Breaking: Romney Might Pick Palin Early In Race For VP Pick!!!

I seriously believe he could pick an incandecent light bulb for his VP and still win.

That's why you are SERIOUSLY delusional.

Oh Gawd, your dumb ass showed up, the already low quality of this thread just went out the window.

tumblr_lr8427IN0n1qzy5spo1_500.gif

Fred G: Her endorsement is crucial.

VP ??? -

well if you ask which Cabinet position to give her for her endorsement, relying on her experience - the VP is the only one that seems "suitable" but Romney doubtfully would be so swayed by such a need ...

Palin is withholding her endorsement - for a prime time Floor Speech at the Convention and shaping the party platform.

I want to see another of her defeat speeches in front of a turkey killing machine. I will pray to the gods of humor for the benefit of colbert and stewart that Sarah is again the VP pick. After the republican primary that would be the cherry on top of this years republican clown show. maybe he should name Santorum as secretary of state, perry as secretary of defense, herman Cain secretary of pokemon pizza delivery, and donald trump as secretary of fake tanning for reality TV shows and house republicans.

Seriously, you think Palin is going to endorse Obama? Who else can she support?

This is Sarah palin, I have complete confidence she can do the craziest stupidest possible endorsement ever. She might endorse digimon to overcome the perception that republican tokens are all about the pokemon. Or she might go with something more current like supporting orange clad loudmouth ninjas. She might be confused about who to support and say team edward. It is sarah palin and she can do anything.

Seriously, you think Palin is going to endorse Obama? Who else can she support?

This is Sarah palin, I have complete confidence she can do the craziest stupidest possible endorsement ever. She might endorse digimon to overcome the perception that republican tokens are all about the pokemon. Or she might go with something more current like supporting orange clad loudmouth ninjas. She might be confused about who to support and say team edward. It is sarah palin and she can do anything.

And you people have the audacity to claim other people do and say stupid crazy things.

Of course you would pick two liberals who hate and disrespect Palin, but seriously, she can raise money. I think Nixon was chosen twice if my memory serves.

She's also been known to stick her foot in her mouth pretty much everytime she opens it.

God....I HOPE he chooses her!

What a DITZ and a complete PHONY!
The problem is Romney won't open his mouth and say anything. Palin has learned a lot how the liberal attack system works and she handed the democrats their asses on a platter during the midterms. The woman is pretty savvy and can enrage libs like you are right now on this thread throwing insults at her.

Is this a joke?

Forum List

Back