonians or Romans. After 350/380 AD most, if not all Jews in Palestine converted to Christianity. The Jews will be able to rule an Apartheid state for another 2-3 generations at most. The demographics are stacked against them.
The Hebrew Bible disagrees with you. The Jews have returned from their exile and won't be leaving Israel again. It's their land. God gave it to them. The Arabs have their own nations. Let them return to them. Israel belongs to the Jews and Jerusalem is their capitol. All of it.

The Hebrew Bible disagrees with you. The Jews have returned from their exile and won't be leaving Israel again. It's their land. God gave it to them. The Arabs have their own nations. Let them return to them. Israel belongs to the Jews and Jerusalem is their capitol. All of it.

The Hebrew bible is a Hebrew fairy tale with no basis in fact.

The Hebrew bible is a Hebrew fairy tale with no basis in fact.
The Hebrew Bible is true. Only a fool would deny that the Word of God is true. There is no point in trying to educate a fool so I'll leave you to yourself. Bye now.

Here we go, folks. Not that I don't enjoy "I told ya sos," but...

This report concludes that Israel has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole. Aware of the seriousness of this allegation, the authors of the report conclude that available evidence establishes beyond a reasonable doubt that Israel is guilty of policies and practices that constitute the crime of apartheid as legally defined in instruments of international law...

https://www.unescwa.org/sites/www.u...heid-occupation-executive-summary-english.pdf
The civilized world came to that conclusion long before the UN.

...The Hebrew Bible is true. Only a fool would deny that the Word of God is true....

Can EVERYONE reading along look and see what we are dealing with here in this forum?

Please, people, save this post to your favorites. Refer to it when any of these idiots post something even a little bit confusing.

The UNSC passed about 76 resolutions in 2016. Only one was regarding Israel. Stop believing the propaganda.

Resolutions adopted by the United Nations Security Council in 2016

On the other hand, the UNGA, like you, spends its time hand-wringing over Jews.

UNGA adopts 20 resolutions against Israel, 6 on rest of world combined - UN Watch

GENEVA, Dec. 21, 2016 – The UN General Assembly has wrapped up its annual legislative session by adopting 20 resolutions against Israel—click here for detailed chart—and only 6 resolutions on the rest of the world combined, with three on Syria, and one each on Iran, North Korea and Crimea.
Perhaps it is because Israel thumbs its nose at every resolution leaving those violations unresolved and open for further resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back