Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

Your physical location isn't here. Still waiting but not expecting it.
You didn't ask for a "physical address." You asked where to "send" it.

I told you to send it here.

It's still not here.

Pussy. :gay:

The internet doesn't have a where. Physical locations do.

Still no location.
Then "where" are you posting these messages?

Dumbfucking pussy. :gay:

Cyberspace.
False! that's where the electrical impulses you type in go.

Wrong as usual.

I wonder if Crapservative 55 understands that his obsession with location is nutjob stalker behavior.
Seems to be his way to meet new guys since he's now afraid to go to clubs like Pulse.

I wouldn't go to a club like Pulse because of the faggots. Maybe you do.
You're the one desperately seeking to meet new men.

You're not a man.
LOL

Suuure, insists the pussy who's looking meet new men on the Internet.

Yet you keep demanding that I send you things.

Seems to be his way to meet new guys since he's now afraid to go to clubs like Pulse.

You're not a man.
LOL

I never told you to send me anything. I told you to send your proof to here on the forum. You're the homo looking to meet new guys on the internet since you can't go to clubs like Pulse anymore. Sorry fella, I'm not the man for you. I'm straight and married. Try the OP. He might be a closet fag.

Last edited:

You're not a man.
LOL

I never told you to send me anything. I told you to post your proof here on the forum. You're the homo looking to meet new guys on the internet since you can't go to clubs like Pulse anymore. Sorry fella, I'm not the man for you. I'm straight and married. Try the Steve_McGarrett OP. He seems like a closet fag.

Liar. You said "send it here".

You keep talking about homos. Something you want to tell us, faggot.

I know you're married. I don't know her name because I can't get her to speak clearly through the ooh, ahhs, and sloppy sounds.

You didn't ask for a "physical address." You asked where to "send" it.

I told you to send it here.

It's still not here.

The internet doesn't have a where. Physical locations do.

Still no location.
Then "where" are you posting these messages?

Dumbfucking pussy. :gay:

Cyberspace.
False! that's where the electrical impulses you type in go.

Wrong as usual.
Correct as usual.

You're not a man.
LOL

I never told you to send me anything. I told you to post your proof here on the forum. You're the homo looking to meet new guys on the internet since you can't go to clubs like Pulse anymore. Sorry fella, I'm not the man for you. I'm straight and married. Try the Steve_McGarrett OP. He seems like a closet fag.

I know you're married. I don't know her name because I can't get her to speak clearly through the ooh, ahhs, and sloppy sounds.
You can keep pretending otherwise... But my wife would never be with a man with a micro dick like yours.

You're not a man.
LOL

You can keep pretending otherwise... But my wife would never be with a man with a micro dick like yours.

She's with you. So much for that lie.

LOL

She's with you. So much for that lie.
Nope, the liar is you, you said you would send proof you were at that game. When told to send it here, you cowered away with your tail tucked firmly between your hind legs. And still, no proof here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back