BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

For things totally unrelated to trump.
You sure about that? You might want to reserve judgment, there.

Yeah, I'm positive. manoforts very real crimes were begun when he was working with podesta's group, popadapo's crime was for lying, he had no role in the trump team other than trying to convince them that he had connections. They declined every attempt of his to meet with anyone. flynns crime was for lying to the fbi, for matters unrelated to his work with trump, so yeah, it appears it is you who needs to catch up.

Yeah, I'm positive. manoforts very real crimes were begun when he was working with podesta's group, popadapo's crime was for lying, he had no role in the trump team other than trying to convince them that he had connections.

But surely you understand, you may have limited information. It may be the case that these men took actions related to Trump, and even criminal actions at that, and that Mueller knows it, and can even prove it.. You are proceeding from an assumption that the unsealed indictments are all there information which exists to inform us on whether the legal trouble of these men has "nothing to do with Trump". It seems like an odd assumption. I mean, could be true, but to be so confident that it is true seems irrational, at this point. These are shady people, as you know. Trump himself is shady. I think there exists a distinct possibility that all 4 indictments have a little something to do with Trump. Am I certain? No, nobody could be certain. Including you.

Well we'll see who's right now, won't we? If no one from the FBI or DOJ or the Obama administration gets convicted, then it's just more proof you're batshit insane.

So far......... zero indictments. :mm:

A year in, not a shred of evidence of Russian collusion...

Well, not by Trum anyway.

Now you COMMUNISTS on the other hand...

{

“I’ve been involved with this now for the last 18 months. I have not seen one bit of evidence of any collusion at all between the Trump campaign and Russia,” King told New York AM 970 “The Cats Roundtable” host John Catsimatidis. “[T]here was more possibility of the Russians being involved in the Hillary Clinton campaign. So many Russians had paid money to Bill Clinton and also the Clinton Foundation, but I wouldn’t be in support of that either. That is not a basis to be investigating [with] a warrant to wiretap in a presidential campaign.”

He continued, “The FBI went through [the Nunes memo] line by line. They did not find one factual error. Nor did they find any threat to national security. They said they disagreed with the conclusion. Well, the conclusion is critical of high-ranking people in the FBI.”}

GOP Rep Peter King: More Evidence of Russia Collusion with Hillary Than with Trump - Breitbart
Crazy person...

Mueller: 4 convictions
Nunes: zero

You should learn how to count past 3.

Mewler-Torquemada has 4 convictions? :eek:

Oh wait, you're just a fucking liar, North Korean troll! :thup:

Torquemada has ZERO convictions. He has an indictment on 12 year old SEC violations with John Podesta partner Manafort. He has a coerced plea deal with the 4 star general he threatened to bankrupt and throw his wife into the streets. Of course that confession he beat out of Flynn is now falling apart.

Say Comrade, I see ISIS Barry is now implicated in this treason...View attachment 175501
Correction: he has 4 indictments, 2 convictions

Still lying, little North Korean troll?

The Flynn and Poppenfreshdough plea deals are not convictions.

The shit that the Grand Inquisitor pulled on Manafort is so outrageous that Torquemada is being sued for his sleazy acts.

Manafort challenges his indictment in Russia probe by filing suit against Mueller
Nope, I'm not lying. It certainly isn't my problem you're too crazy to understand they both pled guilty in a court of law and their respective pleas were accepted. That's a conviction, I don't care how crazy you are. :cuckoo:

Yeah, I'm positive. manoforts very real crimes were begun when he was working with podesta's group, popadapo's crime was for lying, he had no role in the trump team other than trying to convince them that he had connections.

But surely you understand, you may have limited information. It may be the case that these men took actions related to Trump, and even criminal actions at that, and that Mueller knows it, and can even prove it.. You are proceeding from an assumption that the unsealed indictments are all there information which exists to inform us on whether the legal trouble of these men has "nothing to do with Trump". It seems like an odd assumption. I mean, could be true, but to be so confident that it is true seems irrational, at this point. These are shady people, as you know. Trump himself is shady. I think there exists a distinct possibility that all 4 indictments have a little something to do with Trump. Am I certain? No, nobody could be certain. Including you.

You guys have been real good at saying "they might have done this or that". But after a year and a half of serious digging the only "evidence" that mueller has is that which the shrilary team created. Congrats, that ain't evidence.

But after a year and a half of serious digging the only "evidence" that mueller has is that which the shrilary team created.
You could not possibly know the truth of this. Unless...are you dating Mueller, or something? Come on, man. You're not being rational.

But after a year and a half of serious digging the only "evidence" that mueller has is that which the shrilary team created.
You could not possibly know the truth of this. Unless...are you dating Mueller, or something? Come on, man. You're not being rational.

As full of leaks as the investigation has been? Are you kidding? Of course it's factual. If there were anything on trump mueller or one of comeys buds would have leaked it months ago. Get real.

As full of leaks as the investigation has been? Are you kidding?
Not at all. When did you learn of the Manafort charges? When the indictment was unsealed. When did you learn of the Papadopolous plea? 2 months later? Clearly, not ALL info leaks out, and that evidently includes the info leading to and contained in indictments and guilty pleas, and the evidence which secured them..

So no, I am not joking. And, in light if the important information the Mueller team HAS managed to keep quiet, I would say you are really grasping at straws.

{

“I’ve been involved with this now for the last 18 months. I have not seen one bit of evidence of any collusion at all between the Trump campaign and Russia,” King told New York AM 970 “The Cats Roundtable” host John Catsimatidis. “[T]here was more possibility of the Russians being involved in the Hillary Clinton campaign. So many Russians had paid money to Bill Clinton and also the Clinton Foundation, but I wouldn’t be in support of that either. That is not a basis to be investigating [with] a warrant to wiretap in a presidential campaign.”

He continued, “The FBI went through [the Nunes memo] line by line. They did not find one factual error. Nor did they find any threat to national security. They said they disagreed with the conclusion. Well, the conclusion is critical of high-ranking people in the FBI.”}

GOP Rep Peter King: More Evidence of Russia Collusion with Hillary Than with Trump - Breitbart
Crazy person...

Torquemada has ZERO convictions. He has an indictment on 12 year old SEC violations with John Podesta partner Manafort. He has a coerced plea deal with the 4 star general he threatened to bankrupt and throw his wife into the streets. Of course that confession he beat out of Flynn is now falling apart.

Say Comrade, I see ISIS Barry is now implicated in this treason...View attachment 175501

The shit that the Grand Inquisitor pulled on Manafort is so outrageous that Torquemada is being sued for his sleazy acts.

Manafort challenges his indictment in Russia probe by filing suit against Mueller
Nope, I'm not lying. It certainly isn't my problem you're too crazy to understand they both pled guilty in a court of law and their respective pleas were accepted. That's a conviction, I don't care how crazy you are. :cuckoo:

Well of course you're lying, as I've laid out for all to see.

IF you were an actual person, you'd be humiliated at the repeated exposures of you blatant and absurd lies.

BUT you're a North Korean intelligence operative who trolls social media and message boards in an attempt to corrupt American elections and destabilize the government of the USA

Stick to Facebook clown, no one here actually buys your bullshit.

BUT you're a North Korean intelligence operative who trolls social media and message boards in an attempt to corrupt American elections and destabilize the government of the USA
And you’re the craziest poster on this forum, which is saying something with lunatic posters like dslesmith and mindwars.

Regardless of your dementia, when a a defendant pleads guilty in court and the court accepts that plea, that’s a conviction.

Mueller has two of those, I don’t care how fucked in the head you are. :cuckoo:

Well we'll see who's right now, won't we? If no one from the FBI or DOJ or the Obama administration gets convicted, then it's just more proof you're batshit insane.

So far......... zero indictments. :mm:

{

Crazy person...

The only problem I have here is that there really is no claim that Manafort is actually innocent. Instead, your link seems to state that they are stating Muller simply should not have been the one to pursue the case against him.

That is a really weak position to take.

As full of leaks as the investigation has been? Are you kidding?
Not at all. When did you learn of the Manafort charges? When the indictment was unsealed. When did you learn of the Papadopolous plea? 2 months later? Clearly, not ALL info leaks out, and that evidently includes the info leading to and contained in indictments and guilty pleas, and the evidence which secured them..

So no, I am not joking. And, in light if the important information the Mueller team HAS managed to keep quiet, I would say you are really grasping at straws.
You claim he is grasping at straws when your position is based solely on information that is not present?

So far there really is zero indication there is anything against Trump.

{

Crazy person...

The only problem I have here is that there really is no claim that Manafort is actually innocent. Instead, your link seems to state that they are stating Muller simply should not have been the one to pursue the case against him.

Manafort is guilty as sin, along with his partner Podesta, the Hillary Chief of Staff.

But the Grand Inquisitor is there to hunt witches, not chase 12 year old SEC violations.

{

Crazy person...

I don't think I have seen anybody, including anybody who tilts right/conservative, who has argued that Manafort or Gates are innocent. I certainly have not. But like anybody else accused of committing a crime--theirs being illegal money laundering for their own purposes unrelated to the Trump campaign--they deserve to have their day in court. Both remain under restrictions of their movements, but are no longer under the strictest house arrest.

One interesting thing is that Manafort at least--not sure about Gates--has requested a May trial date. But since Mueller and his team ' have not had time to go through all the documents', they petitioned and apparently received a postponement of the trial until sometime in the fall?

Whatever happened to the 6th Amendment right to a fair and speedy trial? I could see reasonable postponement if both parties agree and the defendant is free on bond or his own recognizance. But when the defendant(s) are under arrest, the prosecutor should only have a reasonable time to prepare his case; otherwise you could keep somebody in jail indefinitely just because the prosecution 'didn't have time to prepare.'

As for Flynn's sentencing delay, I suppose the historians will explain what that was all about at some point. I doubt we'll hear it from the horse's mouth.

Crazy person...

I don't think I have seen anybody, including anybody who tilts right/conservative, who has argued that Manafort or Gates are innocent. I certainly have not. But like anybody else accused of committing a crime--theirs being illegal money laundering for their own purposes unrelated to the Trump campaign--they deserve to have their day in court. Both remain under restrictions of their movements, but are no longer under the strictest house arrest.

One interesting thing is that Manafort at least--not sure about Gates--has requested a May trial date. But since Mueller and his team ' have not had time to go through all the documents', they petitioned and apparently received a postponement of the trial until sometime in the fall?

Whatever happened to the 6th Amendment right to a fair and speedy trial? I could see reasonable postponement if both parties agree and the defendant is free on bond or his own recognizance. But when the defendant(s) are under arrest, the prosecutor should only have a reasonable time to prepare his case; otherwise you could keep somebody in jail indefinitely just because the prosecution 'didn't have time to prepare.'

As for Flynn's sentencing delay, I suppose the historians will explain what that was all about at some point. I doubt we'll hear it from the horse's mouth.
I think that everyone wants them to have their day in court as well. However, there have been clear claims here that Flynn and Manafort should walk free or have the charges dropped. Don't recall anyone even mentioning Gates in this particular thread though I am sure he was considering the length. While that is not technically claiming that they are innocent, it really is the same in relation to my comments.

If your position is that charges should be dropped because Muller was the one to uncover the crimes despite actual guilt, that is a weak position.

I think that everyone wants them to have their day in court as well. However, there have been clear claims here that Flynn and Manafort should walk free or have the charges dropped. Don't recall anyone even mentioning Gates in this particular thread though I am sure he was considering the length. While that is not technically claiming that they are innocent, it really is the same in relation to my comments.

If your position is that charges should be dropped because Muller was the one to uncover the crimes despite actual guilt, that is a weak position.

I mentioned Gates because he was indicted with Manafort. I think that was important to keep the record clear that the charges are unrelated to the Trump campaign and, in gates case, unrelated to Trump people. It is just to clarify that an indictment of Manafort or Flynn is not necessarily an indictment against President Trump.

But I can't imagine what I possibly said that even hinted, much less suggested, that the charges against Flynn, Manafort, Gates, or anybody else should be dropped because Mueller brought the charges. Or that the charges should be dropped at all for that matter.

Not directed to you specifically, but is there something in the water lately that causes people to misquote others, put words in people's mouths that they didn't say, intentions in their motives that they didn't intend, thoughts in their head they didn't think, or desires in their hearts that had not occurred to them?

It becomes increasingly tedious and boring to have to continually deny that I didn't say, intend, think, or want what various DP members say or imply that I did/do. I don't do that to other people and resent when it is done to me.

I would guess that others feel much the same frustration.

I mentioned Gates because he was indicted with Manafort. I think that was important to keep the record clear that the charges are unrelated to the Trump campaign and, in gates case, unrelated to Trump people. It is just to clarify that an indictment of Manafort or Flynn is not necessarily an indictment against President Trump.
I don't disagree. Thus far, there is noting that anyone has been charged with that is related to Trump or the campaign except for Papadopoulos and all they have there is a bunch of meeting he tried and failed to set up.
But I can't imagine what I possibly said that even hinted, much less suggested, that the charges against Flynn, Manafort, Gates, or anybody else should be dropped because Mueller brought the charges. Or that the charges should be dropped at all for that matter.
You didn't. You responded to a statement I made to another poster that made that claim. A claim that I directly called weak and you directly commented on.

Not directed to you specifically, but is there something in the water lately that causes people to misquote others, put words in people's mouths that they didn't say, intentions in their motives that they didn't intend, thoughts in their head they didn't think, or desires in their hearts that had not occurred to them?

It becomes increasingly tedious and boring to have to continually deny that I didn't say, intend, think, or want what various DP members say or imply that I did/do. I don't do that to other people and resent when it is done to me.

I would guess that others feel much the same frustration.
^ then you should realize that I did not make those comments in a vacuum but, instead, addressed points made by those I quoted :D :poke:

Forum List

Back