Breaking: Rahm Emanuel To Step Down As Soon As October.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Looks like the Bow of the White House is listing hard and it is time to jump ship in order not to be pulled down with it. Rahm who was a zionist agent for Israel helped manufacture the destruction of the US economy along with Obama. His main duty was to help the best interest of the Israeli lobby for Israel. Emanuel knows there will be a slaughter come November.

Emanuel Eyes Chicago Run, Could Leave White House Soon - Yahoo! News

Looks like the Bow of the White House is listing hard and it is time to jump ship in order not to be pulled down with it. Rahm who was a zionist agent for Israel helped manufacture the destruction of the US economy along with Obama. His main duty was to help the best interest of the Israeli lobby for Israel. Emanuel knows there will be a slaughter come November.

The Dickhead will fit right in with the Most Notoriously Corrupt Chicago Political Machine laden with the Mafia and Commies.

After all, that's the Organization that sponsored the Meteoric rise of the ACORN "Community Organizer" !!!

After all this time......I STILL can't get over the fact that this Political Charlatan got elected with all the shit out there to see.

He wont be missed. I heard he's off to destroy Chicago some more. Rahm Emanuel,Mayor of Chicago? Man,the people of Chicago must be gluttons for punishment or something. Yea more corrupt Democrats. That's just what Chicago needs. Our gain is Chicago's loss on this one for sure. So long Mr. Emanuel,it wasn't so nice knowin ya.

Last edited:

1. There's all that talk about dirty politics in Chicago...I wonder if there is any truth to it?

2. BTW, did you know that Jesse Jackson, Jr. was interested in being mayor of Chicago?
"Jackson on Thursday told the Chicago Tribune he and Emanuel agree that everyone in the mayor’s race should conduct civil campaigns."
Jesse Jackson, Jr. Mayor of Chicago? | PraisePhilly - Praise 103.9 Philly's Home for the Gospel Community

3. OMG! What a coincidence! Would ya' look at the news that just broke!!!!

"Giovana Huidobro is the alleged mistress of Jesse Jackson, Jr and as such her name quickly became the topic of much political gossip. Giovana Huidobro is only the latest of Jackson's woes,...

Giovana Huidobro is a restaurant hostess, and it's coming out that Jackson paid airfare for her to come out to Chicago from Washington DC more than once - yet another ethical red flag for the beleaguered politician. "
Politics and World News: Giovana Huidobro: Alleged Mistress of Jesse Jackson, Jr

Last edited:
:eusa_shhh:
Its a yiddish conspiracy....
:eusa_shifty:

:rofl:

Oy vey!!!
jsmile011.gif

2. BTW, did you know that Jesse Jackson, Jr. was interested in being mayor of Chicago?
"Jackson on Thursday told the Chicago Tribune he and Emanuel agree that everyone in the mayor’s race should conduct civil campaigns."
Jesse Jackson, Jr. Mayor of Chicago? | PraisePhilly - Praise 103.9 Philly's Home for the Gospel Community

"Giovana Huidobro is the alleged mistress of Jesse Jackson, Jr and as such her name quickly became the topic of much political gossip. Giovana Huidobro is only the latest of Jackson's woes,...

Giovana Huidobro is a restaurant hostess, and it's coming out that Jackson paid airfare for her to come out to Chicago from Washington DC more than once - yet another ethical red flag for the beleaguered politician. "
Politics and World News: Giovana Huidobro: Alleged Mistress of Jesse Jackson, Jr

I know.....I mean what a friggin shock and coincidence...this is almost as coincidental as 2 of Obamas opponents for office back in Illinois had their sealed court records exposed one via media suite, there-by embarrassing them and costing them their campaigns.... guess for some, lightening truly does strike twice in the same place eh?

Those Chicago folks they sure are lucky, huh?

I know.....I mean what a friggin shock and coincidence...this is almost as coincidental as 2 of Obamas opponents for office back in Illinois had their sealed court records exposed one via media suite, there-by embarrassing them and costing them their campaigns.... guess for some, lightening truly does strike twice in the same place eh?

Those Chicago folks they sure are lucky, huh?
Ya know, them co-incidences sure do happen at the most amazing times.

Why do people in Chicago keep electing corrupt Democrats? I always wonder about that. Daley's legacy is that he created an awful Third World Nightmare in Chicago and I only see more of the same from Rahm Emanuel. He's probably the most corrupt and devious Democrat in this entire country. Why would people in Chicago vote for him? Weird stuff.

Last edited:
Good riddance, if Emanuel quits ... and Chicago - welcome to having him!!! Chicago politics are sooooooo corrupt. I doubt there has ever been a clean (well .... :doubt:) political machine in Chicago.

They have mighty cold weather up there in the winter - maybe they suffer from brain freeze when November rolls around and it's time to vote. Beats the hell out of me why they keep on voting the way they do.

Look at the red meat cons squawking in unison. Reactionary much?

Too funny.

You're all the same people who put the "nothing to see here" spin the day Karl Rove (a far more evil man, documented) stepped down from the same position.

Too funny.

You're all the same people who put the "nothing to see here" spin the day Karl Rove (a far more evil man, documented) stepped down from the same position.

Hey Idiot......what does it take to convince you that Chicago's political machine is the Everest of Horseshit ???

How much of an Obamarhhoidal LIEbturd stooge are ya ???

Where the fuck do morons like you come from ??? La La Land ??????

Last edited:

Let me know when Obama slinks out of town.
By the way ,crazy much?

Last edited:

Too funny.

wrong mr. casey get jiggy with it......we put the 'nothing to see here' when he outted Valerie Plame.....:lol::rolleyes:

hello I don't think anyone is really surprised hes leaving its where hes leaving too...

Forum List

Back