Breaking The Nuclear Monopoly

That said, while I disagree with their use vs Japan since by that time it was redundant and mostly a tech-demo, I'm not against their use now against ISIS. Albeit even smaller tactical yield type weapons ~5kt range.

DPRK has nukes but hasn't used them; Pakistan has them and hasn't used them, India, Russia, UK, Israel, etc. No one's used them ever. Oh except us. Twice.

Only nation not trustworthy with nukes then is the USA.
To Delat4Embassey: Communist are still pissing and moaning about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, even though Russia is growing in military strength while America is shrinking its nuclear arsenal thanks to New START.

America-haters never say a word about what bombing did to Germany when Hiroshima and Nagasaki were necessary to save American lives. Communists always amaze me when they invoke the Hiroshima and Nagasaki chestnut. Their real complaint is that A-bombs were not dropped on white people in Germany. That is why you never hear American Communists cry for German cities like Dresden that were firebombed out of existence the same way they shed phoney tears for Hiroshima and Nagasaki. My emphasis in the excerpt:

“You guys burnt the place down, turned it into a single column of flame. More people died there in the firestorm, in that one big flame, than died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.” Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

XXXXX

Toward the end of World War II, as Allied planes rained death and destruction over Germany, the old Saxon city of Dresden lay like an island of tranquillity amid desolation. Famous as a cultural center and possessing no military value, Dresden had been spared the terror that descended from the skies over the rest of the country.

The WWII Dresden Holocaust -
'A Single Column Of Flame'
2-6-2

The WWII Dresden Holocaust - 'A Single Column Of Flame'

The American Left never shuts up because they think their phoney tears give them the moral high ground.

NOTE: Nuclear war is the granddaddy of UN scare tactics. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were instrumental in establishing the UN immediately after WWII ended —— at a time when America was the only country with the atomic bomb.

The scare tactic did not work when America had a monopoly; so UN-loving traitors immediately helped the Soviet Union get the bomb. Taqiyya the Liar handing nuclear weapons to Iran is following the same strategy that was initiated at the beginning of the Cold War —— the United Nations is needed to keep the peace among nuclear powers.

The nuclear war scare tactic made people afraid of dying by a specific method. Patrick Henry’s sound advice:

Give me liberty, or give me death.​

got lost along the way. People who were willing to die for liberty suddenly feared being killed by a nuclear blast or decapitated by Muslims. I doubt if Patrick Henry would agree, or surrender liberty, because he feared one way of dying more than he feared another.

The environmental movement is close on the heels of the nuclear war scare tactic. Manmade climate change is the big one for “Warmunists” (I wish I could claim credit for that word):

The New York demonstration, full as it was of communist organizers and sympathizers, inspired one wag to argue the marchers really were warmunists -- that is, far left-wingers posing as environmentalists. (Any question respecting their commitment to environmentalism and keeping the planet clean were resolved by shots of the mounds of trash they left behind while purporting to save the planet.)

September 28, 2014
Jihadis and Warmunists: Brothers Under the Skin
By Clarice Feldman

Articles: Jihadis and Warmunists: Brothers Under the Skin

Incidentally, do you truly believe that the Soviet Union would have practiced restraint if they had a monopoly on atomic bombs during the Cold War? And before you recite all of the bullshit about disarming everybody, first tell me how you plan on changing human nature.
That said, while I disagree with their use vs Japan since by that time it was redundant and mostly a tech-demo,
To Delat4Embassey: That is nonsense. Saving American lives was the reason Truman dropped two bombs on the country that started the war.
I'm not against their use now against ISIS. Albeit even smaller tactical yield type weapons ~5kt range.
To Delat4Embassey: So you are not opposed to killing, you just want to limit the number of dead enemies. Or is it that you do not want America to fight a winnable war with total victory as the goal; i.e. PEACE WITHOUT VICTORY?

Incidentally, when Taqiyya the Liar pulled out of Iraq after the war was won, he effectively armed ISIS with military vehicles, tanks, small arms, and so on. He can no more be trusted to disarm ISIS than he will disarm Iran after he gives them nuclear weapons. I am waiting for him to say trust ISIS, too.

Dear Retard: Bush lost Iraq, armed ISIS, promised & allowed Iran Nukes!

Last edited:
Bush lost Iraq, armed ISIS, promised & allowed Iran Nukes!
To KissMy: You are wrong every time you say it. See my responses to you in this thread:

If Everybody Had Bows & Arrows Nobody Would Use Them! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Facts:

Bush Lost the Iraq War! The Sunni & Shea were killing US soldiers all across Iraq.

Iran's & Iraq's Shea were killing the hell out of US troops with Iranian manufactured EFP's. Iran let Bush know if he allowed them to continue producing uranium, they would stop killing US soldiers. Bush agreed & that allowed Iran to enrich & stockpile enough uranium to build 9 nuclear bombs before Obama got them to agree to give up their stockpile & be monitored!

As Bush made the deal to allow Iran to build Nukes, Bush Paid & Armed the Sunni to stop attacking US & Shea so we could declare victory & leave Iraq. He synced this with the troop surge to dupe low information people into believing the surge made US victorious so we could leave. Many fools like you still believe Bush's LIES!

Bush allowed North Korea to enrich, manufacture, test & perfect nuclear bombs on his watch.

Bush allowed Osama Bin Laden to escape & killed very few terrorist. Obama killed 5 times more terrorist than Reagan & both Bush's did in their 20 years as presidents.

Last edited:
Obama killed 5 times more terrorist than Reagan & both Bush's did in their 20 years as presidents.
To KissMy: You must do your research in comic books. You missed this issue

images
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...Sg:www.albany.edu/scj/jcjpc/figures/fig01.jpg

where Superman kills more terrorists than did all of the presidents before Ronald Reagan.

even though Russia is growing in military strength while America is shrinking its nuclear arsenal thanks to New START.

Do you know, how many missiles Russia is sawing to trash, believing to "Peace Initiative" and "Trusted Agreements"? While you, Americans, were stamping this: Cold War Victory Medal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ? US promises not to break borders of Warsaw block. Where's NATO now?

Thanks God, we lost the weapon but didn't lost technologies and restored the potential. With experience - never trust to US government again.

Do you know, how many missiles Russia is sawing to trash, believing to "Peace Initiative" and "Trusted Agreements"? While you, Americans, were stamping this: Cold War Victory Medal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ? US promises not to break borders of Warsaw block. Where's NATO now?

Thanks God, we lost the weapon but didn't lost technologies and restored the potential. With experience - never trust to US government again.[/QUOTE]

To Sbiker: I’m assuming that English is not your language. I cannot figure out what you are trying to say in your garbled reply. English is my only language; so you’ll have to get some help explaining your position.

Thanks God, we lost the weapon but didn't lost technologies and restored the potential. With experience - never trust to US government again.

To Sbiker: I’m assuming that English is not your language. I cannot figure out what you are trying to say in your garbled reply. English is my only language; so you’ll have to get some help explaining your position. [/QUOTE]

Sorry for my poor English, I'm not a professional translator or writer ;)

I'm just trying to explain, how the world situation is visible from the other side.

You speaking about growing military strength of Russia. But budget of Russian Army is less than US in many times: Military budget of the Russian Federation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. And it's not a growing, it's just restoring army after 90x.

You speaking about aggression of Russia in Crimea. Do you know, Crimea is Russian much more times, than Alaska of Hawaii are belong to US? Why I'm talking about it? Because US begin to trust in this propaganda and making "stupid shit" in foreign policy more and more... It strongly remember me last days of Soviet Union - I know, what was Soviet Union and don't want return of them in new incarnation, under the skin of US.

I'm not a professional translator or writer
To Sbiker: Nor am I.
I'm just trying to explain, how the world situation is visible from the other side.
To Sbiker: Speaking for myself, I do not give a rat’s ass about the view from the other side. I can do quite well without associating with the people “. . . from the other side.” Can they say the same about the people on my side? In fact, I would be overjoyed if busybody Americans emigrated to the “other side” instead of destroying this country by bringing the people from the other side here.
You speaking about growing military strength of Russia. But budget of Russian Army is less than US in many times: Military budget of the Russian Federation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. And it's not a growing, it's just restoring army after 90x.
To Sbiker: You only have to decide if absolute power in the hands of Russians, or Chinese, or Muslims would practice restraint as do Americans. The history of totalitarian political systems says otherwise.
You speaking about aggression of Russia in Crimea. Do you know, Crimea is Russian
To Sbiker: Are you talking about the peninsula or the people who live there? As far as I know an overwhelming number of Crimeans prefer sovereignty. Ditto Ukrainians.
much more times, than Alaska of Hawaii are belong to US?
To Sbiker: The Russian government at the time sold Alaska. Americans did not take it by force.

Hawaii was annexed. There was no military force involved. Hawaiians voted for statehood.

Incidentally, part of America’s history was nothing more than an advanced culture overwhelming a primitive culture. And please spare me the nonsense about the Indians who were here first. I’ve heard it all before.

Why I'm talking about it? Because US begin to trust in this propaganda and making "stupid shit" in foreign policy more and more... It strongly remember me last days of Soviet Union -
To Sbiker: Your position about “stupid shit” is too unclear for me to respond.
I know, what was Soviet Union and don't want return of them in new incarnation, under the skin of US.
To Sbiker: In the future, please try to distinguish between territory and ideology.

To Sbiker: Speaking for myself, I do not give a rat’s ass about the view from the other side. I can do quite well without associating with the people “. . . from the other side.” Can they say the same about the people on my side? In fact, I would be overjoyed if busybody Americans emigrated to the “other side” instead of destroying this country by bringing the people from the other side here.

I'm not convincing you with anyone. I'm trying to find out the "not red and not thin" line, where your "don't know" transforms to your "I don't want to know"...

To Sbiker: You only have to decide if absolute power in the hands of Russians, or Chinese, or Muslims would practice restraint as do Americans. The history of totalitarian political systems says otherwise.

Forced propagation of single view, single laws, single currency all over the world - this is a real totalitarism. Total representation of the nation, total guidance of national goals, total navy presence at all oceans of world, including territorial waters of many other states. It's not my opinion, just read definition of totalitarism in wiki!

To Sbiker: Are you talking about the peninsula or the people who live there? As far as I know an overwhelming number of Crimeans prefer sovereignty. Ditto Ukrainians.

The official result from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was a 96.77% percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation. It's information from english-language wiki too... Overwhelming 3.3%?

To Sbiker: The Russian government at the time sold Alaska. Americans did not take it by force.
Hawaii was annexed. There was no military force involved. Hawaiians voted for statehood.

But Crimea peninsula already WAS a Russian. And was given to Ukraine by Criminal Commie Regime. So, I don't see any annexations - only returning back the property of Russia as act of correction the results of Communism crimes.

Incidentally, part of America’s history was nothing more than an advanced culture overwhelming a primitive culture. And please spare me the nonsense about the Indians who were here first. I’ve heard it all before.

I know history, it's a truth. But when you're calling Crimea returning as "annexation", you're playing at commie side, did you thought about it?

Let's explain. For example, remember the incident of giving about 2000 humwees to terroristic forces.
Just great: Iraq may have lost more than 2,000 Humvees to ISIS « Hot Air

Offcourse, when this gift was performed, politicians 99% said something like "moderate opposition", "democracy" and bla bla bla, but in fact it was straight gift to ISIS, which performes terroristic acts (including Paris) and kills american citizens.
What it was? Why? US government is real ally of ISIS, instead of EU states (which doesn't recieve similar gifts)? Someone of the bosses inside White house is hard corrupted, to do it, bypassing US nation interests? Or experts in US government are stupid enough to fail this simplest situation?
Do you understand me? Any case of these is "stupid shit". That is what Obama says about. And at last time US really doing a lot of "stupid shit" in world politics.

I'm not convincing you with anyone. I'm trying to find out the "not red and not thin" line, where your "don't know" transforms to your "I don't want to know"...

Forced propagation of single view, single laws, single currency all over the world - this is a real totalitarism. Total representation of the nation, total guidance of national goals, total navy presence at all oceans of world, including territorial waters of many other states. It's not my opinion, just read definition of totalitarism in wiki!

The official result from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was a 96.77% percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation. It's information from english-language wiki too... Overwhelming 3.3%?

But Crimea peninsula already WAS a Russian. And was given to Ukraine by Criminal Commie Regime. So, I don't see any annexations - only returning back the property of Russia as act of correction the results of Communism crimes.

I know history, it's a truth. But when you're calling Crimea returning as "annexation", you're playing at commie side, did you thought about it?

Let's explain. For example, remember the incident of giving about 2000 humwees to terroristic forces.

Offcourse, when this gift was performed, politicians 99% said something like "moderate opposition", "democracy" and bla bla bla, but in fact it was straight gift to ISIS, which performes terroristic acts (including Paris) and kills american citizens.
What it was? Why? US government is real ally of ISIS, instead of EU states (which doesn't recieve similar gifts)? Someone of the bosses inside White house is hard corrupted, to do it, bypassing US nation interests? Or experts in US government are stupid enough to fail this simplest situation?
Do you understand me? Any case of these is "stupid shit". That is what Obama says about. And at last time US really doing a lot of "stupid shit" in world politics.
To Sbiker: This is where I get off:

To Sbiker: This is where I get off:

Great! It says me a lot of...

To Delat4Embassey: Communist are still pissing and moaning about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, even though Russia is growing in military strength while America is shrinking its nuclear arsenal thanks to New START.
I do not know everything the number one America-hater can say. I do know what he will say in doublespeak: White Christian Americans did it:

What Mr. Obama Can Say at Hiroshima
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD
MAY 10, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/o...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=1

With leadership like this that is either schizophrenic or pathological, or both, it's no wonder one hand doesn't know what the other is doing, or, worse yet, doesn't care​

Hiroshima: Obama decries nukes while encouraging nukes
By A. Dru Kristenev
May 18, 2016

Hiroshima: Obama decries nukes while encouraging nukes

Taqiyya the Liar is neither “. . . schizophrenic or pathological,. . .”. Handing Iran nukes is a continuation of the treason that justified traitors like Alger Hiss helping Stalin get the atomic bomb. Whenever younger Americans read about the Iran Nuclear Deal think about Alger Hiss.

“If everybody has them nobody will use them.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back