BREAKING: Ted Kennedy rushed to hospital: Condition Unknown

Tell me how what I said was hypocritical. If you get captured, that means you f**ked something up. McCain crashed a plane, and it wasn't the first time. If you have a seizure because you have a brain tumor that is in no way your fault.... unless you played around in uranium mines as a kid.

McCain survived, so I can say whatever I want. Kennedy is definately going to die soon from what is happening to him, and THAT is what changes the situation. "Speak nothing but good of the dead (and dying)".

oh well, then with that logic all those assholes in Guantanamo fucked up and deserve what they get. But you, will cry over them won't you you hypocritical liberal.

Tell me how what I said was hypocritical. If you get captured, that means you f**ked something up. McCain crashed a plane, and it wasn't the first time. If you have a seizure because you have a brain tumor that is in no way your fault.... unless you played around in uranium mines as a kid.

McCain survived, so I can say whatever I want. Kennedy is definately going to die soon from what is happening to him, and THAT is what changes the situation. "Speak nothing but good of the dead (and dying)".

Wrong. Obvious double standards. Some things demand respect. McCain didn't get shot down on purpose any more than Kennedy had a seizure on purpose.

If you're going to be a classless asshat, might as well not include hypocrisy.

Wrong. Obvious double standards. Some things demand respect. McCain didn't get shot down on purpose any more than Kennedy had a seizure on purpose.

If you're going to be a classless asshat, might as well not include hypocrisy.

"classless asshat"

Try saying that 10 times real fast.

Senator Kennedy's brain tumor is growing..that is why he is having seizures. The man will not be with us long. Having seen someone die of a brain tumor, it is not something I would wish on anyone. But then again I am not a big christian like Allie.

oh well, then with that logic all those assholes in Guantanamo fucked up and deserve what they get. But you, will cry over them won't you you hypocritical liberal.

A lot of them did, but some have been held without justification. And, no I won't cry over them. Though I would like to see the proper measures taken to be sure that all the people held at Guantanamo are actually guilty of the crimes they are being held for. (I would call you a bitter conservative, but I already quoted you, so that would just be redundant.)

Last edited:
A lot of them did, but some have been held without justification. And, no I won't cry over them. Though I would like to see the proper measures taken to be sure that all the people held at Guantanamo are actually guilty of the crimes they are being held for. (I would call you a bitter conservative, but I already quoted you, so that would just be redundant.)

hey! feel free to call me a bitter conservative any time. tis a free country.

Forum List

Back