BREAKING: Scientists make major discovery for source of global warming

Poland is planning a manned mission to the sun to investigate the findings of this study.

Not to worry though, they are planning to go at night...

All things considered, I've never been a big proponent on global warming. I've always thought it was fake. That is, until I read this new research paper on it... and I have to say, my mind has been changed.

You can view the research study here:

An excerpt:

PASADENA, CA—Groundbreaking new findings announced Monday suggest the record-setting heat wave plaguing much of the United States may be due to radiation emitted from an enormous star located in the center of the solar system.

"Our measurements indicate the massive amount of energy this thing gives off is able to travel 93 million miles and reach our planet is as little as eight and a half minutes," said Professor Mitch Kivens, an astronomer at the California Institute of Technology. "While we can't see them, we're fairly certain these infrared rays strike Earth's surface, become trapped by the atmosphere, and just heat everything up like a great big oven.

Of course, the fact that the TSI of that great big yellow star, actually a run of the mill star, is going down even as we heat up, must not be acknowledged.

Really...ya think?

He is making millions on "global warming" being all he fault of humans. This would blow his shit right out of the water.
now the EPA is going to fine the sun

Can we fear monger about the stars now? What else do you think we can blame them for...

Damn..Al is going to need a new line for his money making schemes.

Silly ass, Al has made enough, and continues to rake it in, off of Google, that he needs no income from his lectures and movie concerning global warming.

The fact that you must attack Gore, a non-scientist, indicates that you have nothing of substance to rebut the evidence concerning global warming.

now the EPA is going to fine the sun

Can we fear monger about the stars now? What else do you think we can blame them for...

Damn..Al is going to need a new line for his money making schemes.

Silly ass, Al has made enough, and continues to rake it in, off of Google, that he needs no income from his lectures and movie concerning global warming.

The fact that you must attack Gore, a non-scientist, indicates that you have nothing of substance to rebut the evidence concerning global warming.

Pointing to places where it warm for a day and going, "See that?! Manmade Global Warming!!" isn't evidence

Funny how you people are so selective about what sceince you believe.

So do you only believe the bits that fit your political opinions or do you really believe in science?

So do you only believe the bits that fit your political opinions or do you really believe in science?

Manmade Global Warming, the "Science" that can't be proved, only believed

And there is the answer, they only believe in science that fits their poltical perspective.

In other words they dont understand science and find it icky most of the time.

And there is the answer, they only believe in science that fits their poltical perspective.

What's your scientific education and training?

I know you have some type of leaning disability so I won't be too harsh on you. Can you do two simple, scientific thing?

1. Please state the Hypothesis of ManMade Global Warning
2. Point to a single repeatable laboratory experiment where the hypothesis was tested

I have figured this global warming thing out and am in the process of writing a report for it that I shall send in to the scientific community to have a gander at. I believe the reason the earth is heating up is because every time a liberal opens his or her pie hole up to speak, methane gas is being released and it's eating a hole in the ozone layer. If liberals will just shut up, the earth will go back to it's normal temp.

Liberals, conservatives, 6 of one, half dozen of the other, both are are pretty much fundementally flawed and demonstrably failing propositions. Beliefs without factual foundation or empiric support.

...He is making millions on "global warming" being all he fault of humans. This would blow his shit right out of the water. [/COLOR]

Actually, Gore makes his money regardless of who or what is the cause of warming, Exxon/Mobile is making hundreds of billions so long as they can generate doubt that the science reflects reality in the minds of most voters,...who do you think is more motivated?

If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

-- Ronald Reagan, summarizing leftist government ideals

other Reagan quotes:

“You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by the way he eats jelly beans.”

“Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.”

"Going to college offered me the chance to play football for four more years."

"How can a president not be an actor?"

"I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon."

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?"

"No matter what time it is, wake me, even if it's in the middle of a Cabinet meeting."

"Thomas Jefferson once said, 'We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.' And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying."

As much a comedian as an actor

Personally, I prefer Theodore Roosevelt quotes:

"A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad."

"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards."

"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

"I am only an average man but, by George, I work harder at it than the average man."

"I don't pity any man who does hard work worth doing. I admire him. I pity the creature who does not work, at whichever end of the social scale he may regard himself as being."

"No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it."

"The government is us; we are the government, you and I."

and probably my all-time favorite - " If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."

Well, we can't tax people for the amount of sunlight they use, so this theory is obviously incorrect.

They'd find away. :eusa_shhh:
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

Anytime a person steps outside before they go out there will be a meter at the doorway like one of those things at a subway station slip in a dollar and you can procede. If you leave before paying the sun tax a photo of you will be submited to the IRS and the violation. You will pay it now or pay it to the IRS later.

They'd find away. :eusa_shhh:

Anytime a person steps outside before they go out there will be a meter at the doorway like one of those things at a subway station slip in a dollar and you can procede. If you leave before paying the sun tax a photo of you will be submited to the IRS and the violation. You will pay it now or pay it to the IRS later.
And don't think some leftist asshole hasn't seriously considered that.

I've only seen rightist assholes considering it. Link?

I've only seen rightist assholes considering it. Link?

No, no link, because I wasn't asserting.

But if you'd like to apply just a tiny bit of logic, ask yourself which side likes to tax everydamnthing. Hint: It's not conservatives.

Forum List

Back