BREAKING: Scientists make major discovery for source of global warming

If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

-- Ronald Reagan, summarizing leftist government ideals

Anytime a person steps outside before they go out there will be a meter at the doorway like one of those things at a subway station slip in a dollar and you can procede. If you leave before paying the sun tax a photo of you will be submited to the IRS and the violation. You will pay it now or pay it to the IRS later.
And don't think some leftist asshole hasn't seriously considered that.

It's a workable system now, I don't think they're smart enough to have thought of it with out some help.

OMG what have I done.:eek::lol:

Anytime a person steps outside before they go out there will be a meter at the doorway like one of those things at a subway station slip in a dollar and you can procede. If you leave before paying the sun tax a photo of you will be submited to the IRS and the violation. You will pay it now or pay it to the IRS later.

It's a workable system now, I don't think they're smart enough to have thought of it with out some help.

:doubt: Thanks a lot, buddy. A van just pulled up in front of my house. They're installing something by the front door.

:doubt: Thanks a lot, buddy. A van just pulled up in front of my house. They're installing something by the front door.

sorry about that. Did I also mention they have an alarm sensor installed in case you want to remove it
Damn I did it again.:lol:

sorry about that. Did I also mention they have an alarm sensor installed in case you want to remove it
Damn I did it again.:lol:

Shit. They came back and bolted something on.

Shaddap already! :evil:

Forum List

Back