Breaking: Rubio Betrayal Memo

Their are 11 million illegal from Mexico here...11 million! They don't generally have a job, so they don't pay taxes.

You sure about that Trump grl? :eusa_liar: Only half of all illegals are from Mexico. Thats a 'UGE mistake you just made :eusa_think: Prolly intentional

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.
Mexicans make up about half of all unauthorized immigrants (49%), though their numbers have been declining in recent years. There were5.6 million Mexican unauthorized immigrants living in the U.S. in 2014, down from 6.4 million in 2009, according to preliminary Pew Research Center estimates.
You are right. I stand corrected. Thank you, Dot.com
If it was a sincere mistake then my apologies BUT given that is Trumps primary platform position one would think that one of his supporters would've already had those facts down
I would say it was an ignorant mistake. I have heard of 11 million immigrants and assumed they were Mexican because that was the topic at the time. My assumptions were mistaken! But, I thank you for taking the time to correct me. It is written in my brain now!

Why are republicans so obsessed with immigration? It's as bizarre as the liberal obsession with the "wage gap." - (Hint: Liberals are wrong about this.)
Who the hell cares if Rubio has a realistic plan for immigration? Clearly not republicans.

Now why would any citizen from any country approve of people coming into their country, breaking laws to do it?

Their are 11 million illegal from Mexico here...11 million! They don't generally have a job, so they don't pay taxes.

Yet they get a list of subsidies paid by our government. Of course, they get food stamps and free education, even to the point of getting college degrees!

Since running over the border is so easy, radicals enter the same way, some of whom are jihadists wishing to do harm to our citizens, We remember 9/11. All of those men came over here from Muslim countries and took 3000 of our people.

We have border patrol to stop illegals but the president has fired most of them and told the rest if they try to stop the illegals, they'll be fired.
We cannot afford to subsidize illegals and we want a safe country, Immigrants are welcome!! Illegals are not.
Why do you lie so much?
Please. list the errors so I can correct them! TIA.
"Their are 11 million illegal from Mexico here...11 million! They don't generally have a job, so they don't pay taxes."

This is a lie.

Not all undocumented immigrants are from Mexico.

Undocumented immigrants in fact pay taxes.

And one is not 'illegal' until such time as he is found guilty of entering the country, or remaining in the country, absent authorization.

Three lies, actually.

So again, why do you lie so much.

They do not pay federal income taxes, or payroll taxes for SS and Medicare.
The truth is that undocumented immigrants contribute more in payroll taxes than they will ever consume in public benefits.

Take Social Security. According to the Social Security Administration (SSA), unauthorized immigrants -- who are not eligible to receive Social Security benefits -- have paid an eye-popping $100 billion into the fund over the past decade.

"They are paying an estimated $15 billion a year into Social Security with no intention of ever collecting benefits," Stephen Goss, chief actuary of the SSA told CNNMoney. "Without the estimated 3.1 million undocumented immigrants paying into the system, Social Security would have entered persistent shortfall of tax revenue to cover payouts starting in 2009," he said.

5 immigration myths debunked

Now why would any citizen from any country approve of people coming into their country, breaking laws to do it?

Yet they get a list of subsidies paid by our government. Of course, they get food stamps and free education, even to the point of getting college degrees!

Since running over the border is so easy, radicals enter the same way, some of whom are jihadists wishing to do harm to our citizens, We remember 9/11. All of those men came over here from Muslim countries and took 3000 of our people.

We have border patrol to stop illegals but the president has fired most of them and told the rest if they try to stop the illegals, they'll be fired.
We cannot afford to subsidize illegals and we want a safe country, Immigrants are welcome!! Illegals are not.
Why do you lie so much?
"Their are 11 million illegal from Mexico here...11 million! They don't generally have a job, so they don't pay taxes."

This is a lie.

And one is not 'illegal' until such time as he is found guilty of entering the country, or remaining in the country, absent authorization.

Three lies, actually.

The truth is that undocumented immigrants contribute more in payroll taxes than they will ever consume in public benefits.

Take Social Security. According to the Social Security Administration (SSA), unauthorized immigrants -- who are not eligible to receive Social Security benefits -- have paid an eye-popping $100 billion into the fund over the past decade.

"They are paying an estimated $15 billion a year into Social Security with no intention of ever collecting benefits," Stephen Goss, chief actuary of the SSA told CNNMoney. "Without the estimated 3.1 million undocumented immigrants paying into the system, Social Security would have entered persistent shortfall of tax revenue to cover payouts starting in 2009," he said.

Thank you for providing that information. It is information I didn't have before and will likely change my view of illegals. that was interesting that they give to Social Security but will not likely receive benefits. Is that true with SSI?

I do know that some illegals get welfare benefits due to the child being born in this country. Do you feel illegals are wanting to be citizens? Do they see this country being their homeland now? That is probably an answer for individuals to answer.

BTW, You pointed out an error I had in an earlier post today. Dotcom pointed out as well and I fixed it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Thanks for the information.

Last edited:
BREAKING: Phyllis Schlafly Issues 15 PAGE ‘Rubio Betrayal Memo’ – Updated

Jim Hoft Feb 5th, 2016 4:26 pm 427 Comments

Phyllis Schlaflywas the first major conservative to endorse Marco Rubio for US Senator over Governor Charlie Crist.

Yesterday Phyllis Shlafly said freshman Senator Marco Rubio should be disqualified from the presidential race for lying to conservatives in English and saying something entirely different on Spanish language television.

Schlafly released a 15 pageRubio Betrayal MemoFriday to denounce Rubio’s actions as US Senator.

To win in the 2010 Tea Party Wave, Rubio ran as the anti-amnesty candidate despite an aggressive pro-amnesty record.

“In 2006, Rubio even voted for a bill that would have allowed the children of illegal immigrants to pay the same tuition rates at Florida colleges as residents. Vargas now says Rubio, the candidate, takes a more pointed, less nuanced tone as he stresses border enforcement and his opposition to amnesty.

Rubio used amnesty opposition to get elected before coming to Washington to push the biggest mass immigration / amnesty bill anyone had ever seen.

BREAKING: Phyllis Schlafly Issues 15 PAGE 'Rubio Betrayal Memo' - Updated - The Gateway Pundit

Who is Rubio, anyway?
A Rino

Why do you lie so much?

This is a lie.

Three lies, actually.

Thank you for providing that information. It is information I did have before and will likely change my view of illegals. that was interesting that they give to Social Security but will not likely receive benefits. Is that true with SSI?

I do know that some illegals get welfare benefits due to the child being born in this country. Do you feel illegals are wanting ti be citizens? Do they see this country being their homeland now? That is probably an answer for individuals to answer.

BTW, You pointed out an error I had in an earlier post today. Dotcom pointed out as well and I fixed it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Thanks for the information.
They are people, just like you. And I believe the vast majority want a better life for their families, just like you. And the vast majority would happily pay federal taxes if given the chance.

Forum List

Back