BREAKING: Ted Kennedy rushed to hospital: Condition Unknown

why? it was cool this afternoon to bash McCain's service. Why is this uncool. Not that I would stoop that low but I'm just curious?

Who bashed McCain's service? If he were sick, I'd certainly be respectful and wouldn't wish him ill. I just wish him far away from the white house.

And you say *I'm* angry and bitter?

lol... you're so sad.

Who bashed McCain's service? If he were sick, I'd certainly be respectful and wouldn't wish him ill. I just wish him far away from the white house.

And you say *I'm* angry and bitter?

lol... you're so sad.

I know I'm sad. funny you see one wrong and not the other. shame. Invite me to your party when McCain gets cancer willya?

why? it was cool this afternoon to bash McCain's service. Why is this uncool. Not that I would stoop that low but I'm just curious?

simple. i despise mccain politically but i dont want anything bad to happen to him other than lose the election. i hope he has a long and healthy life ahead.

Neither of those things is really cool. But wishing someone death, especially on a day when they have just been sent to the hospital, and could actually die..... that's about as low as you can go.

And, while I sympathize with McCain for the suffering he went thru as a POW, strictly speaking, getting captured is a big no-no.

I know I'm sad. funny you see one wrong and not the other. shame. Invite me to your party when McCain gets cancer willya?

See, unlike you, I wouldn't WiSH cancer or CELEBRATE cancer in anyone else.... especially for a stupid reason like I dislike his politics. Thankfully, I don't know anyone in real life who's rabid enough to be like that.

Neither of those things is really cool. But wishing someone death, especially on a day when they have just been sent to the hospital, and could actually die..... that's about as low as you can go.

And, while I sympathize with McCain for the suffering he went thru as a POW, strictly speaking, getting captured is a big no-no.

oh you are so fucking hypocritical, but then you are a liberal,,

we must pray for mr kennedy and set aside our differences at this time.
Agreed. I hope Senator Kennedy gets well soon.
Well, I don't think getting captured was on his "to do" list when he launched off that carrier.

oh you are so fucking hypocritical, but then you are a liberal,,

Tell me how what I said was hypocritical. If you get captured, that means you f**ked something up. McCain crashed a plane, and it wasn't the first time. If you have a seizure because you have a brain tumor that is in no way your fault.... unless you played around in uranium mines as a kid.

McCain survived, so I can say whatever I want. Kennedy is definately going to die soon from what is happening to him, and THAT is what changes the situation. "Speak nothing but good of the dead (and dying)".

Forum List

Back