BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

I knew you were going to go there...so here's the comeback....THESE MOTHERFUCKKERS KILLED PEOPLE.....NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT AND SELLING E CIGS GOT BLACK MEN THE SAME JUSTICE...DUH??????

Yo Tootsie ... I didn't go down that path, you went there ... I just followed up with what happened as a result of their running from the law.
If you think it is a good idea to run from the law ... You still haven't made a case worth considering ... Try again.

Dude the point I'm trying to make, is this......and you have to agree....people run from the law, they do it all the time and in most incidents and you have to agree....most of the time, the people are caught, handcuffed and sent to jail to stand trial...that's usually how it goes....However, of late....some people, ie young black men.....rather choked to death or running and killed by cops, some people are not allowed a day of justice....that's what I'm trying to say. Now do me a favor, either send for me with substantial commentary or stay silent and visit a softer thread.....
I think the cops that shoot the victims should be arrested. I lack sympathy for people who attack officers then try to run though. I really don't care about either piece of trash in this situation.

We all do dear!!

No, I'm saying they have it but are mentally incapable of using it. They would rather play the victim card than learn anything.

Also I would bet you that these riots did nothing for their cause. I thought they had a way better point being peaceful. Now I just think they should be shot down in the street like animals.

>>>>
Superman do you even realize what you just said.
Yep. They're also are a bunch of racist protesters wearing shirts that say "black lives matter" insinuating that white's lives don't matter.

That isn't what that phrase implies at all. This is a desperate stretch.

The opposite of "black lives matter" would be "black lives don't matter". I mean DUH.
No it's not. Blacks are racist animals.

Yuh huh. Well thanks for a look under the hood there, Kleagle.
kkk.gif
You don't understand. It's part of their genetics.

>>>>
Superman do you even realize what you just said.
Yep. They're also are a bunch of racist protesters wearing shirts that say "black lives matter" insinuating that white's lives don't matter.

That isn't what that phrase implies at all. This is a desperate stretch.

The opposite of "black lives matter" would be "black lives don't matter". I mean DUH.
No it's not. Blacks are racist animals.

Yuh huh. Well thanks for a look under the hood there, Kleagle.
kkk.gif
You don't understand. It's part of their genetics.

On the contrary I understand only too well. Your ilk is a big part of the problem.

:dig:

'America's police now frighten me'

... Today, though, even the conservative voices that have for so long defended law enforcement are wavering. Take some time and browse the libertarian Cato Institute's online National Police Misconduct Reporting Project. It's a scholarly work, and evidence gathered is weighed carefully; in fact, the last full year for which they have issued a definitive report is 2010.

That report identified 4,861 formal incidents of police misconduct involving 6,613 law enforcement officers and 247 civilian fatalities for that year alone. If just a fraction of those fatalities were criminal, then the inescapable conclusion is that more people have been murdered by police in America in the last 10 years than by terrorists.

Read more: Baltimore shows police killings America s real state of emergency - World - CBC News

The ought to frighten you, sloth.

If they ever figure you out, you're done...
"I float like a butterfly but I sting like a bee"

I knew you were going to go there...so here's the comeback....THESE MOTHERFUCKKERS KILLED PEOPLE.....NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT AND SELLING E CIGS GOT BLACK MEN THE SAME JUSTICE...DUH??????
I don't think I've heard anyone supporting the police against the guy selling cigs...

Rational minds go on a case by case basis. They don't just group everyone together like that.

You said and I quote : They don't just group everyone together like that.....now that's saying a mouth full...spread the word....grouping is not cool....us black folk would love to hear that shouted from the mountain top
You think an isolated incident like that is comparable to every time a black man gets shot by the police.

Isolated are you mad?
No, it's just sad that blacks can't grow up out of their victim card and immoral behaviors.

Listen, if your gonna continue to lump all blacks together, than going forward, all whites are racist and ass holes.....and play the racism card also.

Are they immune to excessive force? Slippery slope. Today black men tomorrow your son.

WOW, that was deep....I'm the mother of 2 black sons, both in their late 30's, married, law abiding and working. (sigh)....its those type of worry the most over. Because all they need is one cop, on a bad day to bring their lives, their livlihood to an end....just because??????

Until you've walked the path that blacks walk, no race in this country has a right to define us nor discuss solutions for us.
As long as they don't start attacking the cop I'd say that have a decent chance at surviving encounters.

Yeah, that one guy RUNNING FROM THE DAMN COPS THAT GOT 8 BULLETS, OH, HIS CHANCES OF SURVIVAL WERE GREAT....DO ME A FAVOR AND GO WATCH A BRADY BUNCH MOVIE...YOU'RE TOO WHITE AND STUPID FOR WORDS!!
And here comes the racism. Nice.....
I find it laughable how you allow yourself to order other people what to do. You attempt to tell others how to think and that they cannot relate to you.....Such irony. And shallow thinking.
You are fighting an internal race war. Every time you hear "white" or "Caucasian"
your blood boils with hate.
Sad that you cannot see beyond color.

Listen, I don't make the news, yaw do. Its not my fault that every single time there is uproar and uphevil in this country, the comon denominator in all this is white folks doing something to blacks, rather its a cop killing or beating of blacks or a community desperate for change....all attributed to white folk. And I'm the racist? 1968. I didn't kill Dr. King, a white man did. the 90's, I didn't beat a man senseless, a white cop did, and on and on and on....so its you and your race that need to strip itself of racism not me
You win the following awards...
Whiner
Blah blah blah.
Excuses.
Sick of it....
Stop carping and get your house in order.

WOW, that was deep....I'm the mother of 2 black sons, both in their late 30's, married, law abiding and working. (sigh)....its those type of worry the most over. Because all they need is one cop, on a bad day to bring their lives, their livlihood to an end....just because??????

Until you've walked the path that blacks walk, no race in this country has a right to define us nor discuss solutions for us.
As long as they don't start attacking the cop I'd say that have a decent chance at surviving encounters.

Yeah, that one guy RUNNING FROM THE DAMN COPS THAT GOT 8 BULLETS, OH, HIS CHANCES OF SURVIVAL WERE GREAT....DO ME A FAVOR AND GO WATCH A BRADY BUNCH MOVIE...YOU'RE TOO WHITE AND STUPID FOR WORDS!!

Why was he running? What happened just before? We dont think he should have murdered that man, but I wouldnt give the runners family a penny because he ran.

I hate to tell you this, but running from the law isn't a new idea thought up by blacks....I do believe Bonnie and Clyde, along with all the gangsters in history, not to mention way back before the beginning of time, people ran from the law....just sayin, You just got lazy cops who'd rather pop 8 bullets in your back than run after you!!

Matter o' fact, running from the law is exactly where the legendary NASCAR drivers came from. Ever notice how many of them hail from North Carolina? Guess where they got their driving skills.

Two words: "dry counties".
And?.....
Here's a list of current drivers licensed by NASCAR..
All but ONE are from NC....
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-...lts/2015/geico-500.raceResults.entryList.html

Are they immune to excessive force? Slippery slope. Today black men tomorrow your son.

And here comes the racism. Nice.....
I find it laughable how you allow yourself to order other people what to do. You attempt to tell others how to think and that they cannot relate to you.....Such irony. And shallow thinking.
You are fighting an internal race war. Every time you hear "white" or "Caucasian"
your blood boils with hate.
Sad that you cannot see beyond color.

Listen, I don't make the news, yaw do. Its not my fault that every single time there is uproar and uphevil in this country, the comon denominator in all this is white folks doing something to blacks, rather its a cop killing or beating of blacks or a community desperate for change....all attributed to white folk. And I'm the racist? 1968. I didn't kill Dr. King, a white man did. the 90's, I didn't beat a man senseless, a white cop did, and on and on and on....so its you and your race that need to strip itself of racism not me

We definitely need to change. But black people also need to stop their bullshit. If you live in the ghetto either get out or be a good citizen. The number one problem we all have is young male crime. Of all colors. Even the women's prisons are filled with the same kinds of people. Fatherless young people. People who werent raised right.

What can black leaders do to get more manufacturing factories in cities like detroit? Get more young women iud's so they dont have unwanted pregnancies. Is it possible we can get people not ready to be parents to stop having kids?

Can blacks start speaking English? Taye Diggs or michael Jordan or Kobe all know how to speak. Bet your kids can too. You know what I mean. Steve Harvey jokes about his ignorant relatives. You know you're ghetto when...stop that. No one can take you seriously. I like the way Steve Harvey speaks with black slang still he's well spoken.

Why was he running? What happened just before? We dont think he should have murdered that man, but I wouldnt give the runners family a penny because he ran.

I hate to tell you this, but running from the law isn't a new idea thought up by blacks....I do believe Bonnie and Clyde, along with all the gangsters in history, not to mention way back before the beginning of time, people ran from the law....just sayin, You just got lazy cops who'd rather pop 8 bullets in your back than run after you!!

Matter o' fact, running from the law is exactly where the legendary NASCAR drivers came from. Ever notice how many of them hail from North Carolina? Guess where they got their driving skills.

Not dry counties....Illegal untaxed booze....Which for your info, was illegal everywhere.
BTW, the only reason NC was typical was because of the availability of apples as a source of sugar for the distilling process.
What's the point here?....We're not discussing that sort of running from the cops.
The amount of excuses and obfuscation in this thread would fill one of those oil tanks in a New Orleans refinery.

How many more cops need to kill how many more blacks needlessly before you'll see we need to fix the cops. They've become too militarized. Dont you think? They need to learn how to de escilate situations better and we need to teach them anger management etc.

But then what do you do if a guy resists arrest? How come cops aren't killing white criminals?
If you don't want cops enforcing laws, then stop passing laws.

Are you a single parent ?

Yes and No.....Although I was married, my husband was in the military and I rarely saw the guy and my current relationship, financially he was their but emotionally and physically he wasn't most of the time, .....so I say yes, I raised my kids, all 5 by myself, without welfare......I worked every single day of thier lives and still do....we're talking of course years and years ago.
First, its bullshit if any of the fathers werent there for their kids. Second, you have to admit there are too many black people who can tell the same story you have. That's not fair to the kids. And this is where most criminals come from.

My cop buddy talks about the 80s when they could no longer shoot at a car they were chasing. The cops clearly need to be retrained and demilitarized.

Not dry counties....Illegal untaxed booze....Which for your info, was illegal everywhere.
BTW, the only reason NC was typical was because of the availability of apples as a source of sugar for the distilling process.
What's the point here?....We're not discussing that sort of running from the cops.
The amount of excuses and obfuscation in this thread would fill one of those oil tanks in a New Orleans refinery.

Has this shit been happening this often all over america all the time and maybe the media is just showing it more to use race as a wedge issue to divide us?

How many whites will vote GOP next year because they are sick of gay black liberals trying to take their guns?

It may or may not increase one's chances of unfavorable circumstances. Clearly it is possible. Hence the thought, "at least I have a chance".

What I'm saying is, of all the instances of somebody (anybody of any color) running from the police, the only ones we hear about in the barcalounger section are, by definition, the ones who don't get away. What percentage that is of the total is a whole 'nother question.

Unless of course you have a police scanner and listen to what is going on.
Then you have a better idea of how many get away and the stupid crap they do as well as the lives they endanger trying to escape justice.
But hey ... It is all about taking responsibility for your actions ... Not like I would expect everyone to be responsible.

We still have dry counties here, Sparky. We ain't talking Prohibition era. Look up Junior Johnson and "handbrake turns". You ain't doing that with a 1923 Pierce Arrow.

The very county I live in only voted itself into 'wetness' about five years ago. If I take a ride out to the city, I'll be going through still-dry counties. And there's plenty of moonshiners in them thar hills. One of them, a guy I know around these parts, gets on some TV show. His name is "Jim Tom".

And the tangent at that point in the thread WAS "running from the cops". And running from the cops doesn't become something else just because white people are doing it.

It may or may not increase one's chances of unfavorable circumstances. Clearly it is possible. Hence the thought, "at least I have a chance".

What I'm saying is, of all the instances of somebody (anybody of any color) running from the police, the only ones we hear about in the barcalounger section are, by definition, the ones who don't get away. What percentage that is of the total is a whole 'nother question.

Unless of course you have a police scanner and listen to what is going on.
Then you have a better idea of how many get away and the stupid crap they do as well as the lives they endanger trying to escape justice.
But hey ... It is all about taking responsibility for your actions ... Not like I would expect everyone to be responsible.

I strongly suspect that within those circumstances, survival easily trumps "taking responsibility for one's actions". Immediate survival generally trumps everything.

I strongly suspect that within those circumstances, survival easily trumps "taking responsibility for one's actions". Immediate survival generally trumps everything.

At least for the irresponsible ... You won't find me arguing with that.

Then again ... It does take a special kind of person to face danger, take responsibility and stand up for what is right.
Just a shame others look for an excuse and fall short of accomplishing anything worthwhile or responsible.

New Topics

Forum List

Back