**BREAKING!** Tea Party Leader Dead In Mississippi

I thought Herman Cain was pizza party leader wtf?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another far left Obama drone in celebration mode...
666 tax plan anyone? and no the video is not made up, it was aired on FOX, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, PBS, BBC and OTHER major networks that night of January 24th of 2012. As for me personally, before that day I always thought that RON PAUL was a tea party leader, but I guess you are all right - Herman Cain DOES look like Obama, plus as an ex fed he was more qualified to give a tea party response to Obama's state of the Union address, a movement which by the way was started out with intent to AUDIT federal reserve. :eusa_boohoo::eek::doubt:

The guy was from Madison Miss, which went for Cochran and is a suburb known for good schools and good local govt. The city and county leaders rally hammered on McDaniel the past two weeks about roads and schools. Madison is also home to a pretty vocal TPM. Obviously the guy got way too wrapped up. It's really a shame, because nobody in the Cochran camp or state party wanted anything negative to happen to the guy. He was moderately prominent. He was going to be indicted for a felony, but I'd figured he'd be able to plea to a misedeamenor and get on with his life.

Do you partisan hacks even look to see if a thread has already been posted or can you not control your knee jerk reactions?

“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”
Unfortunately that is NOT what a liberal is on the establishment media - a liberal on the establishment media is a hypocrite who advocates stealing from anyone who has anything more than a welfare check.

Typical Teaper. Weak minded and taking the easy way out. One less racist and criminal...no loss.

This "retributive" approach to justice and politics
is not only killing relations and the nation, but taking its toll on more people.

I couldn't even think of getting into law because of the politics involved I can't stand.
The Democrat/liberal politics have been killing my neighborhood and me with it.

I am sorry for this tragic loss, and I feel our whole political and legal system
puts undue pressure on people, beyond what is humanly bearable.

If we keep using this system, only selfish sociopaths will continue to succeed in corporate politics at public expense, while good leaders with conscience are crushed by the weight.

Whatever entanglements got him in trouble, we need to offer better options for solving problems instead of pushing people to compete and compromise over conflicts.
We should not set up one another to fail, but support each other in succeeding. My prayers to the family, all friends and colleagues mourning his loss. May his soul find lasting peace.

My condolences to his family.

There has to be more to this story.

He would likely have been given a lenient sentence: 30 days in stir and a couple years probation. Not worth killing oneself over.

And the scandal itself has been reported, it's out there everywhere, no it wasn't about guilt-induced mental anguish...

There's something they aren't telling us.

Forum List

Back