Breaking strongest ever recorded earthquake strikes Alaska's North slope region

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alaska’s North Slope was hit Sunday by the most powerful earthquake ever recorded in the region, the state’s seismologist said. At 6:58 a.m. Sunday, the magnitude 6.4 earthquake struck an area 42 miles east of Kavik River Camp and 343 miles northeast of Fairbanks, the state’s second-biggest city. The agency says the earthquake had a depth of about 6 miles. State seismologist Mike West told the

BREAKING NEWS: Strongest-ever recorded earthquake strikes Alaska’s North Slope region
----------------------

Big quakes coming , left and right again probably after shocks from the 7.0 in Indonesia yesterday or the day before.

• Banned
All the planets are aligning behind Earth

You know what i find odd, every single time there is a really huge quake or at least a good sized one I noticed on the live map there will always be jelly fish and or a shark attack anywhere from the same day to a few days later. It has never failed.

Example of what I mean : Lets say today i see somewhere on that map a jelly fish or shark symbol is showing , then comes the big quakes or quake. its' weird.

I check that thing a few times a day and have sone so for quite awhile guess that's how I picked up on it.

It's not always 100% but at least 98%.

Forum List

Back