Breaking: Romney Might Pick Palin Early In Race For VP Pick!!!

Sarah Palin is not going to be the choice. That ship sailed several years ago.
.....And, she's (really) startin' to look it.

palinpressconference.jpg

Romney announcing to get more funds? Well Palin is great for that. Bring her in as VP, get everybody's hopes up and laugh as the sheeple send their life savings, and then watch as she just backs out and shatters all dreams.

There's not enough money in the vice presidency for her. She's snorted a line or two of the media racket and now she's hooked for life.

Of course you would pick two liberals who hate and disrespect Palin, but seriously, she can raise money. I think Nixon was chosen twice if my memory serves.

She's also been known to stick her foot in her mouth pretty much everytime she opens it.

God....I HOPE he chooses her!

What a DITZ and a complete PHONY!
The problem is Romney won't open his mouth and say anything. Palin has learned a lot how the liberal attack system works and she handed the democrats their asses on a platter during the midterms. The woman is pretty savvy and can enrage libs like you are right now on this thread throwing insults at her.

Sarah doesn't enrage me. I love to hear her speak. She's always good for a laugh!

Besides....a Romney/Palin combo would be hilarious on SNL!

Of course you would pick two liberals who hate and disrespect Palin, but seriously, she can raise money. I think Nixon was chosen twice if my memory serves.

She's also been known to stick her foot in her mouth pretty much everytime she opens it.

God....I HOPE he chooses her!

What a DITZ and a complete PHONY!
The problem is Romney won't open his mouth and say anything. Palin has learned a lot how the liberal attack system works and she handed the democrats their asses on a platter during the midterms. The woman is pretty savvy and can enrage libs like you are right now on this thread throwing insults at her.

The issue is that every single person that would vote for Palin would already vote for Mitt, there is no net gain... In fact there are more people put off by picking an absolute fucking idiot as a VP that walked out on her job as Governor for book deals. Palin is a walking talking point at best, Dems hate her, hell, loads of conservatives hate her and the last thing Mitt needs is for conservatives to not like either of the people on the ticket.

Mitt needs someone with a legitimate background in either something to do with jobs and the economy or a politician that has a conservative record. Mitt needs someone that is not divisive, Palin is more polarizing than fuckin Hilary Clinton, lol.

Hmmm Palin is speaking at big tea party shin dig here Saturday. I don't believe she's the choice though (unless Rubio really doesn't want it, who knows?)

She's scheduled to be on Hannity tonight on repealing Obamacare. You know this whole time she hasn't endorsed Romney any during the campaign officially like all other people. She might have told them she wont unless he picks her. Her endorsement is crucial.
Good point I like her fine she's not a Communist traitor enough said. He can pick a Ham sandwich and win imo

She sure did work wonders for the last guy.

She certainly made him more competitive than he was. Not really her fault that he was a crappy candidate in a bad year for Republicans.

She scared off more people than she energized to vote, I know the base loves the blabber-mouth but they do not count in the end, expect a swing state governor, just my prediction.

Forum List

Back