BREAKING: School shooting in Arizona

Why do nutters insist on lying about guns in Chicago?

Its 21st in the country, no real gun control laws because you can walk across the street to buy guns and then sell them illegally.
Gun nuts think that if something is written down then it works because there are no other factors to consider. They also think that laws are meant to prevent crime instead of the reality being that they just punish crime....if caught.
If laws and punishment didn't prevent crime, everyone would rob banks as a living. You shouldn't talk about things you don't understand, Cave Monkey.
Its against the law to rob a bank but it still happens. If laws prevented crime there would be no crime cave monkey.
Prevention and eradication aren't the same thing. Why do you cave monkeys struggle with basic words?
Who said prevention and eradication were the same cave monkey?
Words are hard for you... I know. I should be more patient with your intellectual deficiencies.

Gun nuts think that if something is written down then it works because there are no other factors to consider. They also think that laws are meant to prevent crime instead of the reality being that they just punish crime....if caught.
If laws and punishment didn't prevent crime, everyone would rob banks as a living. You shouldn't talk about things you don't understand, Cave Monkey.
Its against the law to rob a bank but it still happens. If laws prevented crime there would be no crime cave monkey.
Prevention and eradication aren't the same thing. Why do you cave monkeys struggle with basic words?
Words are hard for you... I know. I should be more patient with your intellectual deficiencies.
Words are easy for me. Reading is hard for you cave monkey.

See how easy words are for me cave monkey?

My intellect? By nature its highly emphasized
for a metaphor its bolded, capitalized, and italicized
The word came from above now I’m supremely authorized
I made a deal with VMware and now its going virtualized
When any attack intensifies i become emotionally desensitized
The brains penal gland secretes melanin to prioritze
I would never ever allow the cave monkey to de-emphasize
Marching forward for my people... eye firmly on the prize
-Asclepias

Now that we know it was white on white crime instead of a Mexican, muslim and or a Black person all they hysteria and outrage normally expressed by the cave monkeys has died down. They dont mind it when whites kill each other. They are only concerned with the other 13% of violence against whites caused by people of color.

Another white NRA nutsack white feral savage goes on a shooting spree! Imagine that!!!

Another white NRA nutsack white feral savage goes on a shooting spree!

any proof of any of that?
Proof is not required.

Why do you RWs ALWAYS lie and then hide from your lies?

They are all white.

Deal with it.

Any chance of a normal life is gone for the dumb ass shooter.

2D3DAAAB00000578-3266228-Steven_Jones_18_pictured_has_been_identified_as_the_gunman_who_s-a-97_1444411109057.jpg

This dumb chit really loved his guns but he'll never hold another one.

2D3DAA7300000578-3266228-image-m-107_1444411565957.jpg

Betcha daddy is reeeel proud of him now. He can go visit him on the weekends - that is, if the kid isn't in the infirmary from multiple rapes.
2D3DAA8700000578-3266228-image-m-109_1444411583496.jpg

Tough kid. Real tough. Just like the idiots on this board. Now he's been charged with first degree murder and three counts of aggravated assault.

Bet you nutters think that makes him a real hero.
2D3DAAA400000578-3266228-image-a-110_1444411604003.jpg

This one is dead. Coulda been a fist fight but nope. Dumb people. Just plain dumb.
2D3D74D700000578-3266228-Colin_Brough_pictured_a_marketing_major_at_Northern_Arizona_Univ-a-75_1444410002393.jpg

I wonder if these two learned anything from this needless tragedy.

2D3D88E000000578-3266228-image-a-74_1444409376212.jpg

2D3D834100000578-3266228-Brough_s_Delta_Chi_brothers_Kyle_Zientek_Nicholas_Prato_pictured-a-72_1444409375952.jpg

2D3D74CA00000578-3266228-Brough_s_Delta_Chi_brothers_Kyle_Zientek_Nicholas_Prato_and_Nich-a-73_1444409376208.jpg

By the way, did I mention the school is a gun free zone ?
And at least 2 gun control laws were broken before the shooting started?

Proving once again that our gun laws are worse than useless.

Talk to the man in the above photo. You think he's still glad his kid was armed?

What would probably h ave been a fist fight has ruined many lives - and for what?

Ignoring the Bull Shit:

NAzU Students Take Dr. Carson's Advice

all4naushootingvictoms.jpg

An unidentified witness told the Arizona Daily Sun in Flagstaff:

We had just left a party and were standing in the street getting ready to walk home when a guy walked up with a pistol and just started shooting. I heard five or six shots and then my friends just tackled him. They got him really quick…

He didn’t get a chance to hurt himself. I saw him in handcuffs when the cops came.”

Hopefully more will do the same. Read the story @ Here's What Went Down When Students Took Ben Carson's Advice When Shooter Hit Their College Campus

Forum List

Back