***BREAKING*** The truth behind the embryonic organ market.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
The New York Times

New York-AP

"I was contacted yesterday by retired hungarian Chef Boris Czégény, who worked exclusively for George Soros from 1981 until just last April 2015. He was frustrated by the media attention regarding embryonic organs, and took issue with Speaker John Boehner's faux outrage over the issue.

The back story is that early in his career as a highly paid chef working for Mr Soros, he claims to have innovated recipes using fetal organs at the request of "Georgie" , who wanted to experience the " ultimate in forbidden tastes". He says that in 1991 he was provided with significant quantities of whole embryos of various degrees of development and began to experiment. By 1993 he had created a stew from fetal hearts that was similar to a cajun gumbo in texture and spice, as well as several hors d'oeuvres made from livers, kidneys and brains.

He also maintains that almost every significant democrat politician and even some republicans, specifically speaker Boehner have enjoyed his entrees. He admits that most of them responded with degrees of revulsion when they were informed of the content, but almost every one admitted that it was indeed delicious. He makes one exception however regarding Hillary Clinton. According to Boris the first lady (at the time) seemed to have no qualms at all, and even asked if there was a recipe for Chicago Style Pizza using whole embryos, and questioned if hispanic embryos were spicier or if black ones tasted like chicken.

According to Chef Czégény the market for embryonic organs has exploded because of him, and that just .1 kilograms sells for at least $100K depending on the race of the fetus and length of gestation."

This is of course very dark humor, satire of the worst sort. However, it is still believable, because liberal political whores are that despicable.

I enjoy conservative embryos especially when hard boiled and used in potato salad. We serve it at 4th of July to all the Tea Party Patriot celebrations and they swear by it.

• Banned
I enjoy conservative embryos especially when hard boiled and used in potato salad. We serve it at 4th of July to all the Tea Party Patriot celebrations and they swear by it.

You've been duped as usual, conservatives don't have abortions, self absorbed libtards do.

You've been duped as usual, conservatives don't have abortions, self absorbed libtards do.
Oh, then you must be the most naive person on the face of the earth. Even right wing fucktards get knocked up and not all of them are like Bristol Meth Palin and cash in on it somehow.

Oh, then you must be the most naive person on the face of the earth. Even right wing fucktards get knocked up and not all of them are like Bristol Meth Palin and cash in on it somehow.
Next he will claim conservatives do not have sex...

Next he will claim conservatives do not have sex...
I hear them toe tapping every time I'm at the airport restrooms.

Since you're an idiot, I'll explain it to you since I have pity on you.

In the very rare instance that a christian conservative woman decides that getting pregnant was a mistake and a burden she could not bear, and that rather than give the child up for adoption, she choses the self absorbed liberal choice and murders her baby, she has deviated from conservative values and principles. She will feel shame and guilt all her life and pray for forgiveness.

Libtards have no values or principles, just a slavish devotion to a totalitarian group or individual that promotes collectivism. The only way to be a deviant as a libtard is to be a straight white christian male with a job and self respect.

Idiot RWs will lie about anything and they're so damn dumb, they'll believe anything that fits their vile, sick, twisted agenda.

Pete7469 WTH is WRONG with you?

Since you're an idiot, I'll explain it to you since I have pity on you.

In the very rare instance that a christian conservative woman decides that getting pregnant was a mistake and a burden she could not bear, and that rather than give the child up for adoption, she choses the self absorbed liberal choice and murders her baby, she has deviated from conservative values and principles. She will feel shame and guilt all her life and pray for forgiveness.

Libtards have no values or principles, just a slavish devotion to a totalitarian group or individual that promotes collectivism. The only way to be a deviant as a libtard is to be a straight white christian male with a job and self respect.
Well I guess there are a lot of phony people claiming to be conservatives then.

Idiot RWs will lie about anything and they're so damn dumb, they'll believe anything that fits their vile, sick, twisted agenda.

You bed wetters make me laugh.

NEWSFLASH DUMBFUCK!!!!

I pointed out that it was satire you vacuous drone. As far as believing in bullshit goes, weapons grade idiot moonbats like you end up dying in mass suicides at the direction of communist cult leaders, the entire fabric of regressive collectivism is complete bullshit. You yourself promoting these insipid and even dangerous policies are tools of the same sort of agenda that has seen the creation of concentration camps, gulags, gas chambers, genocide and forced famine. There is no agenda more vile, twisted or simply evil than the bullshit you parasites are devoted to.

You bed wetters make me laugh.

NEWSFLASH DUMBFUCK!!!!

I pointed out that it was satire you vacuous drone. As far as believing in bullshit goes, weapons grade idiot moonbats like you end up dying in mass suicides at the direction of communist cult leaders, the entire fabric of regressive collectivism is complete bullshit. You yourself promoting these insipid and even dangerous policies are tools of the same sort of agenda that has seen the creation of concentration camps, gulags, gas chambers, genocide and forced famine. There is no agenda more vile, twisted or simply evil than the bullshit you parasites are devoted to.

If what you said was true, then right wingers only need to do is manufacture faux communist leader with the distinct mission of ordering his leftist cult to take their lives.

The less leftist, the less they can support their policies. I'm pretty sure the leftist felt this way about right wingers and created faux right wing leaders to lead you astray.

If what you said was true, then right wingers only need to do is manufacture faux communist leader with the distinct mission of ordering his leftist cult to take their lives.

The less leftist, the less they can support their policies. I'm pretty sure the leftist felt this way about right wingers and created faux right wing leaders to lead you astray.

Right wingers tend to maintain a moral boundary where causing the death of other people is concerned.

The left creates faux leaders all the time, but right wingers are usually not duped by them.

The fact that liberals still believe that the moonbat messiah is something better than a stuttering meat muppet with Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass, is a perfect example of how bed wetters are duped into cults of personality, and will defend all his failures, believe all his lies, and ignore all his crimes.

Very Astute.

Enter Donald Trump.

This is why libturds are so angry about the Alabama Abortion Law.

It's fucking up their market in party snacks.

Forum List

Back