Breaking: S. Arabia opening air for Israel to bomb Iran

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
I never believed the Brit press in that claim. Liars.
Under threat of judicial action, they tell the truth:
The Telegraph

Let's pretend for a moment the Brit's story regarding the Airspace is true...
Given the revolutions in the region, you still think, S.Arabia is opening up her airspace?

I never believed the Brit press in that claim. Liars.
Under threat of judicial action, they tell the truth:
The Telegraph

Let's pretend for a moment the Brit's story regarding the Airspace is true...
Given the revolutions in the region, you still think, S.Arabia is opening up her airspace?

Who cares? But shouldn't YOU be worried if Arab nations full of Muslims are AFRAID of Iran?

Who cares? But shouldn't YOU be worried if Arab nations full of Muslims are AFRAID of Iran?

Joe-Arab has no problem with Iran.
Don't confound the people with the US installed/backed Dictators, who are currently falling one after another.

Don't confound the people with the US installed/backed Dictators, who are currently falling one after another.

Ya the US installed the leaders of Saudi Arabia. Do you ever check in with reality? Remind us again how your vaunted Navy was gonna pummel the Israelis?

uh, NO
we did not "install" them

nor did the US install Mubarak or Quaddafi

What is truly funny is the US supports and "backs" his Country. Guess he better start rioting ehh?

uh, NO
we did not "install" them

nor did the US install Mubarak or Quaddafi

What is truly funny is the US supports and "backs" his Country. Guess he better start rioting ehh?
yeah, after i made my post, i thought maybe we "installed" his leadership too

Ya the US installed the leaders of Saudi Arabia. Do you ever check in with reality? Remind us again how your vaunted Navy was gonna pummel the Israelis?

I never made such claim, that the Turkish Navy will pummel the Israelis.
If there would be such a decision by the Navy, Israel would stand no chance with her 3 subs and 3 Corvettes. It's a tiny coast-guard type of Navy.

To the other part.
Actually, in another post I already explained, that the revolution will not hit S.Arabia. -->
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3384669-post3.html

And in this thread, I pretend, that the Brit story is true.
S.Arabia and Syria probably will be the only countries who can avoid revolution, so I asked, if S.Arabia would indeed open her airspace and generate unneeded turmoil within the country? Also S.Arabia does not really face an Egypt type (population's misery) of uprising, but a Shiite uprising. Shiites, who live in S.Arabia's oil production regions.

So, S.Arabia with its problem Shiites will open up her airspace for the 'Mother'-Shiites in Iran to be bombed?
:lol:

Last edited:

I never made such claim, that the Turkish Navy will pummel the Israelis.
If there would be such a decision by the Navy, Israel would stand no chance with her 3 subs and 3 Corvettes. It's a tiny coast-guard type of Navy.

To the other part.
Actually, in another post I already explained, that the revolution will not hit S.Arabia. -->
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3384669-post3.html

And in this thread, I pretend, that the Brit story is true.
S.Arabia and Syria probably will be the only countries who can avoid revolution, so I asked, if S.Arabia would indeed open her airspace and generate unneeded turmoil within the country? Also S.Arabia does not really face an Egypt type (population's misery) of uprising, but a Shiite uprising. Shiites, who live in S.Arabia's oil production regions.

So, S.Arabia with its problem Shiites will open up her airspace for the 'Mother'-Shiites in Iran to be bombed?
:lol:
come on Ekram, the US is not the big bad bully in the ME that you keep wanting to claim
and if we are so bad, why doesn't Turkey distance itself from us

Neither do you back us nor do you support us.
After the Cold-War you simply saw us as a supplementary Babysitter for Israel, always threatening us with some historical resolutions in your Congress.
No, thank you.

We learned in class that the Israeli army is the best equipped army in the world and could defeat any other country's army.

come on Ekram, the US is not the big bad bully in the ME that you keep wanting to claim

About the distancing:
Look at Iraq policy of 2003 and Palestine policy...
Do you think, that there is congruency between USA and Turkey?

About the distancing:
as much as with the other places you named if not MORE

About the distancing:
as much as with the other places you named if not MORE[/QUOTE]

I am really interested in your opinion. Please elaborate, if you have the time.

we (the US) didnt really have any influence in either Libya or Egypt at the times those two leaders took over
we still have a relationship with Turkey if nothing else but through NATO
we also sell and exchange military info
so, if you wanted to make a claim for US influence, it would be vastly greater in Turkey than in Egypt(at the time of Mubaraks take over) and none at all in Libya

We learned in class that the Israeli army is the best equipped army in the world and could defeat any other country's army.

You either fly 200+ F-16 in the sky OR invest into socio-economics.
You can't have both if you are the economic size of Israel.
Might is right. That was the US approach towards Israel.

Without the USA, Israel is another Czech Republic or if it upholds its military size, another socio-economic Pakistan.

we (the US) didnt really have any influence in either Libya or Egypt at the times those two leaders took over
we still have a relationship with Turkey if nothing else but through NATO
we also sell and exchange military info
so, if you wanted to make a claim for US influence, it would be vastly greater in Turkey than in Egypt(at the time of Mubaraks take over) and none at all in Libya

Libya, Qatar and Syria are the exception of Arab governments.
Even if Libya were in the 'Axis of moderate Arab nations', it still would not matter as it is too far away from the heart of events and lacks capabilities to project 'policy/power' into the Middle-East.

Egypt is different, it was one of the main pillar of the US system in the Middle-East, with a free-ticket (Human rights) in domestic politics as long as it subdues her foreign policy under the US system.
That's the reason, why the most populous Arab country shut its mouth and its border to Gaza.

Last edited:
Support to Egypt (Mubarak) was essential for Israel to develop.

-- Hillary Clinton

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope, that the US Army will show courage and coup the Washington-System of AIPAC back-door suckers.
It's either retreat from interests in the Middle-East or recalibration of US policy, decoupled from Israel.

Status-quo is no option, because dynamics proceed independent from how you would like it to have. With Egypt revolution, there is no turning back.
Most of the Arab governments will fall within the next years.

Now you can claim, that those Arab governments are not your puppets, but that claim is not the reality.

Politicians can't make that choice, because their career will be ended.
Let's see, how the people on ground will react with the strategic landscape changing against the USA's interests.

If you do nothing, you loose. With every country witnessing a revolution, your influence over future events will be reduced, might be totally abolished.
It's not Micronesia or Fiji islands, it's still the Middle-East with enormous strategic value and that strategic value will remain so until China really begins to project real power into foreign-policy and subdues her neighbors.

Last edited:

Neither do you back us nor do you support us.
After the Cold-War you simply saw us as a supplementary Babysitter for Israel, always threatening us with some historical resolutions in your Congress.
No, thank you.

That would be why Bush went out on a Political limb and BACKED Turkeys admittance to the EU, RIGHT?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back