BREAKING: Robert Novak dead at 78

in this day and age of the conservative point of view being dumbed down by the likes of hannity, limbaugh, and beck the right has lost a messenger that could put forth its message in an intelligent manner, i may not have agreed with novak much but it wasnt painful listening to how he put his message across, R.I.P.

When I first came across Novak many years ago on CNN's Crossfire, I couldn't stand the guy. Over the years, he grew on me. He and his intelligent, well thought out commentary will be missed. RIP

I never liked the guy at all but he deserves respect and will be missed. Just wondering where the respect was for Walter Cronkite when he died? saw some but more people talking how he was part of that "liberal" media...he was a well respected journalist for many many years and deserved the utmost respect even in death.

Any who refused to see Walter Cronkite for the icon of American journalism that he was, simply turn your back on whackos like that.

I never liked the guy at all but he deserves respect and will be missed. Just wondering where the respect was for Walter Cronkite when he died? saw some but more people talking how he was part of that "liberal" media...he was a well respected journalist for many many years and deserved the utmost respect even in death.

What, you didn't know Cronkite was a dope smoking, pinko commie? Well, at least retroactively to the talking heads on radio that sell kool-aid to the loyal sheeple. But in all fairness, these same people turned on Novak and Buchanan as well as others when they spoke out against Bush's war of choice. The talking heads wouldn't know a true conservative person or value if it bit them on the ass.

Novak was just another conservative cronie -- conservativsm is a disease and this country needs to find the cure soon before it's too late. One less bad apple to pollute our environment.

He will be missed. Many of us who aren't conservative could listen to him and really hear what he had to say. Too many "pundits" are too shrill to let the message get through the noise. He was a rare thoughtful partisan.

My thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP Mr. Novak.

What, you didn't know Cronkite was a dope smoking, pinko commie? Well, at least retroactively to the talking heads on radio that sell kool-aid to the loyal sheeple. But in all fairness, these same people turned on Novak and Buchanan as well as others when they spoke out against Bush's war of choice. The talking heads wouldn't know a true conservative person or value if it bit them on the ass.

kw, You got that one correct bro. :cool:~BH

Novak was just another conservative cronie -- conservativsm is a disease and this country needs to find the cure soon before it's too late. One less bad apple to pollute our environment.

And it's the conservatives who are the mean spirited people. The man died. Let him rest in peace.

Forum List

Back