Breaking: Supreme Court Conferring over Obama Eligibility Case Right Now

Clarence Thomas? :lol:
You mean Scalia's whipping boy?

Ask yourself this. If Annita Hill was really after the fame, why did she disappear? Why did none of her students know who she was?

Thomas was simply never SCOTUS material. He's never made his own way as a Justice because of that. Scalia is the power broker for what we refer to as the right, so Thomas is stuck to him like glue. He's always been just that little bit out of his depth, it shows in his votes and in his presence at public events like orals. He's quite a bit younger than Scalia, I wonder what he'll do when the old scoundrel finally retires.

Uh huh. That's why his opinions are brilliant and quoted so much... :eusa_whistle:

ALL Supreme Court opinions are quoted. It's the Supreme Court. :cuckoo:

Brilliant? According to whom? Name me one major opinion Clarence Thomas has written, we'll start there.

ya know, it's really not fair. Obama is our first black president and look what he's done, he's down to 39% approval rating and I don't see how he gets that much.

The GOP needs to come up with a conservative black candidate for 2012, a Clarence Thomas type. I'm not happy with Newt or Palin or Romney, few conservatives are. The GOP HAS to come up with better. And it would really be best if he was African American. It's just not right for a minority to be represented by Barack. His liberal progressive agenda just can't be their only representation.

The right man is out there, and he is NOT Colin Powell! Another Clarence Thomas. The GOP better find him. Fast.

So just to be clear, you would replace a perceived liberal progressive with a perceived far right conservative, but he should be black. Skin color aside, it's reached the point where there is no longer any gray area, or moderation. A president must be far right or far left. But here's the news flash: Neither one has the majority, so that means eventually the drift WILL BE back to the center, no matter how hard or how long you fight it. If you think someone like Clarence Thomas could hold it all together better than Obama, I'm pretty sure that bridge in Brooklyn is still for sale.

I think Clarence Thomas wouldn't rip our freedoms away every chance he got.

And yep, I think we should replace a black liberal progressive with a black conservative, because the flaws are not in the color of the skin, it's in the liberal mind. A progressive marxist liberal shouldn't represent African Americans unless he was honest about who he was when he ran.

Which he certainly wasn't. That's why his popularity has hit the floor.

That's because you've never actually read one of his opinions. :lmao:

Here's a hint: There's a reason Thomas doesn't write major opinions, other than the occasional slam dunk or dissent. There's a reason Kennedy writes so many. I'll leave you to figure out what it is. ;)

idiot, there is nothing happening today at the Supreme Court.

there may be a docket because someone filed suit at it made it all the way to the supreme court. this doesnt mean the SC has to listen to this case. They get petitioned thousands of cases of year but only hear argument on very few. if this was a serious matter then there would have been an injunction and Obama wouldnt be the sitting president.

these idiots are claiming that in order to be president you would have had to be been born to two american citizens, not be a native born citizen, over the age of 35 and a resident for the last 14 years. well in order to do this you would need to change the constitution. the current requirement for native born citizenship is to be born on US soil, or have one of your parents be a US citizen.

get a clue. this is a dumb lawsuit with no merit.

That makes Obama fully qualified.

Thomas was simply never SCOTUS material. He's never made his own way as a Justice because of that. Scalia is the power broker for what we refer to as the right, so Thomas is stuck to him like glue. He's always been just that little bit out of his depth, it shows in his votes and in his presence at public events like orals. He's quite a bit younger than Scalia, I wonder what he'll do when the old scoundrel finally retires.

Uh huh. That's why his opinions are brilliant and quoted so much... :eusa_whistle:

ALL Supreme Court opinions are quoted. It's the Supreme Court. :cuckoo:

Brilliant? According to whom? Name me one major opinion Clarence Thomas has written, we'll start there.

(deep sigh)

Clarence Thomas on Gun Rights and the Privileges or Immunities Clause - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

with a half second google...not wasting my time researching for this flock

Forum List

Back