Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

Muslims hate gays. Being gay in a Muslim country is a death penalty offense.
So do plenty of so- called Christians here in good old 'murcia. I'll bet they'vMuslims. Or attempted to kill a lot more gays in this country than muslims.

Where in this country is being gay a death penalty offense?
Didnt say that did I?

Face the facts. Muslims hate you. They would never accept your lifestyle and would just as soon hang you from a crane or throw you off a tall building.

Lol. I think that I'd a vote were taken 5here would be more people on this forum wanting to throw me off a building than Muslims.
Your kind do not deserve to be thrown off a building... merely shoved back into the circus freak-show domain where you belong...

More shootings in a country that bans guns! I'm sure it has nothing to do with Islam. Welcome to the new norm, brought to you by the delusional left.

I'm not going to read all fifty pages of posts, but I have a question.

It took the second post of this topic for someone to automatically assume this was ISIS.

How many more pages did it take for our racist xenophobes to realize the shooter is a right wing nutcase like them?

Hell. He was probably wearing a "Make Germany Great Again" Tshirt.
Don't get ahead of yourself, the guy is a Muslim and witnesses said they heard him yelling "Allahuakbar" while aiming at kids.
To repeat:

"There was a single Allahu Ackbar, and that was in the video where one guy shoots after leaving McDonalds, and the Allahu Ackbar came from one of the guys fleeing and not the shooter, and you can hear that the guys fleeing and filming the video don't seem to be native Germans.

Allahu Ackbar is not always negative, it is the equivalent to "oh my god", like "oh my god why is this happening" or "oh my god this is horrible". This seems to be case here."
You seem to have a problem with the truth. The killer was a Muslim who yelled Allahuakbar as all Jihadi animals do before they slaughter innocent people.

...Your rehtoric is even more boring than you are, at least Adolf had a bit of carisma to go with his evil hatred.
Don't try being clever, my little British Liberal ass-hat... you really aren't equipped for the task.

If you can effectively refute my allegations regarding Islam at-large, and its propensity to conjure-up war and misery in the name of the godhead, and the foolishness inherent in admitting more practitioners of that toxic belief system into our midst, in the face of BRexit, Paris, Munich, London, New York, et al, then have at it. Otherwise, stick to the Kiddie Table, where so many of your fellow LibTards, hyper-Leftists, Muslim apologists, Fifth-Columnists, and Muslim ass-kissers are obliged to take their meals.

*My little British Liberal ass-hat*

lol.

But do you really think he is? British I mean?
He-she-it gives that impression, however, it's a Win, either way...

If he's a Brit LibTard, he'll take offense at my portrayal of him, even if he doesn't react publicly...

If he's an American LibTard, he'll take offense at being mistaken for one of the British Liberal Effete - uh, I mean Elite...

Either way, he-she-it should be taking offense; something that the Creature has earned, time and again, with his sickening excuse-making for Islam...

I'm examining he-she-it's syntax.

More shootings in a country that bans guns! I'm sure it has nothing to do with Islam. Welcome to the new norm, brought to you by the delusional left.

It took the second post of this topic for someone to automatically assume this was ISIS.

How many more pages did it take for our racist xenophobes to realize the shooter is a right wing nutcase like them?

Don't get ahead of yourself, the guy is a Muslim and witnesses said they heard him yelling "Allahuakbar" while aiming at kids.
To repeat:

"There was a single Allahu Ackbar, and that was in the video where one guy shoots after leaving McDonalds, and the Allahu Ackbar came from one of the guys fleeing and not the shooter, and you can hear that the guys fleeing and filming the video don't seem to be native Germans.

Allahu Ackbar is not always negative, it is the equivalent to "oh my god", like "oh my god why is this happening" or "oh my god this is horrible". This seems to be case here."
You seem to have a problem with the truth. The killer was a Muslim who yelled Allahuakbar as all Jihadi animals do before they slaughter innocent people.

I'm hearing reports of a Syrian refugee blowing himself up at an Ansbach wine bar injuring 12.

To repeat:

Didn't all this start way back with the Fatwah on Salman Rushdie?

Lol. I think that I'd a vote were taken 5here would be more people on this forum wanting to throw me off a building than Muslims.

You just gave Moslems who murder gays a pass. You just excused their murderous behavior directed at people like you. What's even more perverted is your gay friends would probably support your position.

'Allahu Ackbar' is definitely not negative..... to Moslems. It means. Allah is greater - greater than any other god. It's a battle cry and a call for domination over others.

Media outlets routinely mangle the true meaning of “Allahu akbar,” the ubiquitous battle cry of Islamic jihadists as they commit mass murder.

The war-cry is mistranslated in the Western media as “God is great.” But the actual meaning is “Allah is greater,” meaning Allah Is Greater Than Your God or Government.

It is the aggressive declaration that Allah and Islam are dominant over every other form of government, religion, law or ethic, which is why Islamic jihadists in the midst of killing infidels so often shout it.

One primary purpose of shouting is to “strike terror in the hearts of the enemies of Allah.”

"Police said Saturday the attacker was a mentally troubled individual who extensively researched rampage killings, and had no apparent links to terror groups and no political motive.

On Sunday, investigators revealed he left behind a long written statement on his computer, which was still being analyzed. They said they found photographs on his camera showing he visited the German town of Winnenden, the site of a deadly 2009 school shooting.

Earlier, officials said they found in the gunman's belongings numerous documents on mass killings, including a book entitled "Rampage in My Mind -- Why Students Kill."

Officials believe there likely was significance in the timing of the attack, which came five years to the day since Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in Norway in 2011, many of them attendees at a youth camp."

Munich gunman planned attack for a year, officials say - CNN.com

To repeat:

Funny sources...

a. A guy who only read one-sixth of the Koran. Maybe the truth is in the other five-sixths?

The Takbīr (تَكْبِير), also transcribed Tekbir or Takbeer, is the term for the Arabic phraseAllāhu Akbar (الله أكبر), usually translated as "God is [the] greatest".[1][2] It is a commonIslamic Arabic expression, used in various contexts by Muslims; in formal prayer, in the call for prayer (adhān),[3] as an informal expression of faith, in times of distress, or to express resolute determination or defiance.

The form Allāhu is the nominative of Allah, meaning "God". In the context of Islam, it is theproper name of God.[4][5] The form akbar is the elative of the adjective kabīr, meaning "great", from the Semitic root k-b-r. As used in the Takbīr it is usually translated as "greatest", but some authors prefer "greater".[6][7][8]

The term Takbīr itself is the stem II verbal noun (tafʿīlun) of the triliteral root k-b-r, meaning "great", from which Akbar "greater" is derived.

b. Actually, not a source. It's a Taiwanese news aggregator. So we have one guy talking.

c. lol...wrong attack.

You just gave Moslems who murder gays a pass. You just excused their murderous behavior directed at people like you. What's even more perverted is your gay friends would probably support your position.

Number of gays killed in 2015 in the US: 14

Number of hate crimes in 2015 based upon sexual orientation: Nearly 3000.

Percentage of hate crimes in 2015 as compared to all hate crimes: 20%

Number of gays thrown off roof in ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES in 2015: 13

You were saying??????

To repeat:

Funny sources...

a. A guy who only read one-sixth of the Koran. Maybe the truth is in the other five-sixths?

The Takbīr (تَكْبِير), also transcribed Tekbir or Takbeer, is the term for the Arabic phraseAllāhu Akbar (الله أكبر), usually translated as "God is [the] greatest".[1][2] It is a commonIslamic Arabic expression, used in various contexts by Muslims; in formal prayer, in the call for prayer (adhān),[3] as an informal expression of faith, in times of distress, or to express resolute determination or defiance.

The form Allāhu is the nominative of Allah, meaning "God". In the context of Islam, it is theproper name of God.[4][5] The form akbar is the elative of the adjective kabīr, meaning "great", from the Semitic root k-b-r. As used in the Takbīr it is usually translated as "greatest", but some authors prefer "greater".[6][7][8]

The term Takbīr itself is the stem II verbal noun (tafʿīlun) of the triliteral root k-b-r, meaning "great", from which Akbar "greater" is derived.

b. Actually, not a source. It's a Taiwanese news aggregator. So we have one guy talking.

c. lol...wrong attack.

Ha ha. You're like a dog chasing its own tail. "Allahuakbar" means God is great" which is what Islamic terrorists squeal everytime they kill people.

Germans have a very long history of not being able to recognize evil. And when they finally do they just go along with it.
I believe you are referring to a notorious example of outgoing evil. What they are dealing with now is incoming. Big difference.

It appears the German people have been effectively brainwashed by generations of American, British and Russian occupation, the ultimate effect being neutralization of an aggressive characteristic which enabled the rise of the Third Reich. Too bad they did the wrong thing with that aggressive characteristic because it could be put to good use today.

Germans have a very long history of not being able to recognize evil. And when they finally do they just go along with it.
I believe you are referring to a notorious example of outgoing evil. What they are dealing with now is incoming. Big difference.

It appears the German people have been effectively brainwashed by generations of American, British and Russian occupation, the ultimate effect being neutralization of an aggressive characteristic which enabled the rise of the Third Reich. Too bad they did the wrong thing with that aggressive characteristic because it could be put to good use today.
German people have a long history of not being able to recognize evil period. They watched evil rise within their own nation and did nothing. When the Soviets threatened they spent their time protesting against America. Today it's the Muslims. They just can't see evil for what it is.

You were saying??????
Whoever gave you the bullshit statistics is telling homosexuals to give live in Iran.
Hilarious.

You were saying??????
Whoever gave you the bullshit statistics is telling homosexuals to give live in Iran.
Hilarious.
What's hilarious is your incomprehensive attempt at use of the English language.

Forum List

Back