BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Secretary General of the UN requested that the UNESCWA remove the report so the ESCWA Executive Secretary resigned. The report will be removed soon from the internet. This shows how much power Israel has through the U.S. The UN Secretary General must have received some heavy threats from the U.S.

"The head of the United Nation's West Asia commission resigned on Friday, after what she described as pressure from the secretary general to withdraw a report accusing Israel of imposing an "apartheid regime" on Palestinians.

U.N. Under-Secretary General and ESCWA Executive Secretary Rima Khalaf announced her resignation at a news conference in Beirut.

After Secretary-General Antonio Guterres insisted on the withdrawal of the report "I submitted to him my resignation from the United Nations," she said.

The U.N. chief accepted Khalaf's resignation after asking her to remove the report from the internet, a U.N. spokesman said."

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...escwa-resigns-over-report-on-apartheid-israel
Fuck'm, Monte, the world knows.
Monte got in over his head. It doesn't surprise me that he had to call in for some back up. The problem is, this isn't what I call back up. Crack up.......maybe. But definitely not back up. I'll check in later to see if Monte has found anyone to pull him out of the mess he put himself in (with his own mouth). It's only been a week now..... maybe next month?
Excuse me, it's been over two weeks already!

Last edited:
And that video changed me to I also could support Israel, if they stopped doing all the nasty things and supported equal rights for all the people under their control, let us start there and discuss the right of return

Last edited:
From the OP, we learn the Islamist entities issuing the report.

Member States. ESCWA comprises 18 Arab countries in Western Asia: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, The Sudan, The Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, The United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

Note the use of bold, gargantuan text for dramatic effect.

You are beffudled in your attempt to take yet another thread off topic.

From the OP:
This report concludes that Israel has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole.

Perhaps you and the UN should consider understanding the terms they carelessly throw around.
Yeah, hon, they just carelessly throw around "apartheid."

C'mon, you can't be this dumb, no?

From the OP:
This report concludes that Israel has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole.

Perhaps you and the UN should consider understanding the terms they carelessly throw around.

You're surprised that a collection of Islamist backwaters would issue a report without understanding the terms and definitions they use?

You're as dumb as the typical convert, but....

Who cares what the UN says about Israel? I think the UN is a worthless, bias, power hungry organization that should have been abandoned decades ago. See how that works?

Until you get a Dim President like Obama who when asked to jump, asks how high?

Remember Libya?

All the UN is good for is passing resolutions against Israel for building walls and settlements. They have passed far more resolutions against Israel than any other country, including Iran.

Meanwhile there is genocide in the Sudan and Syria and not a peep from them.

From the OP:

You're surprised that a collection of Islamist backwaters would issue a report without understanding the terms and definitions they use?

Perhaps if you read the report it would clear up some of your questions.

From the OP:

Perhaps if you read the report it would clear up some of your questions.

Indeed, perhaps you could explain to those Islamic backwaters that the UN has become a bad joke when they provide an audience for a roll call of the most oppressive, human rights abusing, Islamist theocracies on the planet.

The issues surrounding the Bedouins is a complex issue and worthy of serious discussion. It is NOT primarily an issue of Palestinian vs Israeli (as noted, they are Israeli citizens and the areas in question are part of Israel and not disputed, except by extremists who believe the Jewish people have no rights to a national self-determination).

It is primarily a conflict between traditional, native lifestyles and modern urban building. On the one hand, some of the Bedouins would like to retain their nomadic agriculture subsistence based lifestyle. But this is in conflict with Israel's urban building scheme.
The Bedouins are not prevented from owning property in the towns Israel is building - in fact they are offered plots an homes in those towns at no cost to them.

Who cares what the UN says about Israel? I think the UN is a worthless, bias, power hungry organization that should have been abandoned decades ago. See how that works?

Until you get a Dim President like Obama who when asked to jump, asks how high?

Remember Libya?

All the UN is good for is passing resolutions against Israel for building walls and settlements. They have passed far more resolutions against Israel than any other country, including Iran.

Meanwhile there is genocide in the Sudan and Syria and not a peep from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back