Breaking The Law At The Same Time The DoJ Is Announcing Major Indictments Left & Right

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Bribery, fraud, criminal-conspiracy, human-trafficking, gun-running, criminal-negligence.....and this is just what the current administration is guilty of.

I wonder why they feel they have the right to indict anyone, considering the fact that they themselves are guilty of more crimes that can be counted.

Uummm, okay...... And you have links to all this........ right?
Links but no indictments.

That's the point.

This administration has had to rewrite laws via executive action just to keep from being in breach of federal statutes and being unconstitutional just about every week. Yet they feel they have the right to indict folks for shit they did 20 years ago.

The only thing this administration has done since Obama took office was combed through FBI files and private records to build case-files on political enemies. Hillary started doing that when she was First Lady. This isn't the purpose of the Executive Branch.

If you want to get rid of the corruption in this country, starting at the top would be the best case scenario. However this won't happen.

That's the point.

This administration has had to rewrite laws via executive action just to keep from being in breach of federal statutes and being unconstitutional just about every week. Yet they feel they have the right to indict folks for shit they did 20 years ago.

The only thing this administration has done since Obama took office was combed through FBI files and private records to build case-files on political enemies. Hillary started doing that when she was First Lady. This isn't the purpose of the Executive Branch.

If you want to get rid of the corruption in this country, starting at the top would be the best case scenario. However this won't happen.
If I want to get rid of corruption in this country I'd start by jailing 20% of the country as well as 98% of all politicians........... and that still wouldn't fix it.......

That's the point.

If I want to get rid of corruption in this country I'd start by jailing 20% of the country as well as 98% of all politicians........... and that still wouldn't fix it.......
Anyone who's read "Animal Farm" understands that.

I think, however, the level of corruption we're seeing today, from the Obama Administration, is unprecedented in US history.

Last edited:

That's the point.

Notice the timing of the F.I.F.A indictments......right when they're voting for new leadership.......to influence it's result.

Just about as corrupt as you can get.

Forum List

Back